Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[NOKOMIS]LF Evils To RP With; [PROPH]LF Family/Friend RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:47 am
User Image

That beauty right up thar is as of right now, the only Soq I actually own in this game. :3 She is based on the theme of Mother Nature. Enough on her, she'll be specially talked about below. I am excited to be part of this stuff now. I have stalekd and talked about this thread for decades and now out of pure luck I won my first Soq in Season Raffle done by Dihy. It was teh first I'd really taken a risk and bought more then 10 tickets lol.

I thank-you Dihy for giving me this chance even if it was by luck, if you hadn't made those beautiful horses I owudl've never entered! /hugs

Onto the matter of RP and Plots. GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE. I got in here, now you won't be getting rid of me ;D I want all RP and plots to be thrown at me. I may not accept all plots, but Rp is a gurantee.

To Contact
:

PM - iGotGreen
AIM - strikingingreen
MSN - marbiidawl@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:50 am
REQUEST FORM - Just post it in thread, fully filled or not. I want your plot ideas, your general RP, toss your unhappy stallions and mare,s happy ones and etc! I will take on any RP for any horse I hold here, whether it turn out complicated or not, a challenge can make the RP more fun! :3

[size=11][b][color=green][u]My[/u][/color] Soq Name[/b]:
[b][color=green][u]Your[/u][/color] Soq Name[/b]:
[b][color=green][u]Brief[/u][/color] Personality[/b]:
[b][color=green][u]Plot[/u][/color]s[/b]:
[b][color=green][u]Image[/u][/color][/b]:[/size]

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:56 am
Reserved cause a Green fail, forms are up one XD;

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:57 am
User Image

Nokomis
Name Meaning: Grandmother in Algonquin; Her Story
Nickname: Noko
Mate and Flings: Plots, Plots.
Family:
Parents: --
Siblings: --
Sexuality: Heterosexual
One-Word Temper: Proud
Brief Personality: (To be typed up.)

Plot Search:
-General Roleplay
-Fling Plots [Not top priority.]
-Leadership RPs
-Other Plots
-I will accept slight beating, she will need all experiences.

My goal is for her to eventually become an elder, I know it takes time and devotion, but I want to see if she is capable, so bring on the problems. I already knwo she can probably take a good beating in my mind, she is Mother Nature. And Mother Nature.. does that not sound like it should have an Elder Stage. So that's my goal. Feel free to inquire about anything else. I will be lifemating her. Just don't know who with yet, only have had her for about a week max now. lol <3~

Roleplay(s):
Someone New - Nokomis x Sonnet [Foal] 'Faid Shadowlight' Tag!
Sandy Night in Paradise - Nokomis x Wystan 'Thalea' Tag!
Girl or Not Girl - Nokomis x Adela 'Faid Shadowlight' Tag!
A Flower For You - Nokomis x Dimitri 'Alanna the Pirate Queen'Tag!
Beauty of Nature - Nokomis x Fleurite 'Dragain' Tag!
Big Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - Nokomis x Takoda 'Revel' Tag!
Meet and Greet - Nokomis x Mohana 'ladyfirefox' Tag!
Looks vs Logic - Nokomis x Devicius 'Aniira' Tag!

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:36 am
User Image

LOOOOK <3 He needs RP. :3 I'll plop his stuff here in two seconds :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:37 am
~ GREENIE ~

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:41 am
~ heart ~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:56 am
~ heart ~

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:18 am
~ heart ~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:37 am
~ heart ~

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:49 am
~ heart ~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:05 am
~ heart ~

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Aniira

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:38 am
My Soq Name:
Your Soq Name: Devicius (and his familiar, Caius!)

Brief Personality:
Personality: Devicius is the embodiment of seduction. He knows that he is beautiful, and uses that beauty to draw in unsuspecting Soquili "for fun". He enjoys seducing others, male or female, and then leaving them quite suddenly without so much as a thought, simply because he can. However, though he may seem quite unfeeling, Devicius does hold a spark of compassion beneath his hardened heart. However, this barely surfaces, and it takes a very strong-willed and pure Soquili to bring this quality out in him.
Background: Devicius was raised by his father, whom taught him everything that he knows. His father was a beautiful being, and ruled over Devicius with an iron fist, making sure that the young stallion used his beauty to gain advantages over others. His father never spoke of his mother, and in fact brushed the subject off whenever it came up, leading Devicius to believe that his birth had been the result of nothing more than a lusty tryst--or worse.
Devicius left his father when he was old enough to fend for himself, and despite his lack of love for his father, still lives in his footsteps in everything he does.

Plots: General, for now. However, no matter how the meeting goes, it's inevitable that Devicius will try to seduce her--she's much too beautiful for him to ignore. However, with her pride, I suppose he could end up agitated with her, as well.
Maybe, if you're up to it, a fling in the future? Dev already has his first fling, and a future fling with someone else (but that is only for the CC, so I might see if that owner would mind saving that breeding for last). Nokomis could be his second or third fling, whatever you feel would fit the plots best. However, Dev's first fling is one of pure lust, so he'll be wiser the next two times. My ultimate goal is for him to feel actual love, and not lust.
Of course, that's totally up to you. I'd just love some RP with the pretty lady!

Image:
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:45 am
He's absolutely beautiful<3 He has such an array of colors and would be wonderful for future plots, possibly a good fling tossed in there, they'd eb wonderfully compatible color wise!

I'd love to RP the two of them together, they'd be a comical pair, him trying to seduce her and her logic getting in the way ;D

Her pride will be helpful in avoiding a seduction :3 And her knowledge of others might try to bring him his true self, and emotions out. This wouldn't happen right away though, would be no fun, and she wouldn't fight for that yet. :3

Would you be able to start an in guild RP.. I have to go have a quick shower before I do anything else. lol Just link it here or via PM/AIM for me? :3

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Aniira

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:37 pm
That sounds good!

And sure, but it may be a bit. I have practice before I leave school. <3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers