Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Rapha House. Child Slavery. Human Trafficking.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:02 pm
Hello. This is about Rahpha House and Child Slavery.

Here is a little soming about Rapha House:

Rapha House is people who are helping girls as young as 4 years old to get out of this sex trade.

About the crime:

These girls are taken or sold. As young as 4. They are sexualy abused by more then one man a day. About 40 times a DAY these girls are sexualy abused. If and when they pick up a virgin girl the price for her first client has to pay about 300-400$ to rape her because they believe she has rejuvenating properties. After this act her price goes down to about 90$. When a girl gets to old she is never seen or heard of again. Never. No girl knows what age this is. The place of this act? Cambodia. Every two minutes a child, on average 12-14 years old, is being prepred for sexual expolitation. One million children every year are exploited in the global commercial sex trade.

People victimized by human trafficking will likely emerge with mental problems, substance abuse or reentry into the trade.

This is just some of what is going on there. If you would like to know more or want to ask Rapha House something here is the website in where you can do so: www.Raphahouse.org .

Please. Pass on the word of these girls. You can help by just passing on the word of Rapha House and the girls.

Thank you,
Have a wonderful day.
xXxFaiths DreamxXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:16 pm
My church just had a sermon about human trafficking today. It angered me horribly. The organization fighting against it is called Chab Dai, which is Cambodian for Joining Hands.

I learned that it's not all about sex. It's about money and exploitation. People are trafficked for sex and many types of labor.

It's not also just in Cambodia; it's all over the world. I had no idea that it was here in northern California where I live.

Here's the Chab Dai website: www.chabdai.org

WoodSorrelWitch

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:34 pm
PawzPrint
My church just had a sermon about human trafficking today. It angered me horribly. The organization fighting against it is called Chab Dai, which is Cambodian for Joining Hands.

I learned that it's not all about sex. It's about money and exploitation. People are trafficked for sex and many types of labor.

It's not also just in Cambodia; it's all over the world. I had no idea that it was here in northern California where I live.

Here's the Chab Dai website: www.chabdai.org

It anger me as well. Thank you for posting. I hope more people come to know about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:41 pm
OMG! I had no idea that went on! That makes me sick that people can do things like that without feeling bad about it! stressed Those people need to be stoped!  

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:53 am
The Real Mikuo Hatsune
OMG! I had no idea that went on! That makes me sick that people can do things like that without feeling bad about it! stressed Those people need to be stoped!

Yes it does need to be stopped.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:07 pm
I'm really swamped with school but I've been praying to see if God wants me involved with it. If He does, the time will be found. I don't think I've ever felt that much anger over something like this before.  

WoodSorrelWitch

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:31 pm
I've always known that this horrible act existed all over the world, but I guess that as a child you start to wish that its all a lie and you train yourself to not believe it.
That's what I did, but to hear and read about these acts more and more everyday is just painful. and has re-opened my eyes 2 the truth of the world.
We must pass this message on so other people who choose to be ignnoraant as I did will know that its true and we have to do something about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:34 am
Thank you all for posting. I e-mailed K-Love. A radio station. They said they aired this before but the man I talked to said he will talk to the team about it.

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items