Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
Gf pregnant, not my baby...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:59 pm
so, my gf got pregnant. the school was told, and they wanted to kick her out. they pulled me into the office, saying i was the father, and didnt give me a chance to sa i wasnt, just kept putting all this consqeunces on me. so 2 days ago, i told them that i wasnt the father, and they freaked out saying i was lying to them bout being the father, when i never once said i was the father, they never let me speak. now they wanna kick me out for lying... if anything, i need prayer. i'm watching everything crash down around me. my gf cheated on me and got preggo, my school is mad at me because they are unreasonable, and now my grades are slipping cuz i've got so much stuff going on. just... breaking down, and very quickly...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:42 pm
Commas do not equal periods.

Ouch, that's.....horrible. You need hugs *hugs*
I'm not sure there is much you can do except pray and drown yourself in God's word. We're going to get so much persecution for what we believe and it's unfortunate. Stay rooted in Christ because He will watch over you and provide you with what you need. Trust in Him to guide you through.
If you can, focus on your studies and the God's word. You told the truth and it's crappy, but if they don't want to believe it then they wont.
I'll pray for you. Keep us updated?
*more hugs*

WoodSorrelWitch

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:28 pm
oh, i forgot to mention, i got to a christian school ^^ God has blessed me with the gift of prephecy... the guy that is mad at me for "lying" is an adulterer, and a liar himself. the things people seem to openly detest the most, is usually the thing they are most guilty of, and God has told me of his activities... if he kicks me out, i may have to inform, the school of his immoral activities. i dont believe he should be in a position of leadership in a christian school, and be performing such immoral acts.... but still, this whole situation sucks... and thank you for your prayers, and hugs -hug- i'mma need all i can get  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:54 am
I believe you guys need to get a DNA test when the baby is born so you can prove to the school your not lying. I hope things get better for you heart AND, you will find a better girl who is loyal and will not hurt you.  

Royal Crayon

Clawed Rose

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:16 am
I'm sorry for your problem and I'll lkeep you in my prayers. and I found that Reading 1st corinthians 13:4-9 Always helps me when something happens with someone I love  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:08 pm
That is absurd.

Really, the entire situation is truly ridiculous.

Be strong!
The truth will come out in the end.
Request a DNA test to ensure that you are not in the wrong.  

colon bracket

Eloquent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

thatmotochick

6,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:18 pm
I must say I'm truly sorry for your situation. *hugs*
The most advice I can give you is to stay hopeful that the truth will become visible to the school and they will fix everything and apoligize for their accusations.
As for now, read your Bible and stay sure that everything will be okay.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:54 am
how old are you and your girlfriend?
and do you really love her?  

digital_kobraX

Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out