Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Confession

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Born To Bleed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:59 pm
Alright last few weeks and days have been messed up for me. Ive doubted ive, gotten unbelievably mad, ive done sexual things with a girl im not dating. Now it is 12:53 and i have shed tears and have realized i am not gonna throw it all away. I am hear for god now! I had a 15min prayer praying for that girl, her ex, me, and my friend that things work out with all the things happening, after the prayer i got my mp3 and started listening to Brian Head Welch, I cried, Washed by Blood and Home, both made me realize what the heck am i doing with this life of mine? Why am i wasting what i should be doing for my father. Im realizing im not the only one to screw up, but i realize ive screwed up big time. Guys i need more help keep me posted with daily miracles going on with you though pm. show me a christian song that kept you going. We all need to keep each other going we are living in a very hard world at the time, money is scarce, hope is lost, people are losing faith. I just pray we fix these issues and help one another, GOD TONIGHT I LIVE FOR YOU IT IS 12:58 AND IF I DARE HAVE ANOTHER DOUBT WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH END MY LIFE AND SHOW ME YOUR GREATNESS.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:46 pm
Born To Bleed
Alright last few weeks and days have been messed up for me. Ive doubted ive, gotten unbelievably mad, ive done sexual things with a girl im not dating. Now it is 12:53 and i have shed tears and have realized i am not gonna throw it all away. I am hear for god now! I had a 15min prayer praying for that girl, her ex, me, and my friend that things work out with all the things happening, after the prayer i got my mp3 and started listening to Brian Head Welch, I cried, Washed by Blood and Home, both made me realize what the heck am i doing with this life of mine? Why am i wasting what i should be doing for my father. Im realizing im not the only one to screw up, but i realize ive screwed up big time. Guys i need more help keep me posted with daily miracles going on with you though pm. show me a christian song that kept you going. We all need to keep each other going we are living in a very hard world at the time, money is scarce, hope is lost, people are losing faith. I just pray we fix these issues and help one another, GOD TONIGHT I LIVE FOR YOU IT IS 12:58 AND IF I DARE HAVE ANOTHER DOUBT WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH END MY LIFE AND SHOW ME YOUR GREATNESS.

First off, it's awesome that you're seeing what you've done wrong. It's sometimes hard to see before you can start changing. So, good for you. ^.^
Second, I used to be into a lot of things G-d wouldn't want me to be involved with. Mostly into shows, movies, and games with demons, vampires, werewolves, mythical, etc. It wasn't easy to turn away from my temptations. And these days, with the whole monster craze (vampires, werewolves, etc.) it tested me on how well I had turned away from all that. Like, when the Twilight movie came out, it reminded me why I used to love those stories so much. I was tempted to watch it. But I stood my ground. A lot of people don't see why these things are so bad because they have the excuses that they're made up and have nothing to do with G-d but it's not so. I have one basic and simple rule on how to live my life. Whenever I'm doing something that I'm wondering about, I would say, "Would G-d approve of this? Is this something I would be able to with Him about?" Sometimes it isn't easy but life isn't easy. And it's nice that you're taking the time to help yourself and find others who can help you too.
lol Before I babble on and on about more of my life, I'll make this a tad shorter (before I write a book or something). There's all sorts of miracles that G-d works. Sometimes they're smaller than we imagine and that's when we need be aware of His wonders. I can give you countless miracles He's done for me and different ways He's blessed me and my family. I can also name off quite a few songs of praise that lift my spirits. But I'll just give you a little of these things and I'll check in to see if you need some more each time. ^.^
For now, I suggest you listen to your local Gospel/Spirit radio station. I've found a lot of songs on there and you should give it a listen too. At the moment, I've been listening to Mercy Me and Casting Crowns. Great bands. Been listening to Mercy Me since I was younger and just started listening to Casting Crowns.
Anyway, I'm here if you need me. We all need to help each other and never lose our hope and faith.

silver_rain18

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:54 pm
Like she said dude. Good job =) Trust me, we all go through things like that. I myself used to be into shows that show demons as good guys and now as far as I"m considered, there is NO such thing as a good demon. It was hard because one of my favorite shows was Inuyasha. I loved that show. As well as Naruto. but I came to the conclusion that I cannot enjoy somthing that glorifies demons evne if they are portrade as the good guy.
Songs that have helped me: Praise you in this storm. Oh Praise him. And, Give me Jesus.  
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games