Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Non-Canon OOC RP
[OOC RP] Meet the Nephew (Pocket Lint, Sindri, Scarlet)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:04 pm
This thread is to keep track of our in-thread roleplay.
This roleplay is between Duke Sindri, Princess Pocket Lint, and Scarlet.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:05 pm
Leez0rz
Princess Pocket Lint: *Thinks her nieces and nephews are so adorabe.* nwn

Kesmi
Sindri: *Squints slightly looking around, before getting up and wandering over towards Pocket.*

Sweenys_Revenge
Scarlet: -freaks out-
Oh no!
Did you hurt yourself?
Do you have a concussion?
How many hooves?
-holds up her front two-
Are you cut, sprained?
Are you dead?!
OH NO WHAT IF YOU'RE DEAD!

Kesmi
Sindri: *Jumps and turns to stare at the distrot mare behind him.* I alright. I always clumsy. Can't help it.

Leez0rz
Princess Pocket Lint: *Looks to the small colt and smiles lightly.* H-hi there..

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:06 pm
Sweenys_Revenge
Scarlet: -looks up at Pocket-
Oh, hello my love!
-grin-
How have you been, is this your boy?

Leez0rz
Princess Pocket Lint: *Looks up to see Scarlet, and looks slightly confused.* N-no. He's my n-nephew. *Nods her head.* I've b-been fine..?

Kesmi
Sindri: *Looks between Pocket and Scarlet, looking confused*

Leez0rz
Princess Pocket Lint: Are y-you okay? *Looks down to Sindri.* Y-you know who I-I am right? *Smiles lightly.*

Kesmi
Sindri: *Turns towards Pocket, nodding.* You auntie Pocket Lint, though momma says you like to be called just Pocket. I'm Duke Sindri, but I don't know why they had to add Duke to my name. Seems unneeded.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:07 pm
Leez0rz
Princess Pocket Lint: *Smiles.* Y-you can call me whatever you like. I have no preference. *Smiles.* It's a n-nice name. I t-think it c-comes from your grandpa's n-name, like as if we were d-descendants of r-royalty.

Kesmi
Sindri: *Sits back on his rump and stares upwards to pocket.* What about Grandma? She royalty too? Momma say her name starts with the word 'baby'. Is she a baby then? *Very much confused*

Leez0rz
Princess Pocket Lint: *Takes a moment to think.* G-grandma should be r-royalty too because she's m-mated to g-grandpa. *Nods her head.* A-at least, I t-think. N-no. She isn't a b-baby. It's j-just a name. *Laughs lightly.*

Kesmi
Sindri: *Still slightly confused.* Sometimes I have to wonder. Are there other... Royals in our family? Momma says I have two siblings.

Leez0rz
Princess Pocket Lint: *Frowns.* I'm s-sorry that y-your confused. I t-think there are other Royals.. I'm n-not positive yet. H-have you not m-met your other t-two siblings? *Blinks.*

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:07 pm
Kesmi
Sindri: *Shakes his head* Momma says Foofie was taken when he was little. My older sister is off somewhere. Only know Lilac and brother. Now I know you, and Grandma. Haven't met Uncle Frilly or Grandpa yet.

Leez0rz
Princess Pocket Lint: *Frowns.* I'm s-sorry to hear t-that. I'm sure y-you'll meet your Uncle F-frilly and Grandpa soon. T-they can't be too far. *Smiles.*

Kesmi
Sindri: *nods* I hope to meet them soon too! *Stands and bounces some*

Leez0rz
Princess Pocket Lint: I'll be s-sure to keep an eye out f-for them. I'll t-tell them that t-they want t-to be seen by t-their n-nephew or grandson. *Smiles.*

Non-Canon OOC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games