Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
*.* Whatever Happened to DIGIMON???? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digimon?
yay!
50%
 50%  [ 48 ]
boo!
19%
 19%  [ 19 ]
your mom goes to college!
30%
 30%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 96

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:41 pm
thoughts. opinions. feelings. anything digimon-related, if you wanna talk about it, just say so here. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:35 am
I loved T.K. heart  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:54 am
I loved that one digimon game.. I dont remember which one exactly, but it was for the playstation XD It was soooo fun.. it was before I had a PS2, so it rarely played.. REALLY badly scratched up  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:37 pm
There were many Digimons running around this house once upon a time. They went by way of the dinosaur. I don't know why they didn't revamp it like they did Pokemon. Wierd! It was a cool show! 3nodding  

Wanderlings Distraction

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:52 pm
they tried to each new season. the first two seasons were awesome! but the third season got really lame. only -3- protagonists with digimon, and the digital world was being destroyed. that was the saddest season to me, mainly because of the fact that a place so beautiful had miraculously disappeared between the 2nd and 3rd season crying

(edit) by the way, i loved Izzy 3nodding and Tai taught me that sometimes violence solves whiny baby problems (not too often but in rare cases) whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:21 pm
I love Digimon!! It's so cool!I actually watched the 4th season.Kids who turn into Digimon.They were losing it back then.Anyway it was good.But I want Digimon!!My fav Digimon? Agunimon!!  

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

celesi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:04 pm
Season 1 & 2 were cool, but I saw it dying halfway through the second season.
I liked Yamato/Matt. Even if he did come off emo.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:32 am
I don't really like the show, but I LOVE the opening and ending themes.  

Tech Plague

Professional Bloodsucker

K` the warrior generated a random number between 54 and 651 ... 193!

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:46 pm
Yeah one of my fav.songs is Butter-fly from the movie.It's in Japanese so I dont get a thing they're saying but its cool.The 2 season was kinda messed up.The third one was good and kinda confusing and somehow sad.The 4 one was good but I missed all the digimon.There were only spirits!!*sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:48 pm
yeah whats up with digimon its not on anymore no new seriers nothing  

SaKuRa_KaGoMe_HiToMi

K` the warrior rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-24)

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:30 pm
I don't think so.I actually watched all othe seasons till 4th season.I don't know if there are any more.Probably not. crying It's a pity cuz it was a cool series.At first I though it was a lame copy of Pokemon,but then I watched it and it was pretty cool.I want Digimon!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:08 pm
I liked the first two seasons. It should have ended there, while they were on top.

As it was, they dragged it on too long and wore out the concept.  

Dorrynt Arguto

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:12 pm
Dorrynt Arguto
I liked the first two seasons. It should have ended there, while they were on top.

As it was, they dragged it on too long and wore out the concept.
i agree. but seriously, wtf? i never heard of a 4th season at all! =/  
K` the warrior rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:53 pm
Yeah,it was waaaay too weird,the fourth season.The ohter seasons I used to watch them on Saturday mornings.The 4th one I watched it on weekdays at 8 in hte morning.Too weird.It was about these legendary kids,as always,who had to save the digiworld...again.But there weren't any digimons to stick with them.Instead they had to look for the legendary digispirits that would allow them to transform into legendary warriors.Kids into digimon?They were losing it...  

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:53 pm
K_the_warrior
Yeah,it was waaaay too weird,the fourth season.The ohter seasons I used to watch them on Saturday mornings.The 4th one I watched it on weekdays at 8 in hte morning.Too weird.It was about these legendary kids,as always,who had to save the digiworld...again.But there weren't any digimons to stick with them.Instead they had to look for the legendary digispirits that would allow them to transform into legendary warriors.Kids into digimon?They were losing it...
i can see how that'd be a great idea on paper, but given how they ran the rest of the series, it was probably a huge mistake  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games