Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:16 pm
This is the new thread for my herd and their plots. It's still a work in progress so bear with me

ToC:
1) Elegy
2) Enyalius
3) Dolly
4) ...
5) ...
6) ...
7) ...

Will add more ..

Devil NightShade
Crew

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:05 pm
User Image

Name: Elegy
Found: 3-5-10
Breed: Kirin
Temper: Gracefully Morbid
Mate: None - Probably never will have one.

Personality: From afar she seems like a happy little mare, that is until one tries to get near her. Elegy doesn't like living creatures much at all (unless killer breeds like Kalona), when one comes near she tends to shut down and stare at said Soquili with blank eyes. Her greatest joy in life comes from collecting dead familiars. She worships death like a deity in many ways, including reference it as 'Lady Death' quiet often.

History: Born into the Padmapani Herd with a mother that believed herself a princess Elegy had much expected of her from a young age. But she never could live up to it. She was to dark, to morbid, and quickly she receded into a deep seclusion staying far from any and all family.

It wasn't long until she met up with a nefarious half-kalona, that decided he wanted to break the filly. Ever unafraid she quipped back accepting the challenge. (more of this need to be rp'd out xD)

-more to come-

Breeding: Not actively looking, but you can offer. I am -not- likely to do flings, unless it has some serious plotage

Plots-

Quote:

1) Missed Childhood- Since I was having some ... problems ... throughout her foal hood I'd like some foal rp.

2) Step away from the darkness-
This would be a bit of a longer plot, I want a stallion or mare (preferably stallion) to try and make her see that the living are as beautiful as the dead, and try to draw her out of the grasp of her kalona companioncaptor (should that plot fan out). If with a stallion this could lead to romance, but no promises.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:29 pm
User Image

Name: Enyalius
Found: 11-10-09
Breed: Kalona
Temper: Unstable
Mate: ninja unofficially? Typhoid

Personality: A cruel cruel f*er, Enya takes his mother's streak of sadism and masochism to strange extremes. He lives for finding new and increasingly horrible ways to torture others. He lives for the game of mental, physically and emotionally destroying others.

Enya -is- bisexual, now leaning more towards straight gay. He sees mares outside kalona blood, or family as nothing more than vessels to be used for his own pleasures or to bear foals.
*will eventually think up more*

History: Once a heavy flirt, Enyalius though he'd found himself falling for a mare his half sister raised. But when she disappeared suddenly after becoming pregnant, he started to warp .. not without a lot of help from Masquerade .... upon running into the father of her foals and her son whom soon say him as an idol, Enyalius found himself thrust into becoming a father figure and eventually the lover to the own son of the mare he once thought he cared for. But to his delight, Typhoid was easily warped even more than he had been upon his birth and became the perfect life partner for the kalona.

Still, Enyalius isn't without his problems, which includes the irrational fear that Typhoid too will up and leave upon having foals of his own.

Breeding:
1) Corvina - Kamiki
2) Psyche - Sabin
3) Pending.

Plots-

Quote:

1) Really open to any kind of plots, just lemme know 8D

2) Temptress - I wanty a mare (will most likely have to be atleast half kalona, or just to pretty to resist) to try and lure Enyalius away from his mate and his herd. Whether she genuinely wants the stallion, or is just trying to prove she can do it. Truly, he'll turn her game around on her, and her plans won't work as she had planned. - This plot won't lead to a breeidng unless his last breeding falls through!

Devil NightShade
Crew

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:29 pm
User Image

Name: Dolly
Found: 4-12-10
Breed: Alicorn
Temper: She has no set temper, but right now she's kind of reserved.
Mate: None

Personality: Dolly is a quiet mare at the moment, she's very skittish around anybody .. especially when they aren't winds. It takes time to get close to her but once you can she can and usually is one of your best friends for life.

-will add more-

History: Dolly was born to a long line of Winds on her mother's side, and her father came from a long line of Alicorns, but she never knew them, they were killed by a skinwalker before she ever emerged from her basket.

A herd of regulars found her basket and took it in, they had never seen a Unicorn, or a Wind so when she emerged the herd was horrified and treated the young foal like a freak from day one.

Thus Dolly grew up believing herself a freak and an outcast in the only 'family' she knew.

Breeding: To young to breed, but I'm open to offers? Stallion HAS to have wings.
1) Wabana (~Masamune~)

Plots-

Quote:

1) Chase the morning- I want her to meet other winged Soquili (she is possibly going into Balrog and Stormwild's herd) but she still needs to meet other winged Soquili to learn she's -not- a freak like she's been lead believe she is.

2) Heartbreaker- I want Dolly to find somsething of a friend in a grounded Soquili (thi will take some time as she is very skittish around grounded Soquili), they will travel together while she's training so she can join Balrog's herd. During this time I want the stallion to fall in love with her, but Dolly could never fall in love with a grounded stallion. She would be incredibly distressed that she hurt a friend and it might drive her to finally join Balrog's herd for good. (whether they can or will remain friends will be up to the stallion's owner)

3) General RP- She just needs rp, but be warned she is skittish around groundeds

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:31 pm
User Image

Name: Dominick
Found: 2-12-0
Breed: Grounded
Temper:
Mate: None

Personality: Once a kind stallion Dominick has suffered some heartbreak and now has a heart cold as ice.

History: He came from a far off land with his sister after their parents were somehow killed when they were still in their baskets. They traveled a long way to find their way to the Kawani lands.

Breeding:
1) Sunari (Sayuri Nitta)

2) and 3) - Might be found

Plots-

Quote:

1) -

2) -

3) General RP-

Devil NightShade
Crew

Devil NightShade
Crew