★ Bells plots~ Quirrel added! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:37 pm
I suck pretty hard at approaching people for plot, so here we go. You can approach me lul. :D

Firstly, I want to point out a few things about me and RP.
★I absolutly abhor meet-and-greet RPs. I'm already so slow at replying as it is, and these kind of RPs cannot hold my attention past the first few (if that) posts. So, I'm sorry for those who like these kind of RPs. ;;
★I like working towards something in RPs. Wether that's eventual mating, delving deeper into a plot, whatever. As long as the RP is going somewhere.
★Feel free to approach me about any of my soquili fitting into a plot of yours. I generally dont have any specific plots of my own, so if you think any of my boys would work well in your plot, shove it my way!

Lastly, please just tell me what you're after with my soq. If it's just a mating plot, just say so. I DONT MIND, BELIEVE ME.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:39 pm
Quirrel Plots.

User ImageName: Quirrel
Stage: Adult
Temper: Regal
Breed: Ink phoenix
Offspring: N/A
Mate: N/A

Personality: ICly, Quirrel is very much an old man, though he may not look it. He's been around the block, and not much suprises him anymore. He's rather regal, but usually comes off more as a stick-in-the-mud than anything else. His looks are rather deceptive in that he's actually a "boring character", or so he's been told. He holds predjudice over very little, mostly because he just doesnt care.

He's a wanderer, not because he particuarly enjoys it, but because he's yet to find a reason to stay in one place.

History: Who knows, not me.

Breeding: 3/3
Anyone that'd want plot concerning mating would also have to have their full 3/3 breedings left. The copy+paste fling plots are more than a bit stale to me by now.

Quirrel is open for mate plottings (life-mating only). He'll get along with near any personality type, even the evil, as long as they're someone he can lavish with soft affection. He's not the jealous type, however, and would most likely find amusment more than anything else if another were to approach his mate/his mate attempt to stir up jealousy with another. Whoever holds his heart would also hold his complete trust.

I think a more evilly inclined/deeply possesive mare would be alot of fun to be honest, but I'm open to anything.

(as a note, I'm totes not against a possible male/male with him. But all of the above would still apply.)

I'd prefer the mare in question to have black on her. But, we'll just have to see. XD

Plots: I really would like to insert Quirrel into a plot, though I have nothing overly specific in mind for him at the moment. Feel free to offer whatever.

Revien

Shy Lover

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:49 pm
Other soq that're up for plots, but not my main focus.

User Image

Name: Syon
Temper: Cold-Hearted
Mate: Shu Shen
Personality: Syon is devoid of sympathy, and stock full of stubborn pride. He always has an opinion and is quite content to give it with a sarcastic or scathing twist and carries a deep-seated prejudice for all but his own kind, hating soquili equally wether a pure or mutant. Even among his own kind he's sociably rough and hard to get along with, no matter the others personality or attempts at winning Syon over. He can be quite flightly, the only trait that connects him back to regular deer, starting at sudden touches or noises (much to his displeasure). Despite all his dislike for most he has an odd soft spot for foals/fawns, his protector instincts kicking in unwantedly.

As a bit of a offhand note; Syon does not drink blood despite having vampire fangs. The blood that's generally on his lips, wether dried or fresh, tends to be from his fangs cutting his own lips.

User Image

Name: Sariel
Temper: Aloof
Mate: Luciat
Personality: Sariel is aloof and rather regal. He can come off as a bit arrogant, giving quite the cold-shoulder to those he doesnt believe worth his time. He has a deep possesive streak, though he may not always show it, his over-protectiveness of anything or anyone dubbed in his mind as belonging to him is usually left to seeth quietly under the surface. He has no qualms in getting his horn bloody should another challenge him, prefering to cut throat than dawdle. His personality is rather dark, though he has quite the soft spot, if not affectionate, for his mate.

User Image

Name: Volbeat
Temper: Demure
Mate: Vienne
Personality: Volt is rather demure and a bit on the submissive side. Because of this he can often be bent into doing what others want of him with a few nudges. He can be outright stubborn in refusing anything, however, if he believes not doing so would make a fool of himself. He doesnt put himself out there for anything, if there's a chance he may look the fool. Even if the only one he looks the fool to is himself. You certainly wont see him dancing amoung flowers or anything of the sort. Because of this he's rather reserved in what he does. He has a firey temper when he's pushed too far and holds grudges like no other. He's attracted to sweet-smelling things, often found curled within a flowers petals.

User Image

Name: Lolrin von Helson
Temper: Posessive
Mate: N/A (open for flings)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:21 pm
Current RPs

Quirrel;
Nothing but grey skies [Lior]
This is a title [Nightshade]

Revien

Shy Lover

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:53 pm
★ ★ ★

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:09 pm
I know this is sooooo going to be like I'm whoring off my babies, but I absolutely adore Quirrel, and you said you'd like a more dominate mare as a possible mate for him. Well, Lior, in my sig, is exactly that type, and she'd be the lifemate time of mare too. It takes a lot for her to see beauty in anyone, but once she sees it, she generally keeps them very close. If you'd rather not think about plotting him off mate wise right now, I think they could have a very odd friendship-thing going on for them.

I'd love to think up some interesting plot for them at the least~ > w< My creative mind is just failing me right now. |D

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:18 pm
I'm totally down for you whoring out your little girl to me, haha. *v*d I think she's adorable, and I love her colouration so far (and think she'd really compliment Quirrel).

I can't say 100% sure since she hasnt grown yet, but I'm 98% sure. XD

I'd love to get them plotting though. (And I think the idea of her meeting him as a foal is adorableee ;v; /shameless.) I wouldnt mind starting up an RP if that's alright with you?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:36 pm
As long as you don't see a problem with it! xD And I agree that their colors would go perfectly! > w<

And I'd love to RP them with her as a foal, I can see her being a;; "He's Mine" even as she's real little! > w<
I'd love if you started up an RP for them! 8D

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:05 pm
Here we go
(I swear, it always looks like I've written so much more when it's in the spell check program. XD )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:50 pm
Tag~ 83
I promise she'll loose her child-like antics when she grows and me more dominate and stuff. xD She's still a foal now tough. ^ w^

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:46 pm
&tag

Oh, I've been meaning to reply to your PM @ Syon. I'm still up for trying something out with him and Jouko if you are, though I may be slow at it since my muse for him is kinda dead. Lately I've been RPing him too nice for how he should be. XD;  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:56 pm
I am~ But if your muse is failing you, that's okay. xD
I think...we had an idea for them before. And it was something along the lines of Syon being real...um...for lack of a better word, dominate and possessive of her? She might try to make him a bit sweeter, that or she could just be oblivious to his total jerkness? I can't remember. xD

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:02 pm
I remember you needed someone to take her down a notch or somthing, I'd defenitly have to peek back into your plots for her, but I dunno if you've gotten someone for that since then.
Possessive b*****d is about the right term for him |D Though he certainly wouldnt be out right mean to her if they ended up mating (More like... he'd be mean to everyone else around her? XD; )

He's kinda in the inbetween right now to still hating anything other than cerynei and hating everything other than cerynei a little less.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:08 pm
I do believe she's had her plots where she gets knocked down a notch. She's recently taken on a journey in which she's had come close encounters and such. She's been working on becoming a little more intimidating and a little less klutzy. Though for the most part she's generally overly friendly, and she kinda flirts with people in that innocent, not-really-flirting kinda way. |D

She was just tired of people calling her weak, so she went on a pilgrimage of sorts. o 3o

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:22 pm
Ah, I see, I see. That's good, it'd defineitly take less plot-time then.
I guess we can kinda just play it by ear then?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff