[Public] Alanna's Plots [Updating] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Page 1~

1. ToC
2. Rules/News/Updates
3. About Me
4. Dimitri
5. Soileana
6. Torbjorn of Bear Clan
7. Kikomo
8- 11. reserved
12. Roleplay Log
13. Plot List
14. Planned Breedings
15. ???

~Page 2~

1. Past Breedings
2. Quests?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:13 pm
Well, welcome to my plot thread! Most of you know the drill, but just in case, here is a simple rule-guide.

~Rules~
1) Be Respectful! (I won't go into detail, you know what I mean)
2) Pester Me! (Yes, I give you permission to poke me repeatedly-- sometimes I need it!)
3) Be Open With Me! (You can literally suggest just about anything, I love crazy and wild plots and long adventures!)
4) No god'modding! (This is my MAJOR pet-peeve. Just don't do it!)
5) Talk To Me! (PM, AIM, E-mail, facebook message, google doc conversation... anything! )
6) Enjoy! <3

News

I've been absent for a while, so I need to update a lot of things! If you've noticed that some major details of any of my characters has changed, don't be alarmed! It's just part of the process.

I NEED HELP!!! ... With my rp log...The new one is in my latest post and I can't remember or can't find my other rp's... I'm sorry I took so long, I was out of country for most of this summer, but I want to get back to rp'ing with you all! Please tell me if you have an rp with me and I need to reply! PM or AIM works fine... <3

Updates

10/13/15: I'm adding Torbjorn and Kikomo and revising Dimitri and Sol!

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:18 pm
About Me

I love just about any writing-- as long as it is active. I dislike it when I begin plotting with someone and then it ebbs into nothingness, but never ends entirely. Open communication is key here-- if you start out loving an idea and end up hating where it is going, please please just tell me. You are welcome to change you mind a million times, because it is definitely something I do, but I can't read minds and nuance is hard to see through a computer screen. smile

I love rp's, I love plots, I love long-twisted-adventures. Let's have some fun!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Name: Dimitri
Stage: Adult
Obtained: July CC custom after-raffle (by Ende)

Parents: Evangeline and Vladimir (currently questing)
Siblings: Lilith (sister), ??? (half-brother), ??? etc. (currently questing)
Friends: Poppins, Nokomis,
Enemies: None yet (would be nice to give him some... XP )
Acquaintances: Jolon (Copena), Lunatone
Mate: None (he is a bit of a free spirit, and very private/secretive... this would take a lot of work to change)
Children: None (yet... XP )

Temper: Mysterious
Sexual Orientation: Straight (though something could change his mind? XP He'd have a hard time admitting it though if something like that came up)
Personality: Dimitri likes to be mysterious and controversial. He will often play the devil's advocate on any subject, just to show that he can. He likes to tease and often tries to be clever, and his commentary can often be humorous yet thoughtful at the same time. He WILL tell it like it is, because he doesn't really like to beat around the bush. A gentleman at heart, Dimi will never tease or bother a lady too much, and he would never want to make a lady cry. Other males on the other hand, do not get such special treatment. He does not have patience for idiots or overly-excitable people, and he hates the uber-nosy. His mask is a very touchy subject, and he will give different answers to people who ask about it, depending on who is asking. Anyone who wants to remain on his good side will realize early on that he will not take it off for them and drop the subject. He has an appreciation for the sky and nature, but he thinks that dirt and mud are the calumniation of all things evil, and will always make sure that his person is spotless. He is guaranteed to never be dull.

History: He once belonged to a herd of masked soq, led by his mother and father. In this herd, foals were given their masks during their juvenile years, before they completely grew up, but after they had developed a sense of self. Soq that were not able to assert themselves in the herd before full adulthood, and therefore did not have a mask, were driven out of the herd (though this was very rare). No mask, no herd, that was the rule. Dimitri loved his dear mother, though he never seemed to be good enough for his father. After he got his mask, Dimitri left the herd, still just a foal. He told no one he was leaving, or where he was going. The moment that mask touched his face in the Ceremony, Dimi just turned and trotted away through the trees, never looking back.

When he was still young, Dimi didn't mind taking off his mask in public, but as he got older, the less and less he showed his face until one day something happened and he vowed to never take it off in front of others again. This is his secret, and his reasons are unknown, though he often asserts that he just likes the air of mystery it gives him. He will insist that there is nothing special under it, and that their curiosity was being wasted on a worthless endeavor. But surely, since he guards his face so strongly against the piercing gaze of the world, there MUST be some important reason behind it, mustn't there?

Breeding Slots:
1. Available?
2. Available
3. Available

Plots

Foal: I'm looking for a foal to rp with ADULT Dimitri. I want to see how he interacts with kids before I land him with any. I'm actually looking for someone who has a foal and a parent of that foal that are still living together. I'd like that foal to be "lost" and Dimi have to help him/her find his/her mother/father. This is just one idea, but ultimately I'd like some sort of foal to be landed with Dimi for some sort of adventure or quest.
Is being rp'd out with JetAlmeara Jarita and Bangil. HOWEVER! I am still open to any sort of foal rp! I want to see how Dimi handles all sorts of children before he has any!

Theif: I'm looking for an UBER dramatic plot with this one. The thief will either have to steal the mask right of Dimi's face, or while he is bathing. Dimitri will be heartbroken, lost, confused, depressed, and generally helpless without his mask. His reasons for wearing it may be revealed in the process. I want Dimi to be able to confront this thief and eventually get his mask back, if either through a full out fight or by begging, however it plays out.
Taken by Nuclearity's Charlotte

Flirt: Male or female, someone that will jerk Dimi around a bit and get him tongue-tied. I will be a little picky with this one, because he likes good-looking Soq. If you want to be a part of this one, don't be insulted if I say your Soq isn't what he is looking for. It won't be because Dimi thinks your Soq is ugly, its just that you Soq may not be what appeals to his specific tastes.
Put on hold for the Theif & Friends/Acquaintances plots! If you still want, we can work something out...

NEW!: Friends/Acquaintances: Now that the mask stealing rp is underway, I've decided what I want to do about his friends situation. I want there to be before-n-after rps. What does this mean? Your Soq, male, female, evil, good, doesn't matter, meets Dimi and they do their general meeting thing. These will be short probably, meet'n'greets. I do not like drawing these sorts of things out. Then, when the "stealing rp" is done, Dimi will be left without his mask for a while. This will leave him broken and entirely different. I would like him to meet his old friends/acquaintances and have them react to his new, weaker, self. Make fun of him, console him, be disgusted by him, I don't care. I want him to have the experience so that when he DOES get his mask back, he is a better Soq because of it. THIS IS IMPORTANT! I am working on having him become the leader of his old herd (which is currently under construction) and maybe become an elder some day!!!

Etc: I'm willing to do meet-n'-greets, and any other plot you might have in mind. If you want him for something, he will be open. He is especially good for those "heart-breaker" plots or those that need a friend to "pick up the broken pieces". ***Keep in mind, until the "Thief" plot rp is completely finished, all rp's will be based on his life before that incident. All plots will change completely after he gets his mask back.

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:26 pm
User Image

Name: Soileana
Stage: Adult
Obtained: WoW Event Game - (Whack-A-Moth)

Parents: NPC Poets
Siblings: NPC Unknown
Friends: None yet
Enemies: None yet (Though it would be fun to put all the people she annoys here)
Acquaintances: Etcetera
Mate: N/A
Children: Karloff (Adopted)

Temper: Poetic Melancholy
Sexual Orientation: Quite sure she is straight

Personality: Soileana is... unique to say the least.

History:

Breeding Slots:
1. Available
2. Available
3. Available

Plots

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:27 pm
Torbjorn  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire