Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Non-Canon OOC RP
[LOG] Episodes of the Familial Kind (First Post)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:01 am
This thread keeps track of the OOC roleplay from the main thread. It constitute different soquili in each episode, but either pertains to Khajag, or his daughter Concordia Discors.

Below will link participants of the episodes.

Episode I: Khajag, Kiwi, and Basket.
Episode II: Kiwi and Concordia Discors.
Episode III pt. 1 & 2: Aveshar, Concordia Discors, and Aveshar's basket.
Episode IV: Khajag & Kiwi/Khajag & Dulce/Concordia Discors & Orion (foal)
Episode V pt. 1 & 2: Khajag, Kiwi, Heph, Disillusion, Adalina.
Episode VI: Keshani Avenara & Concordia Discors
Episode VII: Soul Lexis & Khajag
Episode VIII pt. 1 & 2: Concordia Discors, Hisoka, & Farren.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:03 am
Episode I

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Nuzzling his baskets.* nwn

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Kiwi: *comes over and nuzzles the basket that Khaj will be keeping*

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Smiles lightly to Kiwi.* nwn Hey there.
Basket: *Makes soft purring noises from the affection.* <3

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Kiwi: *smirking she shifted from the basket a bit to lick Kahj's cheek* How are you.. .

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Blushes brightly.* I-I'm fine... Content with everything going on. How about you? *Smiles a bit shyly.*

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Kiwi: *purrs a bit and leans against him as she watched the basket lovingly* Good... I missed you two. Sorry I wasnt around.

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Smiles a bit, nuzzling lightly into Kiwi.* It's alright. Did you have something important to attend to, or something? *Curiously inquires.*

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Kiwi: *her ears docked as she looked up to him* Are you trying to get rid of me?

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Looks surprised.* N-no! I j-just t-thought you were d-doing something before you came and found me. I was just curious if you did, and if you did, what were you doing? I would never try and get rid of you.. *Frowns.*
Basket: *Gently nestles into Kiwi.*

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Kiwi: *nodding a bit as she moved down to nuzzle the basket back* No... I was just... roaming. How are you two?

Leez0rz
Khajag: Any interesting discoveries in your roaming? *Lightly smiles.* I'm fine, and basket is... safe. How are you?

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Lee: *kiwi shrugs as she shakes her head* Nothing really of interest... *she nuzzled more into the basket* Im okay...

Leez0rz
Khajag: Oh? Not even the flowers blooming in the trees? owo *Headtilt.* That's good to hear.
Basket: *Snoozes.* <3

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:05 am
Episode II

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth

Kiwi: 8D *excited smothers concordia* Its a girl!!!!

Leez0rz
Conco: *Slightly hisses from the smothering, before sweetly rumbling at Kiwi.* Oh? Are you certain? *Flutters eyes.*

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth

Kiwi: *just smothers her more before she nuzzled her cheek* You are so pretty _ I bet your father is proud!

Leez0rz
Conco: *Grins widely, obviously feeding off of the praise.* Oh no~ You don't mean that. *Wiggles tail.* Now why would papa be proud?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:07 am
Episode III pt. 1

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Aveshar: *grumbles as he stands over his basket*
Basket: *wiggles faintly*

oo DeD
Kanti: *nudges her basket towards its sibling and father*
Basket: *shifts for a moment then grows still*

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Aveshar: *smiles faintly at Kanti before curling a wing around the basket and crooning to it* Hello my child...
Basket: *wiggles and bumps against it's sibling, a faint snuffling noise issuing from it*

DarkenWoodWolf
Basket: *shifts in an agitated manner*

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Aveshar: *curls his tail around to pull the basket closer* Restless, are we?

oo DeD
Kanti: *gathers the baskets and smiles to Aveshar faintly*

Leez0rz
Discordia Discors: *Stares interestedly in the baskets.*

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Aveshar: Are you feeling well? *lifts his head from the baskets to consider Kanti*
Basket: *trumpets challengingly at Discordia Discors*

oo DeD
Kanti: I am, actually *nods and chuckles* Somewhat relieved *laughs*
Basket* *inches towards Discordia hissing and rumbling*

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: Oh me? Am I well? I most certainly am. Are there any indications that I am not well? *Grins widely.* *Stares down at the baskets, purring back in responses them.*

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:10 am
Episode III pt. 2

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Aveshar: *curls a wing over her back without a thought, keeping himself over his baskets with the other wing draped around one of them*
Basket: *shifts under Aveshar's wing, making snuffling noises at Discors*

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: *Quirks a brow, and slowly approaches the basket.* *Wiggles tail, eyes flickering between the parents and the basket.*

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Basket: *whinnies challengingly at Masquerade, then huffs at Discors*
Aveshar: *eyes Discors, then turns his attention to Masq, knowing the filly can do no harm*

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: *Grins widely, eyeing the basket.* *Noses it once for huffing at her.*

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: *Softly purrs, wondering what could be in the basket.* *Noses it again.*

Basket: *twitches, bounces, and makes a huffing-giggling sound*

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: *Quirks a brow at the basket.* My, my. What a lively thing you are. *Grins.*

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Basket: *wiggles faintly as though in agreement and whistles sharply*

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: *Winces at the sharp whistle.* My dear wicker basket, as lovely as you are, you pierce my ears with such an uncouth noise.

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Basket: Basket: .... *whistles softly in inquiry* ?

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: *Shakes head.* Nothing, my little wicker basket. I do not expect something so young as you to understand. *Grins.* But soon, you shall! Possibly... Let's hope you have a good head on your head.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:29 am
Episode VI

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Kiwi: *hangs all over Khaj*

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Blushes.* Hello there, Kiwi. nwn;;

Darkmoon Dancer
Dulce Periculum - *stalks in with head lowered, glancing about at all the activity and then runs to stand behind Khajag and peek out from behind him* Papa, there's so many! *wide eyes of wonder*

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Kiwi: *smirks at Khaj's blush and licks his cheek* Hello _

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Laughs, and looks underneath him at his filly.* So many what?

*Continues to blush.* How are you, Kiwi?

Darkmoon Dancer
Dulce Periculum - *whispers fervently* So many others... so many faces... *shivers a little and nuzzles a leg*

Syaoran-Puu
*Pushes Orion out*
Orion: *Stumbles and flaps his tiny wing buds to no avail.*

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Smiles softly, turning to face his foal and steps over her to comfort her.* It must be a lot to take in, but I promise you, you will get used to it. *Nuzzles the side of her head.* What do you think of the world so far?

Concordia Discors: What's that on your back, sir? *Quirks a brow at the buds on the colt's back.*

Syaoran-Puu
Orion: *Spies the mare and tries to wiggle them again* Mummy says they were meant to be wings, she has wings, so did my daddy.... me and my sister think there must be something wrong with my daddy to make us have these... *wiggles them again, as always his thoughts drifted with the conversation* Do you have a daddy? Why don't you have wings? You're different to me and my sister!

Darkmoon Dancer
Dulce Periculum - *a slow smile spreads across her features and her tail flicks back and forth* I like.... I like all the colors... and all the smiles.... and all th- *cuts off by the distraction of a particularly large, dark kalona's tail, which she darts off to attempt to bite at*

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: Oh? Wings are they? *Grins widely, and gets closer to the colt and noses one of the wings.* Will they get any bigger? *Quirks a brow at the colt.* Mmn, yes, I do have a papa. He is with my related sibling. *Rolls her eyes.* Obviously, I have no wings. Can you not see? And, I am most definitely different than you.

Khajag: *Smiles as he listens to her, nodding his head, before eyes widening seeing where she's running towards.* Dulce! *Runs after her.* @w@

Syaoran-Puu
Orion: *Ignores the obvious sarcasim mistaking it for a train of thought like his own* I don't think they will grow, Mummy said we are mutants and sometimes things go wrong with our genes... whatever they are. *Turns around in a circle trying to look at himself* ...I don't see any genes.

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:35 am
Episode V | pt. 1

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Kiwi: *sneaks up and nuzzles Khaj*

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Blushes and nuzzles into Kiwi.* Hello again.

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
D8 NOO!!! KIWI RUN!!!

Kiwi: *just purrs at the nuzzle and nuzzles back* Hi...

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Blushes slightly.* How are you today, Kiwi?

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Kiwi: *just closes her eyes and leans against Khaj* Good... you?

