Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Obama's Healthcare Takeover Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For or Against Obama's Healthcare Takeover?
  For
  Against
  I don't know
View Results

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:43 am
I really don't like Obama and hate his healthcare plans. I think they're absolutely ridiculous and it's ruinin' us gonk

What do you all this about this?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:19 am
Is abortion still covered in it?  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:07 am
gothic_black_rose
Is abortion still covered in it?

Good question. I'm not 100% sure on that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:43 am
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

I think aboration is covered because I heard some senators getting all mad over it. I do not support this at all. First of all, the country does not have money to do this. Where Obama thinks this money is coming from, I do not know. Second, health care proffesionals don't like this either. They have said that if it got passed then they would leave or they would get pushed out. Adding on to that last one, less doctors and nurses, mean longer lines, longer waiting times, and more problems. If some one were to come in half dead with the very few doctors already working to keep other people alive, this person would probablly end up dead. Basically what I am saying is, I think this may end up causing some deaths if you really think about it. My mom (or dad) found an great article about this from Fox news. Here is the link : http://stossel.blogs.foxbusiness.com/2010/03/22/the-3-worst-obamacare-ingredients/

Because grey will not do.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:40 pm
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

the problems that will surely arise from this will by FAR out weigh the "good" that people thought would bring from it.

i'm completely against this! scream

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:09 pm
where the ---- is the money coming from? they don't have that kind of money for the bill. so get ready for some heavy taxes.  

Royal Crayon

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:11 pm
Br1ttana

I think aboration is covered because I heard some senators getting all mad over it. I do not support this at all. First of all, the country does not have money to do this. Where Obama thinks this money is coming from, I do not know. Second, health care proffesionals don't like this either. They have said that if it got passed then they would leave or they would get pushed out. Adding on to that last one, less doctors and nurses, mean longer lines, longer waiting times, and more problems. If some one were to come in half dead with the very few doctors already working to keep other people alive, this person would probablly end up dead. Basically what I am saying is, I think this may end up causing some deaths if you really think about it. My mom (or dad) found an great article about this from Fox news. Here is the link : http://stossel.blogs.foxbusiness.com/2010/03/22/the-3-worst-obamacare-ingredients/

-sigh- Just plain horrible. Nice article, by the way. At least some people have a brain out there.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:13 pm
faithful quenga
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

the problems that will surely arise from this will by FAR out weigh the "good" that people thought would bring from it.

i'm completely against this! scream

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

I'm against it, too gonk it's just going to make things worse, not better.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:15 pm
Royal Crayon
where the ---- is the money coming from? they don't have that kind of money for the bill. so get ready for some heavy taxes.

Yeah, the taxes will be increasing drastically. It really gets on my nerves that Obama keeps trying to spend all this money that we don't even have. It's going to make the debt worse and make taxes go up. It really ticks me off. It's really true that we'll only have "change" in our wallets once he's done. He is making things only worse, which obviously isn't going to help us any. Somehow, I guess he thinks he's doing something right and something that'll work.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:47 pm
Aquatic_blue
Royal Crayon

Yeah, the taxes will be increasing drastically. It really gets on my nerves that Obama keeps trying to spend all this money that we don't even have. It's going to make the debt worse and make taxes go up. It really ticks me off. It's really true that we'll only have "change" in our wallets once he's done. He is making things only worse, which obviously isn't going to help us any. Somehow, I guess he thinks he's doing something right and something that'll work.

Gosh. We are already 12 trillion dollars in debt. gonk
Br1ttana makes an EXCELLENT point. Gosh this really sucks.
At first I was like those are good points in the health bill, but now reviewing it more...bad decision. Gosh...Obama talk2hand  

Royal Crayon

rosadria

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:52 pm
Of course, taxing the people works rolleyes
I mean, they aren't creating new capital or anything. They're only taking money that is in limited supply, rather than creating new supplies of money that could be used for this plan. (Or a better one.) They're just digging a bigger hole. The American people have figured out that they can vote themselves chunks of the treasury.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 pm
Its so upseting. I just joined the facebook page against it. They want 10,000,000 people to join. So if you have facebook I encourage you to join to. Also people keep claiming it will help the poor people but its not true, it will hurt them because they are legally forced to pay for health care and if they don't they get fined on their taxes for not paying. :/ ugh so upsetting. Anyways heres the link.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=110493638963518#!/group.php?gid=110493638963518&ref=mf  

Sky2235

Virtuous Seeker

Sky2235

Virtuous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:40 pm
Oh and this is an actual repeal that people are sending to the president so if you want to sign this. Just leave your name, and email, and sign. smile
http://www.teapartypatriots.org/repealthebill/Default.aspx  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Obama repeal it?!?!? HA! In your dreams! Also, the day Obama listens to those guys will be the day pigs fly. Some states are trying to go to court with this saying that it is unconstitutional, which it is. Sky lights made a very excellent point that I forgot to mention earlier. It is supposed to 'help' the poor, but in eccense, it will hurt them even more then thay already are hurt financially.

Ps. I signed the repeal thing even though I know it will not make a difference.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Nottaname

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:43 pm
(Sorry about the bad spelling, I'm relly tired) Well, the health (we're all un) care(d for cept by God) bill passed and theres close to nothing we can do about it. Personally I think Obama bought out or threatend most the people that voted it to pass, plus he's not even leagly the president, he was born in a different country. (If you wish to hear my whole consperisy theory, please don't hesitate to send a pm)  
Christian friends

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff