Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Hayao Miyazaki Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nman
  ao
View Results

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:10 pm
XD I got Spirited Away for christmas and LOVED it.. What made me laugh though is the fact that I was obsessed with this one move LONG ago.. like when I was 4 or 5, but couldnt remember the name of it for the life of me.. Then I watched this movie and it suddenly struck me as something familiar.. And then I saw it! My Neighbor Totoro! That was the movie that I loved so much from the past! I felt sooo relieved... I fould it funny that I loved his movies even back before I knew it XD What are your favorite movies, and/or what do you like about him? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:04 am
I don't have that movie, but I know someone who does. I'm going to get it and watch it today or tomorrow. Then I'll tell you how much it rocked. I've heard nothing but good things about it though. 3nodding  

IMWanderling

Tech Plague

Professional Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:40 am
I haven't watched Spirited Away in 4ever. But I remember that I loved it. I have, however watched KaKuRenBo on Christmas cuz I got it that day. It's so freakin awsome  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:36 pm
I like Princess Mononoke and Kiki's Delivery Service.  

FickleLittleBitchRomance

Elastic Muffin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:52 pm
I like Spirited Away the most. Its just out there, I thought it was very imaginative :3 thats the thing that I like about him most. He can make any new type of world and have a whole movie off of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:54 am
I haven't watched Spirited Away in probably...4 years...when I visited Hong Kong. Then a few months or so later when I got back home in the U.S., I found out Spirited Away being advertised in many places and thought 'It wasn't here yet?' eek I felt so clueless then lol.

Anyways, I like Spirited Away...and Princess Mononoke...and Grave of the Fireflies...and whatever else I might have forgotten.  

Cerulean Jem

EggaSponge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:47 pm
totoro heart howl's moving castle heart princess mononoke heart castle in the sky heart kiki's delivery service heart grave of the fireflies heart pom poko heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:16 pm
Spirited Away is probably one of my favorite movies. Howl's Moving Castle and Kiki's Delivery Service are good too.  

katzy85

roronoa_zoro51

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:37 pm
Who's that?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:27 am
i forgot porco rosso and nasicaa sweatdrop heart heart heart heart !!!!!  

EggaSponge

blackarcher23

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:54 pm
domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:11 pm
I love Miyazaki's movies there the best...he is a true master of anime heart
My fav Miyazaki movies are
-Sprited Away
-The Cat Returns
-Princess Monanaka  

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

Icha Icha Kakashi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:20 pm
My GF &I both love watching Miyazaki's films. They're so dynamic in every aspect. xp No but seriously.. If you watch how they made it, it's pretty hectic. One of my favorite films of Miyazaki's would be Castle in the Sky.

Spirited away was pretty sick, too 3nodding The soot balls ROCK.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:51 am
That was hilarious with the mouse and the soot balls after Chihiro stepped on that curse thing. I replayed that over and over acting it out with them. The Cat returns and Kiki's Delivery Service are awesome too. I can't wait for A Month of Miyazaki on Cartoon Network.  

xx_dragon_girl_13_xx

oriental_illusions

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:05 am
The Cat Returns is my favorite.

Special Edition My Neighbor Totoro is finally out! (It has the Japanese language track)  
JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games