Doodle p***s
Disillusion:: *Uncurls his tail, snapping it behind him, distracted for the moment.*

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Blushes lightly, not used to being affectionate with anyone yet.* Mmn, good as well. I'm really happy to see my foals out and about, as much as they are giving me troubles already.

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Kiwi: *doesnt really notice Dis at all and just yawns, settling next to Khaj more* You have a very pretty bunch of girls! Ill show Disco everything I know!

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Smiles lightly.* T-thanks. They are pretty, and I can imagine them being very pretty in the future as well. *Laughs lightly.* Please do.. I think she will need someone to show her what she needs to know. I get this gut feeling she doesn't like me...

Doodle p***s
Disillusion:: *Catches the scent of his birdy.*

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Kiwi: *that just made her arch a brow as she opened her eyes, shifting a bit to look at him* Oh? Why wouldnt she like you!

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Looks a little deflated.* I-I don't know.. She doesn't like me being close to her, and she doesn't like being around me.. *Sighs.* I don't know..

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Kiwi: *she made a face at that, looking a little put off as well as she shook her head* Well.. has she said anything to you?

Leez0rz
Khajag: I might just be not understanding things correctly..? And I'm just being overly worried that my babies won't like me. She's said "Hi" to me, but she hasn't really gone out to look for any conversation with me..

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Kiwi: *she just smiled at that a bit and sighed, leaning against him more she closed her eyes again* Your silly. Shes been in that basket a bit, and Im sure shes happy to just get out! Shes probably just curious!

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Sighs and nods.* I s-suppose. Thanks Kiwi. *Nuzzles into her.*

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Kiwi: *she nodded and flicked her tail against him a bit, purring at his nuzzle* youll be fine. And I can talk to her if you need me to.

Doodle p***s
Disillusion:: *Flicks his tail a bit, a snarl like grin.* Oh little Kiwi bird..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:37 am
Episode V | pt. 2

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Kiwi: *hearing Dis' voice she blinked wide and tensed, breath catching as her ears docked* ...

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Blushes, and squirms, feeling a bit ticklish.* T-thanks.. *Blinks.* Oh.. No need. I'll tell you if it is needed though. *Attention shifts to the kalona male, and looks at him questioningly.* *Senses Kiwi's discomfort and moves to stand in front of her.*

vollyballrocks91
Lina: The shouting two-legger is right, Khaj. You can't fight him *tugs on his tail*

Doodle p***s
Disillusion:: *Eyes the stallion now standing before HIS bird. His grin fades into a snarl, fangs bared.* Move moron. One warning. Thats all you get. *His fangs stayed bared.*

Discord:: *The little bat swoops down over by Kiwi*

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Kiwi: *she shifted to move between the two, her eyes wide as she tried to push Khaj back* No!!! Khaj! Its okay... *her ears docked more as her head lowered, her eyes shifting away from Dis* Hes a friend...

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Frowns, looking at the kalona, before returning his gaze to Kiwi.* *Now feels someone tugging on his tail, and discovers Lina trying to pull him away.* Why do I not believe that he's a friend? *Ears flick back.* When I offered you to stay, I was offering my protection as well.. I don't intend to go back on my word.

vollyballrocks91
Lina: *stomps a hoof in frustration* Well you're my friend too, Khajag. I can't leave you here to just get thrown around by some bully of a kalona..

Doodle p***s
Disillusion:: *Eyes Kiwi closely, before shifting his gaze on the other stallion.* What she is, is none of your concern. *He looks to Kiwi* I will kill him my little bird..and his small ones too, the stench of lesser foals is heavy on him.

Discord:: *Lets out a screech as she lands on Disillusion's shoulder.*

Heph:: *Tugs on Lina's tail.* You get back here!

vollyballrocks91
Lina: *blinks and looks over her shoulder at Heph* But...*scrunches up her face* Nu uh! Friends don't abandon friends!

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Shakes his head at Lina.* No, don't get dragged into this as well. I really appreciate it, but you shouldn't get involved. *Nudges her away.*

*Looks at the stallion.* It is ever since I took her in as a foal. *Temper flares when his foals are mentioned but keeps his cool.* Would you? My life, I'm willing to forfeit, but to attack the lives of the innocent, just to hurt another.. *Shakes head.*

Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Kiwi: *she turned quickly to Khaj and shook her head again* No really... please.. *she pleaded, obviously afraid of what Dis might do* Ill be okay... *she looked away, still nervous* Please...

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:58 pm
Episode VI

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: (as a foal) *Bounds up to Keshani, and tugs on her tail.* *Murrs like a kitten.*

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Keshani Avenara: *spins and lays her ears flat, snapping her teeth in warning* Who the heck are you and what the heck are you DOING!?

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: *Purrs at Keshani and laughs, giving the filly a devilish glance.* Whatever do you mean, my dear? Do you not recall who I am? I am quite offended. *Purrs again.* What a sad thought. My lovely wicker basket does not remember me. *Sniffles a bit, trying to act sad.*

~Latonia de la Courtel~
Keshani: I am not your anything.. I am not anyone's anything... I am my own self and I belong to myself alone.. *frowns* ... You're the thing that kept poking at me! *huffs*

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: Oh, you are not? How sad. It would have pleased me, but oh well. *Tilts head and smirks.* Really? I'm sure you were having fun. What else was I supposed to do? Curiosity got the best of me~ *Purrs again.*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:00 pm
Episode VII

silent artist
Soul Lexis: [Glides above in the darkening skies, before locating a grassy field to land in. With a tail flick and the sound of leathery wings cutting air, the kalona touches ground near the treeline.]

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Looks up to see a dark form soaring through the darkening skies.* *Looks quite alarmed to see the form more closely and so near.*

silent artist
Soul Lexis: [Trots around, completely ignorant of other lifeforms without kalona blood to them. Though does take a bored glance to the other soquili, judging if it's weak or large enough to be a worthy meal. Oh well. Shrugging to himself, Soul continues his languid traveling, smirking at the other's discomfort.]

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Shyly glances at the stallion a curious look to him, mostly because he had never encountered a kalona, other than Disillusion who both threatened him and his young ones.* *Sighs in relief to see that this kalona does not have the intention of harming, at least, not yet.*

silent artist
Soul Lexis: [Grins to himself as he makes to walk passed the other soquili, though keeping his steps casual and subtle. When near enough to push his luck and ruin the fun, the kalona started. With a loud flap Soul punched the air with his wing, arching it out as if to slice the green male's neck. Then he laughed aloud to his own cheap amusements, no matter how the boring regular behaved.]
"Boo-"

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Continues to make shy glances towards the kalona stallion, but quickly notices the stallion making his way towards him.* *Feels his heart pounding in his chest, but tries to keep the feeling of anxiety inside and not let the kalona sense it or see it.* *With the stallion getting closer and closer, he wasn't looking when the kalona decided to spring his wing out right near his neck.* *Neighs loudly, his eyes widened in fear before noticing he had not done anything, and blushes brightly.* Y-you got me there...

silent artist
Soul Lexis: [snorts to himself] Pft, of course I did. I always do, and look you didn't even have to shed any blood. Why you should kiss my hooves for being so merciful! [flicks his tail as he shakes his head, locks hiding the dark sarcasm gleaming in his eyes]

Leez0rz
Khajag: Do you do that often? *Looks at him with a hint of confusion.* I don't think I would ever do that, but I suppose thank you for sparing my life? *Blinks a but, staring at his wings and wonders if it could cut flesh.*

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:03 pm
Episode VII (Continued)

silent artist
Soul: [peers around for his mossy lookin victim buddy] xD

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Standing under the shade of trees.* owo;

silent artist
Soul Lexis: [Fans out his wings in a lazy stretch as pink eyes sneer at the hiding soquili, before glancing around at any other unsuspecting prey. Perhaps today he'd get more thrills and laughs?]

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Yawns slightly, enjoying the sunny spring day from the shade of the tree.* *Curiously glances around at the area for anything to catch his eye.*

silent artist
Soul: [Sighs boredly, before spotting a fledgling of some sort hiding in the taller grasses, under some other trees. Lips curled into a grin as the kalona stepped forward, gleaming down at the little chirper and poking it roughly with his tail tip.] >3

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Ears perk up hearing the chirping of a distressed bird.* *Scans over the area to see the stallion from the previous day grinning over something.* *Gasps and rushes over, knowing in the back of his mind that it was probably an idiotic thing to do.* W-what are you doing? *Lightly frowns, looking down between the fledgling and the kalona stallion.*

silent artist
Soul: [Scowls as the other draws near, and he pounds a hoof to the ground to block away the soquili. Even so, his hoof avoids the fledgling by inches, not wanting to make a squishy mess.]
What does it look like? I'm getting some fast food. Now bugger off less you have something better to offer.

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Frowns and looks up to meet Soul's eyes.* I was hoping for the opposite that you would help the fledgling back into it's nest. Can you not sustain your diet with vegetation? *Curious look.* If not, I won't get in your way. *Doesn't know if he could come up with another option to spare the fledgling's life.*

silent artist
Soul: [Snorts]
Don't be stupid, asking such harmless behaviors from the likes of me. You may find it well and dandy to just eat vegetation. But open your eyes and know that everything passes for the benefit of others. [Pushes the shaking bird towards the other and ignores it's small tweek] Why not update your own diet while at it?

Leez0rz
Khajag: *Quirks a brow.* Forgive my ignorance. It wasn't my attempt at being stupid, it was my way of inquiring. *Blushes a bit, while frowns lightly.* No need to be insulting about it. Should I expect harmful behaviors towards all? I think that would be rather stupid of me, honestly.

I know everything passes for the benefit of others. I continue to eat the plants around us, but the world continues to go around. I was merely curious if it was possible for you to sustain yourself on vegetation. I also mentioned that if you couldn't, I would not prevent you from eating the fledgling. *Shrugs and shakes his head.* No thank you. I was not raised to eat meat of any kind. I'm certain I would get sick if I did try. Would it be the reverse for you? Would you fall ill if you ate only plants?

silent artist
Soul: [Furrows his brows as the stallion flusters over his own beliefs. With his ears pressed hotly against his horns, the kalona exhales an impatient breath.]
It will not be forgiven. Questioning the ways of predators is like asking a river to reverse it's stream. As an adult with a seemingly functional mind, you should know this by heart. As to how I respond, heh, well that's not my problem on how others feel about it, honestly.
[Coils his tail around his meal, planning to have it still warm and fresh despite his aggitation and urge to destroy something] Pft, and grass is only a necessity, not a thrilling first option.

Leez0rz
Khajag: Hm, I suppose that is true, but I am still open for there to be an exception. *Blows his bangs away from his eyes.* Should I know this by heart? What if I never came across a predator in my life time? How can I know? This is why I ask now, but I cannot promise you I will keep that to heart.

*Frowns and sympathizes for the fledgling now being curled around the other stallion's tail.* *Shakes his head.* You can always thrill in another form. I don't need to feel thrill when I am eating my meal. I can settle being content with eating grass. *Senses the other stallion's aggitation.* I'm sorry to have upset you. I'll leave you to your meal. *Offers a kind nod of his head to the stallion, moving past the stallion.*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:38 pm
Episode VIII | pt. 1

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: *Looks curiously to Hisoka.*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Hisoka: *blinks at Concordia* . . . *looks away rather disinterested*
Farren: *is appalled by Hisoka's behavior* Ch. *mutters at him* A girl shows interest and you do not even bother to play with her a little....
Hisoka: -.-

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: *Smirks a bit at the two stallions, seeing their attention was not on her.* *Walks up to them, putting on a curious and innocent face on.* Excuse me. *Clears her throat a bit, looking up to the stallions prettily waiting for their heads to turn towards her.*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Hisoka: *steps away from Farren and looks at Concordia with a raised eyebrow* Yes?
Farren: *rolls his eyes at Hisoka before giving Concordia a sweet smile* Yes my dear? Is something troubling you?

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: *Offers the two a sweet smile.* May I inquire as to what you two were talking about? *Flutter her eyes prettily, keeping her voice a bit more in the submissive yet sweet tone.* *Giggles lightly.* Oh no, sir, there is nothing troubling me. I can say you two have brightened my day though.

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Hisoka: . . .*looks away from Concordia having no reason to answer*
Farren: *smiles sweetly at the mare also having no intention of answering* Well I'm glad for that miss. It would have been just terrible if this giant grouch had spoiled it. *jerks his head in Hisoka's direction*
Hisoka: . . .*grumbles and eyes Concordia* Should run...
Farren: *glares at Hisoka*

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: *Feels a bubble of anger within herself at her question being ignored, but maintains a sweet, almost sincere smile.* Oh, I don't think he had spoiled it all. *Glances to Hisoka.* Oh, sir, would you want to do that? *Looks innocently at him.* Do you not enjoy our presence, or mine in particular? *Feigns sadness, pouting a bit.*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Farren: *just smiles pleasantly at Concordia*
Hisoka: *sighs irritated* Not me...you.
Farren: *debates over how well he'd fare in a fight against Hisoka and decides quickly against kicking him* Now now, don't listen to him. He likely doesn't know what he's saying anyway...he's a foreigner you know...*prances closer to Concordia's side* He just doesn't know how to treat a lady.

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: *Frowns, ears flicking back, feigning being hurt now.* W-why would I do that, sir? Do I irritate you that much? *Sniffs, and glances over to Farren.* I'll try not to, sir. *Purrs lightly at the close proximity Farren is in.* Oh, is he? *Looks up to Hisoka.* Where are you from, sir?

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Hisoka: *doesn't react to her being upset* It's dangerous...
Farren: Don't mind him...*leans in closer to Concordia* And yes he is. Things are different where he comes from...
Hisoka: . . .*looks away from Concordia and Farren both not feeling like answering*

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:40 pm
Episode VIII | pt. 2

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: *Blinks innocently.* What is dangerous, sir? *Glances over to Farren.* Mmn, I can tell. *Purrs lightly, glancing at Hisoka again.* Interesting.... I suppose he's just rather secretive? *Whispers quietly to the now close Farren, nearly purring that out.*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Hisoka: *feeling actually a bit sick watching Concordia and Farren and gets the feeling that it's a bit to late for a warning but tries anyway* That is...
Farren: *hums a little* Secretive is one word for it...cold is another. *narrows his eyes at Hisoka*

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: *Breaks out in a grin.* Oh, sir, what was that? "That is..." what? *Blinks innocently.* *Glances over to Farren, and nods.* Cold, really? I don't see that one quite yet, sir.

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Farren: Oh yes, he's quite the chilly person. Like a mountain snow storm.
Hisoka: That. *pointed look at Farren* Is dangerous. That is.
Farren: Hmmm? *purposefully tilts his head to the side closest to Concordia* I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about.

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: I don't get a sense of that quite yet, sir. *Giggles and purrs lightly.* *Tilts head a bit, feigning confusion.* I'm sorry sir, THAT isn't very specific. Could you please elaborate? *Grins widely, and almost dangerously at Hisoka,* *Glances to Farren.* Oh, I am so relieved. I am not the only one lost.

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Farren: Oh no, you'll find it happens a lot when dealing with this one. *smirks*
Hisoka: . . .*considers forgetting about the lanterns tonight and just killing a certain someone here and now* -.- They never listen...

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: Oh, is that so? *Giggles.* Maybe I'll have to hang around to witness it. *Purrs lightly, grinning over to Hisoka.* What are you mumbling now? *Curious, and innocent look.*

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Farren: Why, that sounds like a splendid idea!
Hisoka: *glowers at Concordia* Aho...
Farren: *blinks* Now...I haven't the fainest idea what that means...but it didn't sound very nice...

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: *Giggles.* Oh does it? I'm glad you approve, sir. *Grins rather Cheshire-like at Hisoka.* What's the matter, sir? *Flutters eyes.* *Glances to Farren.* You don't? No matter. I would not fret over it.

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Hisoka: *walks off, completely done dealing with Concordia and Farren* Suffer well...
Farren: *watches Hisoka leave with a pleased smile* I suppose you won't fret over that either then?

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: You too, sweetie. *Grins widely, watching as Hisoka leaves.* *Glances over to Farren, looking like a pleased kitten and purring like one too.* Mmn, of course not. I assure you, I can handle myself well, dearie.

Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Farren: *noses Concordia lightly* Oh, I do not doubt that all, my dear. *smirking slightly*

Leez0rz
Concordia Discors: I'm ever so glad that you do not, dear. *Purrs again.* Poor thing, we must have been too much for him. *Grins, watching Hisoka walk off.*

Non-Canon OOC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games