Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:11 pm
NOTE: THE FRONT PAGE IS NOT UPDATED. CHECK THE LAST PAGES FOR CURRENT QUESTS. (i'm working on it i swear ;~; )

Priorities
1. Etain Genevieve
2. Gideon - right behind Etain
3. Calandra
4. Everybody else?

Rules

1. Follow the Gaia ToS, Soquili Rules, and all the other ones that apply, please.
2. Don't steal my ideas.
3. You can post - the thread is open now mrgreen

Table of Contents: | The Quest & Rules | Updates & Progess | Main Quest | Donators | Upcoming Quests |

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:17 pm
Updates
February 2014 - Time to friggin update. Eventually. x.x
August/September 2011 - Huge revamp/updating.
August 2010 - Still entering for slots. Kinda neglected this thread gonk
July 5, 2010 - Entered Samuality's 24 Hour July Customs: [xXx] at too early in the morning -__-
July 2, 2010 - Monster updates added - they still need to be applied.
June 20, 2010 - Recieved a huge donation from Questline Charity for Eirlys. heart Thank you so much!
June 19, 2010 - Reached 1000k 8D & began work on Eirlys ref
June 16, 2010 - Entered Sabin's June Customs: [xXx]
June 6, 2010 - Entered Fel's June Customs with Kitkun: [xXx]
May 30, 2010 - Added Eirlys' form to the Upcoming Quests post heart
May 29, 2010 - Entered Mindsend's June Customs with Kitkun: [xXx]
May 25, 2010 - Won Synnove from Reeve's 24th birthday WoW event in-thread raffle.
May 1, 2010 - Found Amitola's cert ^^; and entered Rapid's May Customs [x]
April 25, 2010 - Won a spot for an Usdia from the Gotta Catch Em' All! Pokeball Raffle. Got the Net Ball. <3 [x]
April 23, 2010 - Won Amitola from the Minis Gone Wild flaffle! whee
April 21, 2010 - Entered the Minis Gone Wild flaffle. [x]
April 20, 2010 - Finished Areion's form.
April 19, 2010 - Entered the Basket-newbies Raffle [x]

April 18, 2010 - Started filling out Areion's form.
April 17, 2010 - Entered a contest for Ririka's Razi and LeezOrz's Millicent's remaining basket [x]
April 16, 2010 - Colored a reference for Kitkun. Entered Ameh's April Customs [x]
April 14, 2010 - Entered the Gotta Catch Em All! Pokeball Raffle [x]
April 12, 2010 - New computer arrived = Yays! biggrin Nevermind, it hates me DX
April 3, 2010 - Entered the Easter Flaffle.
April 1, 2010 - Entered Vance's April Customs with Kitkun's form. Entered Dihydrogen's April Fool's mini-event. Entered Rita Zyon's Newbie Basket Contest.
March 31, 2010 - Quest thread opened!
March 28, 2010 - Reached 100K! biggrin Reached 850K with a TON of help from Kaimi Kalani biggrin
March 13, 2010 - Quest thread started (under construction)

Funds: ...A lot. But not a super crazy amount.

Table of Contents: | The Quest & Rules | Updates & Progress | Main Quest | Donators | Upcoming Quests |

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:18 pm
.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any <3
Name of horse: Gideon
Owner: Mahogany Sunset
Temper: Broken
Breed: Cerynei
Description:
Eyes: Very pale blue/silver. Pupils should be only a bit darker shade of the iris. Slightly glowy.
Hair Color: Mostly silver/white with thin black streaks for a slightly unkempt/deranged look.
Hair Style: Very thin, straggly and wavy - a combo of these: [x] [x] Length should be to the bottom of the neck.
Body Color & Markings: A mix of white, pale blue, and silver. This (the one on the right) [x] tattoo, or something similar, on his shoulder in black. Other tattoos [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] similar to these spread over his body in a shimmery/shiny, faint silver.
Hoof Color: Pale/silver blue, sorta glowy.
Skull: [x] [x] (Coyote skull) Top half goes over face. I would like it if it could be decorated sorta like this: [x] but with the sharp tribal designs (like his tattoos) instead of circles.
Antlers: Like his hooves in main color, but with black designs like the skull. Style wise, one is broken in half and one is missing. You've got freedom with how the remaining one looks/is broken off. =)
Piercings/Jewelry: 3-hoop silver earrings from trading post on his facing ear. Eyebrow piercing like this: [x], visible when skull is off. Black cord necklace [x] with this [x] pendant.
Reference image(s):
Hair Style: [x] [x]
Markings: Black tattoo - [x] (right). Silvery markings - [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Skull & Skull designs: [x] [x] Design - [x] (but with sharper tribal designs rather than circles; see tattoos)
Eyebrow piercing: [x]
Necklace: Cord - [x]. Pendant - [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See above. May I also have an unmasked/unskulled version of him?

Price: Should be 750k.

Table of Contents: | The Quests & Rules | Updates and Progress | Main Quest | Donators | Upcoming Quests |

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:10 am
Donators

Kaimi Kalani - 750k
Questline Charity - 262.5k
Quaji - 50k

Kitkun
Kaimi Kalani - 750K eek heart heart heart I can't thank you enough.

Eirlys
Questline Charity - 262.5K eek heart heart heart Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Quaji - 50k heart heart heart Thank you!!!

Table of Contents: | The Quests & Rules | Updates and Progress | Main Quest | Donators | Upcoming Quests |  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:04 pm
Patty

Edit Category:
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft (with Roman nose and leg feathers).
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: A horse I know <3
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: White with tiny grey & brown spots (spots hardly visible).
Face: White fading to a black/grey muzzle. Her face also has the few grey/brown spots.
Mane: Flaxen, almost white.
Tail: Same as mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark grey hooves and white fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): White Percheron

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner:
Breed:
Temper:
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Areion

Areion's Story: Areion is the son of Demeter and Poseidon. Weary of Greece after a mishap that left him heart-broken, he moves onto the Kawani lands in hope of a new start.

.:Minor Edits - Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Anybody who's available <3
Name of horse: Areion
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Weary
Breed: Divine Warhorse
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body Style: Warhorse with leg feathers
Base Color: Black.
Eyes: Bright blue [x]
Mane style & color: Something like this, with the hair in his face. It should be a deep sea green that has lighter streaks in it and fades similar to this: [x] (only a tiny bit of it fades in this example... I was too lazy to do the rest >.<). Basically, it fades lighter and lighter using this palette: [x]. Streaks can be any color on that palette, and/or black. A few braids thrown in (any length - has to end above the knees, though - anywhere, and at least one in the forelock) for flavor.
Tail style & color: Style should be very similar to this: [x], but thicker and fuller. Braids/knots/something that makes it a bit more interesting. Color scheme, fading, and streaks are the same as the mane.
Jewelry: A necklace similar to this [x], and a bracelet like this [x] on each foreleg.
Markings: Under the eyes: Five small dots underneath his eyes. They alternate between blue[x] and gold[x]. Here's an example I made: [eye dots] Forelegs: Vines curling up his forelegs (underneath the bracelets) somewhat similar to this: [x]. The vines fade alternately between the violet in the reference and kind of a wheat gold (goldish color) color all the way up to his chest, where they meet in the middle underneath his necklace, twining around each other. Somewhere in the vines, a few little blue or white flowers show up (Blue flowers/White flowers). Hind legs: On his back legs, blue and silver spiral up from his hooves (like water got spilled on him), pretty similar to this, not stopping, but continuing over his rump and onto the other leg. As the designs spiral, you should be able to see them on the inside of his right leg (background leg).
Hooves & Fetlocks: Hooves should be based off this stone: [x]. Fetlocks have the leg feathers from the Warhorse template. The feathers should start as black and fade down into the darkest green in his mane/tail. Vine and "water" designs start at the bottom of the leg feathers and work their way up to the stopping points mentioned (see the Markings section).
Trading Post items: Silver 3-hoop earrings <3
Reference image(s):
Colors: Eye dot colors | Eye & Hoof Color | Mane, Tail, and Fetlock Color(s) Palette | Mane Color ref | Vine marking colors: Violet & Gold. Vine flower colors (and shapes) : Blue flowers & White flowers | "Water" colors |
Markings: Vines & Blue Flowers & White Flowers | "Water" | Eye dots |
Jewelry: Necklace | Bracelet (one on each leg) |
Mane style: [xXx]
Tail style: [XxX]
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold and blue/silver
Premade Tag Number: No thank you smile
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Short one from the 036 Crystal Forest tag, long one should be purple fading into gold.
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any)
Mane Edits
Mane style & color: Something like this, with the hair in his face. It should be a deep sea green that has lighter streaks in it and fades similar to this: [x] (only a tiny bit of it fades in this example... I was too lazy to do the rest >.<). Basically, it fades lighter and lighter using this palette: [x]. Streaks can be any color on that palette, and/or black. A few braids thrown in (any length - has to end above the knees, though - anywhere, and at least one in the forelock) for flavor.

Tail Edits
Tail style & color: Style should be very similar to this: [x], but thicker and fuller. Braids/knots/something that makes it a bit more interesting. Color scheme, fading, and streaks are the same as the mane.

Price: 450k

Funds: 0k/450k

Sunila
Familiar Name: Sunila
Familiar Gender: Male
Bonded with?: Amitola
Familiar Type: Sea Otter
Familiar Temper: Wise
(Custom Only)Familiar Description: Mostly black body, with rainbow stripes and swirls. Blue paws. Eye dots like Amitola's, and dark blue eyes. [Amitola for ref.] He should not have the blue muzzle or green eyeshadow. Mostly have fun, but he should match her at least a little bit.
Ref for blue markings and eye dots - just add rainbowness to your heart's content! biggrin
Price: 50k+

Funds: 0k/50k+
- Got him customed by Manda! biggrin

Table of Contents: | The Quests & Rules | Updates & Progress | Main Quest | Donators | Upcoming Quests |  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:05 pm
Names I would like to use in the future...

Shasten
Nason
Calandra (Greek for "singing bird")
Evania (Greek for "tranquil)
Kalista (Greek for "most beautiful one")
Lucio (Italian for "light")
Velia (Italian for "hidden, veiled")
Viviana (Italian for "alive")
Bella Dolce (Italian for "pretty sweet")
Amlaruil
Ilyrana ("opal" in Elvish)
Laermeluion (lyre-mel-wee-on) - Elvish for "man with a sweet song"
Rilien (Elvish for "bright" literally "brilliant")
Melkindomien (Elvish for "strong-willed")
Dorian (Greek for "from the sea")
Aqua Regia
Verita(s)

So many Greek and Italian names...

More later...  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:10 pm
Reserved heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:11 pm
Reserved heart heart heart  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:19 pm
~*OPEN*~

heart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:20 pm
Well, the laptop got dropped, so... I'm using the dinosaur for right now (not even kidding - it's gotta be going on twelve or something).

But with disaster comes great stuff - like a new computer and 23 inch monitor biggrin I'm so excited!!! Plus, the laptop was fixable. We just gotta buy it back now XP

So I'll probably be on less, but I'll talk faster because the text will actually show up when I type razz

Now that it has arrived, the new computer makes me sad. I like the laptop much more, and we got it back, so I'm happy anyway biggrin  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:19 am
Yay! I colored a reference pic for Kitkun! biggrin biggrin biggrin

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:35 pm
My RL horse has colic.... I might be gone for a while. We're not sure if she's going to make it ( crying )

She seems to be okay! *phew* Hopefully it won't happen again.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:13 pm
Finished Areion's form! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:35 pm
Omigawd omigawd omigawd!

I just got a Seathi in the Flaffle! YAYAYAYAY!!!

heart  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:13 pm
Just calculated the cost for both my Soq quests:

Kitkun + Areion + 30k (to keep me from going totally berserk when I get the customs) = 1,330,000

o.O

-dies-

Has 905k/1330k. (<- I like that. Makes it look smaller without all the zeros. ^.^)  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff