Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
New to guild, not to gaia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:18 am
Heya... i'm Pixiran Anatalde bt I go by Pixie !!~
I'm not practically new to gaia, I was here for more than a year (with another account). But I am new to this guild, so Hi. I'm not the best person at socializing nor introducing, but I can help you guys with some gold tips, easy as abc.

Tho I'm the friendly kind of person, yes, no need to be shy. And I'm very broke in gaia so please don't ask for donations, I will give randomly give it to people who are the best of my friends.

I don't like giving personal information, so I will not give anything out. I'm so very sorry but that's for my own safety, and yes, my best friend warned me this like a million times already.

In any case you see pixie charms, I'd like you to please show some respect to her, she's one of my best friend in real life, and my best friend in gaia.

If you'd like to add me as a friend, feel free to do so, for help, or perhaps just to add a friend to your list, or for the fun of it, or for chat, I don't mind, I will accept it, unless I don't want to >>

Okay so that's all I have to say I guess. Feel free to add me as a friend, I don't mind at all, and yes, I like to chat a lot, so bye for now, and see you all in the guild threads.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:47 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...
I Hear Thunder

Welcome to the Guild Pixie!
And good you got a handle on now leaving out information to strangers, but don't be afraid to enjoy the guild to the fullest!

But Theres No Rain
...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:51 am
User Image art by Nessie
Shh! Twist is speaking...

I'm sorry for not replying for like 2 months now.. @w@
I forgot all about this thread! So.. thank you for the welcome and I hope we could be friends. ^^

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games