Silver Metallic Dragon's Teepee Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:52 pm

Welcome to the home of Silver Metallic Dragon and her soquili.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tyzaeph's stats
Strength: 58%
Courage: 60%
Speed: 60%
Intelligence: 57%
Luck: 56%
Stamina: 62%

User Image
Delphina Stats
Strength: 45%
Courage: 47 %
Speed: 45%
Intelligence: 52%
Luck: 51%
Stamina: 49%

User Image
Sitara's stats
Strength: 24%
Courage: 24%
Speed: 27%
Intelligence: 28%
Luck: 31%
Stamina: 32%

Cancion de Cielo's stats
Strength: 49%
Courage: 45%
Speed: 47%
Intelligence: 45%
Luck: 46%
Stamina: 44%

User Image
Valdelesia's Stats
Strength: 7%
Courage: 11%
Speed: 5%
Intelligence: 11%
Luck: 9%
Stamina: 7%

User Image
Bhalrak's Stats
Strength: 32%
Courage: 27%
Speed: 24%
Intelligence: 31%
Luck: 24%
Stamina: 26%

User Image
Ulmaria's Stats
Strength: 14%
Courage: 18%
Speed: 14%
Intelligence: 22%
Luck: 14%
Stamina: 18%

User Image
Kaliska's Stats
Strength: 11%
Courage: 4%
Speed: 10%
Intelligence: 12%
Luck: 4%
Stamina: 8%

User Image
Aiyana's Stats
Strength: 12%
Courage: 6%
Speed: 4%
Intelligence: 4%
Stamina: 10%

User Image
Anselm's Stats
Strength: 4%
Courage: 7%
Intelligence: 9%
Luck: 10%
Stamina: 4%

User Image
Devora Tumbang's Stats
Strength: 44%
Courage: 45%
Speed: 44%
Intelligence: 52%
Luck: 44%
Stamina: 44%

Anfisa Yahui's Stats
Courage:5 %
Speed: 6%
Intelligence: 12%
Stamina: 5%

Rakahore's Stats
Strength: 32%
Courage: 30 %
Speed: 24%
Intelligence: 31%
Luck: 24%
Stamina: 30%

Isra Jinan's Stats
Strength: 44%
Courage: 44%
Speed: 44%
Intelligence: 55%
Luck: 48%
Stamina: 46%

Kadovar's Stats
Strength: 29%
Courage: 24%
Speed: 29%
Intelligence: 25%
Luck: 25%
Stamina: 28%

Kailash Ilrah's Stats
Courage: 5%
Intelligence: 10%
Luck: 5%
Stamina: 10%

Morana Koray's Stats
Speed: 11%
Intelligence: 11%
Luck: 8%

Sahaena's Stats
Strength: 100%
Courage: 100%
Speed: 100%
Intelligence: 100%
Luck: 100%
Stamina: 100%

Kieron's Stats
Strength: 34%
Courage: 34%
Speed: 34%
Intelligence: 34%
Luck: 34%
Stamina: 34%

Irridian's Stats

Mingan Nebo's Stats
Strength: 10%
Speed: 10%
Intelligence: 9%

Ars Antiqua's Stats

Oksana Abalone's Stats
Strength: 74%
Courage: 77%
Speed: 74%
Intelligence: 82%
Luck: 80%
Stamina: 74%

Veluri Sinat'lis's Stats
Strength: 84%
Courage: 84%
Speed: 87%
Intelligence: 88%
Luck: 89%
Stamina: 87%

The Teepee
User Image
They all live in the forest

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:11 pm
Welcome one and all!

I am Silver, a serial lurker who occasionally pops out from the shadows of life to make an appearance here and there. I’ve been lurking around for about 10 years now, and can usually be found if you look hard enough. Or, I’m causing trouble with La, my RL bestie. Oh, I kinda love me some Saint Vis too. ;

I’m in my 30's and I work as a registered nurse in Fla. I deal with a lot at work, so coming here is an escape for me. I have 2 Siamese mixed cats, Max and Emmi, who are my babies and my world. I love to read, and I’m big on crafting. I’m terrible at math, but love to write. I will RP, I’m not the fastest, but I am willing if you’ve got the patience for me!

Please PM me, or message me on Discord. I promise I don’t bite. Unless you ask. ^.~

Omissions

User Image

~*Singles*~

Tyzaeph - Flings only, at this point. Open to LM if it’s right.
Valdelesia: Flings for now, LM later on.
Kaliska: Most likely fings, but LM is possible for the right stallion.

~*Lifemates/Flings*~

Delphina to La’s Ashrialto
Cancion de Cielo to Velrui Sinat'lis
Ulmaria to Odet's Thalic
Bhalrak- presently smitten with Odet's Gouy, I don't see this changing.
Anselm to La's Tsiuri Kahu
Devora Tumbang Indefinite flings with La's Falmari Aqualonde and Esadowa Vaiveatoish
Aiyana to Vis's Ixtil Enigma
Sitara to Irridian & Mingan Nebo

~*Plushies!*~

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:41 pm
~*Familiars*~

~*Bonded*~

User Image

Cursa to Delphina

User Image

Varin to Valdelesia

User Image

Vaka to Bhalrak

User Image

Isla de Flores to Ulmaria

User Image

Tupua Puru to Rakahore

User Image

Ruya to Morana Koray

User Image

Sencha to Devora Tumbang

User Image

Yerba to Oksana Abalone

User Image

Malkia to Irridian

User Image

Ostria to Anselm

User Image

Vielle to Ars Antiqua

User Image

Croia to Kailash Ilrah

~*Unbonded*~

User Image

Xanti Ankou

User Image

Cyclone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:45 pm
~*Tyzaeph*~

User Image

Name: Tyzaeph
Nickname: Ty
Name meaning: None
Species: Alicorn
Mate: None; looking for plots
Children: Delphina, Orion’s Verse

Personally: Ty is your typical serial bachelor, laid back and a fun guy. He not had the best track record with females, so he’s far more apt to spend some time, and end it amicably. He’s love more kids, so a like minded lady would be perfect. He’s a great Dad and Grandpa, with a big focus on family. He has some guilt about the separation of his son and daughter, and wants to promote as much family unity as he can. He’s genuinely nice, and willing to help anyone, but don’t take this old man for a fool. Ty has been around the block a few times, as isn’t easily taken, and don’t think to harass his family. There will be hell to pay.

RPs: Family Gatherings Self RP with Tara and Del

Quote:

Balrog x Anemone
(Anemone) Benoni x Kila

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:50 pm
~*Cancion de Cielo*~

User Image

Name: Cancion de Cielo
Nickname: Chaci
Name meaning: Spanish, “Song of Heaven”
Breed: Ground
Mate: Velrui Sinat'lis
Children: None

LL Counter:
Kyai/Cel July 2021
Uta Jan 2022

Personally: The youngest child of the Phantom of the GoldenRose, Aureate, Chaci is his golden daughter. She’s sweet and loving, with a hit of spice that seems to be genetic. She loves music and likes to sing every chance she gets. The down to earth child, she doesn’t partake much in her father's dramatic antics, but she does find them highly amusing and can often be found with her sisters giggling. She adores her sisters and family, spending as much time with them as she can. She’s especially close with her Papa, and any stallion who enters her life must live up to the standards he set. She would love a family of her own one day and hopes to meet someone who sees that in their future as well.

Quote:

Aureate x Halia
(Aureate): Erik x Sekhmet
(Halia): Tsani x Akila
(Akila): Helaku x Olathe
(Helaku): Sora x Delphia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:15 pm
~*Delphina*~

User Image

Name: Delphina
Nickname: Del, Pixie
Name meaning: Greek, “women of Delphi” and “Dolphin”
Breed: Wind
Mate: Ashrialto LM
Children: Sitara, Delrialto

LL Counter:
Techa July 2021
Odet Sept 2021

Personally: "Though she be little, she is fierce." Quiet and calm, this petite mare if often found in the glades enjoying her children and mate. The daughter of Ty, she grew up only with him, and had dreams of a family of her own to dote on. She met her soulmate in Ashrialto, and together they had a dynamic duo in Delrialto and Sitara. She adores her children, and would die for them without a second thought. You can imagine how thrilled she was when Delri brought her a grandbaby to dote on. As kind and sweet as she is, she is no fool. Cross her at your own risk.

RPs: Family Gatherings Self RP with Ty and Tara

~*Cursa*~

User Image

Quote:

Tyzeaph x Echo's Song
(Tyzeaph)Balrog x Anemone
(Anemone) Benoni x Kila

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:50 pm
~*Sitara*~

User Image

Name: Sitara
Nickname: Tara
Name Meaning: Persian, “Morning Star”.
Mate: Open relationship, Irridian & Mingan Nebo
Siblings: Delrialto

Personally:
Sweet and innocent, many would consider Sitara a sheltered child. The youngest in her family, her father, grandfathers and brother guarded and protected her fiercely. Her mother raised no fool however, and while she may not be worldly, she is smart. She is extremely close to her brother, their relationship is her most important. Kind and friendly, she doesn't often meet a stranger, and has friends wherever she wanders. While the wandering gene is quite strong in her family, she doesn't often disappear for days on end. Day trips to visit her brother and his family, or trips off with her grandpa, she always comes back to her home. She dreams of one day having a love like her parents, and hopes to have her own family some day.

RPs: Family Gatherings Self RP with Ty and Del

Quote:

Ashrialto x Delphina
(Delphina)Tyzeaph x Echo's Song
(Tyzeaph)Balrog x Anemone
(Anemone) Benoni x Kila

(Ashrialto)Imrikalto x Athena
(Imrikalto) Sibalto x Firefly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:54 pm
~*Valdelesia*~

User Image

Name: Valdelesia
Nickname: Lesia
Mate: None, looking for Flings now, mate later on.

Personally:
Stubborn and independent, Lesia is quite the mare. She suffers no fools, and has a sharp tongue and biting wit that can often get her into trouble. She knows her worth, and refuses to allow anyone or anything to diminish that. Dominate and forceful, she more often then not gets exactly what she wants. She's a fierce supporter of females, and will be the first to step to the defense of anyone who needs it. I guess you could call her a 'raging feminist.' Because of her deep need for independence, she doesn't see herself tied down to anyone. However, she also would love more then anything to have children. Not close to any of her family, she'd love to forge a bond with others who could be considered her family.

~*Varin*~

User Image

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:57 pm
~*Bhalrak*~

User Image

Name: Bhalrak
Nickname: Bhal
Breed: Uni'gryph
Siblings: Morana Koray (Half-sister, father), Kadovar (Adoptive Half-brother), Orohena (Adoptive half-sister)
Mate: Gouyenisi. X
Children: Rakahore (Nephew, adoptive son)

RP:
Hot Takes on Family History

Personality: Brash, arrogant and cocky, Bhalrak can be an absolute jerk. He doesn't 'play well with others' so to speak. Bhal takes what he wants, with little regard for how it affects others. He has no regard for the feelings of others, and his only loyalties are to himself. However, buried deep below the surface is a vastly wounded and emotionally scarred stallion. His father was a cruel tormenter, who terrorized Bhal and his siblings relentlessly. His mother fled the stallion at her first opportunity, leaving her young to suffer at the hands of their sire. Bhal followed her lead as soon as he was able, leaving his younger siblings to fend for themselves. Guilt for this decision eats him alive, though he will deny it until he dies. In his wanderings, he searches for a beautiful unicorn mare with bright blue eyes and a mane of fire, and a strong stallion with an even stronger resemblance...

User Image

~*Vaka*~

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:59 pm
~*Ulmaria*~

User Image

Name: Ulmaria
Nickname: Maria, Mari, Mara
Name meaning: Queen of the Meadows; Also a name of a plant, Meadowsweet
Breed: Angenicorn
Mate: Thalic LM
Children: Malus, Magnolia and Miyakea

Personality: Serene and calm, this bright mare never seems to lose her cool or her positive outlook. Mara loves nature and flowers, and can often be found in her human's apple orchard. She prefers to keep mostly to herself, for fear of more torment from others because of her bone markings. She struggles with self-confidence, and often steers clear of others entirely, save for her sweet panther Isla. Once one gets past the reserved exterior, they get a kind and loyal friend. And if you bring apples? Oh, your set for life.

RPs: Tears Among the Tress Self RP

~*Isla de Flores *~
User Image

User Image

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:02 pm
~*Kaliska*~
User Image
Name: Kaliska
Nickname: Kali
Name meaning: Miwok; Coyote chasing deer
Breed: Kalona'suti
Mate: None

Personality: Spiteful and cruel, she is not the lady to mess with. Uncaring for others feelings, she will do whatever she needs to to get ahead, the rest of the world be damned. She will take whatever, and not hesitate to ensure she comes out on top of any situation. She will not hesitate to cut people down verbally is she feels like it would benefit her, and she sees herself a superior to everyone else. There is no tortured soul here, just cruelty and rage. Approach with caution, for you will not like what you find.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:09 pm
~*Aiyana*~

User Image

Name: Aiyana
Nickname: Aiya
Name meaning: Eternal Blossom
Breed: Palamino Belgian Ground
Mate: Ixtil Enigma

Personality: Level headed and relaxed; this lady is one tough cookie. She's not one to play games or beat around the bush, but she's never cruel. However, don't mistake her kindness for weakness. She was born and raised tough and isn't intimidated by anyone. She can dish it out as well as she can take it.Aiya is always willing to be a listening ear to others who need support. She enjoys art and animals, and can often be found in the peace by the lake.

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:11 pm
~*Anselm*~

User Image

Name: Anselm
Nickname: Bishop, Ans
Name meaning: Germanic, Ans - "God" Helm - "Protection". Also named after St. Anselm, an Archbishop.
Breed: Unicorn
Mate: Tsiuri Kahu X

Personality: Peaceful and kind, Ans has seen much pain and sorrow in his years of life. A warrior in the great skinwalker wars years ago, he barely escaped with his life but lost his sight. He wanders now, healing anyone he comes across and helps those he can. In his younger years, he enjoyed fighting and sought out wars to join. Now, he struggles with the death he saw, as often its some of the last images his eyes ever gave him. He avoids conflict now, at all costs, and can often be found wandering... seeking some kind of peace he's never been able to find.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:25 pm
~*Devora Tumbang*~

User Image

Name: Devora Tumbang
Nicknames: Devi
Name meaning: "Devora" means 'bee' in Hebrew, "Tumbang" is a children's game in the Philipines.
Breed: Glitch Cheshire Cat
Mate: None; Flings with Esadowa Vaiveatoish and Falmari Aqualonde. X
Siblings: BluRazberry Jinx ParTea and Heliotrope Haze

RP:
Of Honey and Other Wonders
Walking in Winter Underland

Personality: Outlandish, loud and funny, this princess of Underland is the daughter of Queen Katya and a Glimmer, a kind male. She adores her siblings and parents, opting to spend most of her time in the herd. Why leave when you have such fun around you? She takes much after her mother, diplomatic and kind. She'd much rather find a peaceful resolution then go to war, and will do her very best to prevent bloodshed. Regardless if she takes the throne or not, she will do whatever it takes to help her people. Close to her brother, the two can often be found hunting for new teas or testing new jams.

User Image

Devora's Parents: Ekaterina Hopscotch x Glimmer Glitch

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:33 pm
~*Rakahore*~

User Image

Name: Rakahore
Nicknames: Raka
Name meaning: An undersea volcano near New Zealand and Fiji. Also, a Polynesian god, the personification of rock.
Breed: Hippo'Suti cross
Mate: N/A
Children: N/A
Family:
Adoptive father/uncle: Bhalrak
Uncle: Kadovar
Aunt: Orohena
Aunt: Morana Koray

RP:
Hot Takes on Family History

Personality/History: Known as the lost heir, Raka was kidnapped while still in his basket and brought to the lands from a far off island where his family rules. His father is the eldest child of the queen, and as far as we know, the only grandchild of the ruling queen. Kidnapped by Taupu Puru and taken to a crazed cult leader to be sacrificed, the young escaped with the help of the very creature who took him in the first place. Seeing the horror of what the beast was doing to the foals, Puru took the freshly popped child and fled into the night, searching for help and protection.

Puru and Raka wandered for weeks until they came upon a stallion who bore the same markings as the stallions on Raka's home island. To say Bhalrak was startled to see the pair would be an understatement, but when Puru knew of Bhalrak's sire and the beast he was, the stallion knew he was telling the truth. Taking pity on the pair, Bhal took them in and protected them, along with Kieron and Irazu. Bhal wasn't exactly sure why he bore markings like Raka's family, but answers come at the strangest of times, and often from the sky.

Raka grew into a strong stallion, learning a lot from the 3 stallions and their mates and families. Smart and charming, his is your quintessential prince. Bhal didn't raise a weak stallion, and made sure he could defend himself should that beast rear his ugly head again. And then, one day, those answers they were looking for? Well they flew in on the fiery wings of one very angry Thunderhawk Skinwalker named Kadovar. Under the impression Raka had been taken by these stallions, and assuming Bhalrak was his father, Kado rushed in to bring his nephew back home.

Raka stepped in immediately, not allowing this stallion to do any damage and demanding an explanation. Once Kado calmed down, he explained that Bhalrak looked exactly like the father of his adopted siblings on the island. Stunned, Bhal could not believe his father had more children. Bhalrak had be raising his nephew the entire time. Relieved his nephew was alive and unharmed, Kado decided to stay and keep his nephew company in this new world until his family could join them. After returning to the island to alert the family Raka was alive and share that there were other siblings in this land, Kado joined his nephew and adoptive half-brother on their travels.

Loyal and protective, Raka protects what he loves fiercely. Forgiving Puru almost immediately, he might be deemed as too forgiving by some. He's always willing to give someone a chance, as Puru proved to be a loyal, but strange, little friend. He desperately wants to meet his father, grandmother, aunts and uncles, bur he'll settle for trinkets delivered by Kado until they're able to meet.

He can often be found around the lava vents, where the magma drains into the ocean. His grandmother is a pure Ulun'suti, whose element is lava. He enjoys the heat, and can even tolerate the lava in short bursts. There also may be an enchanting Kelpi mare that swims the the waters near by....

User Image

User Image

Teepees

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas