Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 3 Training Grounds; Sensei: Raito Shenzaki. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:24 pm
4 area training grounds. 1. a waterfal area with a island in the middlle of the pool of water. 2. Towars the top of the waterfall a rather large plain feild. 3. A forested area just to the right of the plain field. 4. A small hut.

Only Squad 3 students are permitted here and people who are invited

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:26 pm
Raito walked into the training area and sat on the island in the middle of the pool of water awaiting his students

(im going to sleep its late here we will start training tommorow okay))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:28 pm
Kat came walking up to her new sensi

"hi Sensi, its nice to meet you. im Kat Shai" Kat said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:34 pm
Raito looked up and there stood a shinobi calling him sensai it felt kinda wierd to be called sensai for the first time. "Hey its nice too meet you too Kat Shai. Im Raito Shenzaki."

((Ill stay on for a while longer but if i suddenly go off im asleep and will reply later okies =]))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:37 pm
((ok smile ))

"its nice to meet you too Raito Shenzaki Sensi, and im raring to get some trainning in. So what will i learn first " Thorn said beaming with excitement.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:44 pm
Raito stood up and looked at kat "hmm since you asked i would like you too start of with some laps, I will say when you are done doing them. Please take the route up to the top of the waterfall and back down, Repeat this until i say you can stop. After you have done so i have another thing planned". Raito said while pointing towards the start of the route.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:53 pm
Kat smiled

"yes sir" Kat said giving him a saulte then with a sudden burst of engery ran to the top of the waterfall.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:58 pm
Raito watched as kat ran up to the top of the waterfall. "Back down again too then repeat" Raito shouted to kat.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:01 pm
"ok Sensi" Kat yelled from the top of the waterfall. Then she ran back down and then back up again  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:53 pm
"Okay thats enough" Raito said making his way to the top of the watefall. When he got to it he took stance "Okay i want you too hit me in the middle of the chest using your jutsu's you have learned so far, so practicarly your basic jutsu's and also using weapons such as kunai's"

((show me your best Rping this will also be judged in the chuunin exams)).  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:11 pm
(( ok i will try my best)) Kat stood infront her Sensi about 30feet away.

"yes sensi , i understand" Kat said smiling at you . Then looking around the area to get a good sense of what she was going to do.Kat started to do the handsigns for the clone jutsu. Suddenly Ratio sensi was surrouned by Kat clones. At the time all the clones reached into their Kunai bag and took out a Kunai with a paper bomb on them.

All at the same time the clones threw the kunai with the paper bombs at Ratio Sensi. When the paper bombs went off and created a dense huge cloud of smoke. The real Kat used to the cloud of smoke to jump onto a high tree branch. Making sure that she was hidden from veiw. Her clones were still down on the ground .Hidden in the cloud of smoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:20 pm
Raito watched as Kat surrounded him with clones and withstood the kunai's and the paper bombs. As the cloud of smoke rose Raito found opportunity to take action. Raito did a few handsigns and said "kage bushin no jutsu", as this was done a clone appeared next to Raito. The real Raito then poofed away leaving but just his clone in the place where he stood.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:57 pm
FireCat of Hell2000

"yes sensi , i understand" Kat said smiling at you . Then looking around the area to get a good sense of what she was going to do.Kat started to do the handsigns for the clone jutsu. Suddenly Ratio sensi was surrouned by Kat clones. At the time all the clones reached into their Kunai bag and took out a Kunai with a paper bomb on them.

All at the same time the clones threw the kunai with the paper bombs at Ratio Sensi. When the paper bombs went off and created a dense huge cloud of smoke. The real Kat used to the cloud of smoke to jump onto a high tree branch. Making sure that she was hidden from veiw. Her clones were still down on the ground .Hidden in the cloud of smoke.
((Just as a quick note please work a bit on your grammar and in 3rd person not 1st.))

"Yes sensei, I understand" Kat said smiling. She then looked around the area to get a good sense of what she was going to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:59 pm
Dark-Ninja70
FireCat of Hell2000

((Just as a quick note please work a bit on your grammar and in 3rd person not 1st.))

"Yes sensei, I understand" Kat said smiling.She then looked around the area to get a good sense of what she was going to do.

((OOOPS thaanks dark totally forgot about grammer there))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:04 pm
When the smoked cleared . The real Kat looked down at the feild and saw her Sensi. Kat saw instantly that it was a clone. So the Real kat stayed up in the branch and commanded her Clones by hidden hand singals. Kat told her clones to all charge at the clone ratio with Kunai.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff