Submit

Nicoliolioli
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:03 pm
What kind of books do you ppls like?

Fantasy is the best!!

anyways...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:45 pm
fantasy is nice, altho I especially like a good urban fantasy novel. I just finished a good one of those; War for the Oaks, by Emma Bull. very nice, and shortly after she wrote that she started singing in a band and they made an album with a lot of the songs featured in that novel, eventually I'm going to buy a copy whee  

Mugetsu Ookamiza
Captain

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

[Hatsuki]

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:22 am
I read anything that's interesting...lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:35 am
god i'm need to read. i've had this list of what i was going to read over break but....i haven't read anything yet. i still need to read rebel angels. my friends like you HAVE to read this book since you read a great and terrible beauty already. stare  

Nicoliolioli
Vice Captain

Iacaille

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:19 pm
Anything by Stephen King. He owns my soul. o_o  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:16 pm
.Kagihime.

ever read any Charles de Lint? he's been compared to Steven King, his darker stuff especially.  

Mugetsu Ookamiza
Captain

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

yks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:19 pm
I prefer Science Fiction and Mystery and I'm loyal enough to read only novels written by my favourite writers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:02 am
OokamiBlue
.Kagihime.

ever read any Charles de Lint? he's been compared to Steven King, his darker stuff especially.

No. I really only read King outside of manga. XDDD

Dark Tower=awesomeness in a can.  

Iacaille

Sparkly Star

Nicoliolioli
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:31 am
.Kagihime.

for some reason i don't really like stephan king. idk why....i don't like him though. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:08 pm
He interests me. o_o Just....the way he writes is so lovely in some way.  

Iacaille

Sparkly Star

Mugetsu Ookamiza
Captain

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:53 pm
.Kagihime.
OokamiBlue
.Kagihime.

No. I really only read King outside of manga. XDDD

Dark Tower=awesomeness in a can.

well, if you ever feel like branching out I suggest you try de Lint, especially his dark stuff (Mulengro, Whisper to a Screem, Angel of Darkness just to name a few). I read the reviews on one of his darker books and someone actaly said "he does Steven King better than Steven King."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:53 am
I'm only faithful to King! surprised  

Iacaille

Sparkly Star

Wrendraith

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:41 pm
Wel, outside of the mounds of manga..-- Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Inheritance Trilogy (Eragon :9), basically anything fantasy...

xD I'm a fantasy buff~ Whoo!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:32 pm
Wrendraith
Wel, outside of the mounds of manga..-- Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Inheritance Trilogy (Eragon :9), basically anything fantasy...

xD I'm a fantasy buff~ Whoo!

i don't really like harry potter....i only like vol 3 and 4.... (but i still have all 6 vol out.....)
and i think that christoper palonni got WAY too much credit for eragon. ok i know he was like 15 when he wrote it but i don't think that it was like mindblowing amazing. i think he has a lot of talent and potential but i don't really like his books. they are ok.... but i have read a lot of books that are much more better than that but don't get the amount of public attention they deserve.  

Nicoliolioli
Vice Captain

xAvenirYuinax

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:35 pm
Back in elementary I used to be evry narrow-minded and believe that nothing existed outside of fantasy. But, now I crawled out of my little world thanks to high school english classes (hey, they've got be good for something right?). So now I read a large variety of material. I read murder, suspense, historical fiction, fantasy, science-fiction, satires (tongue and cheek, god they're hilarious when well written whee ), dramas. And I'll read poetry, plays and op eds as well and those branching in the same previously mentioned genres.  
misc chatter, talk about anything

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff