Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Teepee News= 6/6/06 updated |multiple pets?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:49 pm
Welcome to this special newscast about teepees. I am your host, Princess Soquili and here I will always have the latest teepee news.

6/6/06 ~ A big increase in RPing!! Hurray! Some plans are being drawn up for those who max out their stats.

5/6/06~Wow quite alot of RPing going on... *awards stats* Not as many people are RPing as in previous months. sad

4/3/06~So much great teepee roleplaying has been going on. I awarded 10-15 stats to the soquilis based on how much I have seen you RPing in your teepee and the thread. smile

3/12/06~Made a teepee stat rolling thread so now you can pick your soquilis stats when you have me make a teepee or when your pet hatches from a basket. Also when you want to add a new pet to your teepee.

2/26/06~did stat increase for Feb if you had been RPing.

12/31/06~ If you have gotten more soquilis and want them in your teepee then you need to PM me with their picture! Because there are so many more owners with teepees then in the past, it is has begun to get harder for me to keep track when someone gets a new pet. Also I gave everyone who had been RPing for the month of January 5-10 stats!!!

12/26/05~ Everyone who has been rping in the last 2 months gets a 10 point increase. This is because I haven't been updating for awhile

heart

Features in the works
none! any ideas PM  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:55 am
Thats a really, good idear. heart :luffs it:  

Draculas Babe

Remove

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:33 am
I can try and make a map and map it aswell if you want to tell me where it all goes.. next to what and everything ^_^  
Archived

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games