Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
*.* Whatever Happened to DIGIMON???? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digimon?
yay!
50%
 50%  [ 48 ]
boo!
19%
 19%  [ 19 ]
your mom goes to college!
30%
 30%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 96

onliven321

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:35 pm
ill tell you a story youngan. you just sit right down cha. and lend me your ears. like alot of old skool kick a**s hole cartoon shows with violence and monsters the producers/makers decide to beef the show up a lil bit. *first seen witht he power rangers* soo they add a lil tweek here and there. till suddenly this is something totally different. not digimon but no one knows what. soo they just kept getting soo dif. to where the makers were like screw it im losing money lets just drop it and run with what we have. and that my youngans is the story of DIGIMON one of the coolest shows with lil monster ever. i actually have one of there movies on the good old VHS lol its freaking sweet. lol rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:56 pm
Whaaa!!! i want the movie.I got the soundtrack(the US one) from the movie and I haven't seen it!!!Too bad I can't find it anywhere..  

Endless News

Jak Hibiki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:21 am
Yeah know the feeling.I just saw the first section of the movie,the one with Tai and Kari as kids and they meet Greymon.I also got the soundtrack.Prettycool but some Jap.songs are cooler  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:51 pm
My favorite season was the 3rd  

Zyphis

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:49 pm
Same here.Now Im re-watching that season.It's so cool Beelzemon rocks!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:04 pm
All i have to say about Digimon is that the first season ruled, but they messed up the whole series after that......I mean come on, does anyone really want to see a show about a whole bunch of people sitting around and playing with cards? I know that there's another show that's all about that but I can't remember the name of it... ninja  

Drucilla_Phoenix

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:57 pm
That'd be Yu-Gi-Oh and there's many more like Sakura Card Captors but just as Digimon,the main characters got involved directly in the fight using only cards as a back-up.And it was neat,the idea of giving your digimon an advantage just cuz he's facing a digimon thats opposite to its element.Yeah at firts I though I sucked but it's ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:17 pm
i loved digimon!!! my fav. charecters were Kari and T.K. my fav. season was the first. The second was cool too, and the thrd wasn't really anything special. the worst to me was the fourth season. I mean the show is digimon, not "kids find spirits that make them human digimon freaks". i watched almost every episode in the series so far.

i really wanna see more about the 1st group of digi-destins (American names- Tai, Matt, Sora, Joe, Mimi, Izzy, T.K., and Kari) when they get older, i can't move on until they do sad  

caffinebunny

roronoa_zoro51

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:36 pm
Opening song in digimon is cool (butterfly)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:21 am
digimon was good for season 1 & 2 i guess, but it lost it's touch when season 3 hit, season 3 & 4 just suck  

Dante134

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:19 pm
I miss Digimon so much...Its one of my all time fav animes....Ken from Digimon 02 was my fav heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:27 pm
GOD... DIGIMON. I remeber back in the day when my friends &I were the only ones who actually watched &liked DIGIMON.. we were made fun of but oh well..... crying THEIR LOSS.

I've always liked Digimon. Matt was a lil emo kid. One of favorites though.. he could play a mean harmonica xp Come to think of it.. Naruto characters &Digimon chracters share a lot of traits.. Tai=Naruto &Matt=Sasuke. But then again, all stories have those emo-kids &energetic-i-gotta-prove-myself-to-the-world kinda kids in them..

But other than that. I liked Digimon.  

Icha Icha Kakashi

The PHiX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:43 pm
i hear you, it really was their loss domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:17 pm
Yeah I mean,season 4 was good but yeah,whatever happened to the DIGIMON??All there was now were kids with digispirits.They lost it.And yeah,now that I think about it,it would be pretty cool if we could see whatever happened to the original digidestined??Remember they were gronw up and had children at the end of the 2nd season? Here's a pic of them grown up:
User Image
And here's a pic of their children:
(from left to right)Tai,Matt,Davis,Sora,(Married to Matt,of course)Joe,Mimi,TK,Izzy,Kari,Jolie,Ken(married with Ken) and Koji
User Image
It'd be interesting ro see a season with the children.  

K` the warrior

Omnipresent Krampus

~Tifa~Lockheart~86~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:43 pm

heart TAI TAI TAI heart

Yes as you can tell I LOVE Tai and always will so

heart TAI TAI TAI heart

heart 4laugh heart  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games