Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
My family

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:54 am
On second thought, don't even bother. If mom wants to feel like she can attack any one she wants to 'in her house' and she won't have any repercussions, fine. As an 'adult' and 'parent' that is her choice to make, and if she refuses to do anything about it, even after seeing just how hurt I get every time she starts spewing her poison, then that's fine. I don't even care anymore. She wants to fly me home, I'd be just fine with that. Probably be able to find more love and happiness in a morgue than the social climate at my house right now.

Edit:

In reference to my earlier post, I want to let everyone know that things are better now.

There's still a lot going on though. We found out my Dad would be deploying a couple weeks ago, and it's been tough dealing with it as a family. So, if you could, please continue to pray for my family and I. We would appreciate it.

God bless.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:57 pm
Aw dude, I feel for you. I went through family seperation problems like that when I was a teen, ( I'm only 22 so I'm not that old XD ) but anyways. I can understand your pain. I watched my family fall apart in front of me and it hurt. We are here for ya dude and so is Jesus. =)  

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25

Saint Crazy The Follower

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:24 pm
..I don't know what your original post was, but it sounds like your family is having some issues, so I'll definitely pray that they'll be resolved soon.

You also sound pretty bitter about it too... I also pray that your hurt and the pain of anyone else involved will be healed.

God be with you! Hope everything turns out okay in the end.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:31 am
Thanks guys.  

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash