Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
hey there! (zomg)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wae gwr q4wyqerhqe

8,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:14 am
hey! i've just joined. don't really know what i am doing. getting confused alot etc. anyone want to team up on zomg? is there anyway that gaia will tell me that i have gotten a response to this post?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:58 pm
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

Welcome to the guild pachyderms
We here at the NSTG hope that you will like it here.
If you are wondering about anything you should check out our Resources sub-forum or ask about it in the Questions and Assistance :3

There are many things that can seem confusing when you first start out playing gaia. But as you learn the ropes things will get less and less confusing.
And ask around in zomg for a team, sometimes you can find someone that is willing to help you out, and talk with people, you might even make a friend : D

And you have to check your own threads for answers, unfortunately there is no other way to get to know if someone has posed in your subject.

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

Ncrypt1d Threadkiller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:21 pm
Yeah, you basically just feel around...but a great guide (though it's a bit old) is this.

Try shouting (there should be a button on the "chat" area, click for options) "Does anyone want to crew?" or something similar^^.  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games