Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Ameh's (21) singles (image heavy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ameh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:58 am
this will be quite informal! listed below are my single soquili.

notes to consider
  • i used to rp, but now i either don't, or i ONLY do it on demand and when i have free free time. meaning all other rps in other shops take priority. while i CAN do rp heavy relationships, i'd prefer not
  • i match generations when breeding soquili (strange nitpicky thing of mine); gen 1 HAS to breed with gen 1, gen 2 to gen 2, etc. and no exceptions!
  • i abhor purple and love black/white/blues; one will give a severe disadvantage, the other will give a severe advantage haha
  • i LOVE plotting and background story-ing even though i don't rp anymore, and it's a must for all my couples - even if you don't rp whatsoever, i'd ask to come up with a backstory for them. personalities fitting are important to me.
  • i want lifemates 90% of the time, flings 10% of the time, however, i fling a lot more than 10% given the right circumstances, and if the fling is just pretty enough, haha
  • i don't plan on checking this regularly, so please PM me if you are interested! if you post, it might take a while for me to even notice

with that in mind, here we gooooo (ladies first, gentlemen second!):  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:36 am
User Image
Name: Basmati
Breed/Type: Horsebreed (Tersk) Regular
Blurb: She has an older brother, and their stories were never developed really, but Basmati should be pretty gentle and loving, though not to a boring fault - she'd put heavy value on family and possibly be a bit traditional, meaning she would love it if her kids bred to other naturals, should they breed. No rebels or evil in his family. While I'm not as picky with the mate with Basmati, I'd like the family line to stay pretty normal, so therein lies the finickiness.
Only considering: natural-ish, or almost natural; nothing too wild
Possible match:
Pickiness: ***

User Image
Name: Belluli
Breed/Type: Horsebreed (Knabstrupper) Regular
Blurb: Slightly vain, kind of like a "cultured" "Victorian" "lady", knows her manners but is not afraid to be rude if something invokes her ire. Pretty lady wants a hot man!
Only considering: things that match
Possible match: other pretty things
Pickiness: **

User Image
Name: Esme
Breed/Type: Alicorn (comes from Christmas Edition parents! Christmas tree and holly and poinsettia specifically, LOL)
Blurb: pretty much apt is all i have.
Only considering: all
Possible match: anything
Pickiness: *

User Image
Name: Fauna
Breed/Type: Spirited Mutant
Blurb: Looks innocent, but is a sly seductress type of gal who'd trick pretty much anything into doing things for her, giving nothing in return. Not entirely bad, though, but gives a false sense of "goodness". Only loves Juno, her deer companion, but perhaps someone can change her mind. Tweekend may be available for rp?
Only considering: pretty things
Possible match: a male pretty much the same as her, or a kind male that makes her look on the upside of having morals, or a male craftier than she-though that may puzzle and irritate her.
Pickiness: ****

User Image
Name: Lenore
Breed/Type: Regular (pure wind and regular parents)
Blurb: Very very very sad and dismal about life. Edgar Allen Poe, yup.
Only considering: anything
Possible match: someone to cry with her, or cheer her up about life, or anything.

User Image
Name: Mnemosyne
Breed/Type: Mutant... flutter thing. (father is mutant, mother is flutter)
Blurb: Has an insidious father and pretty innocent mother. I haven't figured much of her out, but "earnest" and that background bit is a start.

User Image
Name: Peril
Breed/Type: half mutant uni thing (father is plague mutant with uni horn, mother is... candy kalona)
Blurb: She uses her two mice minions to... do stuff! Raised by two equally evil forces, so she is not to be trifled with despite her sweet (lol) appearance. She's pretty mad at everything all the time, too, and always must get her way. Likes harming others.
Only considering: evil
Possible match: evil things. do you think there's someone who can like her even though she's evil? try me.

User Image
Name: Seimei
Breed/Type: Regular
Blurb: She's trying to fulfill the seven acts of sin, but her parents are real goodies and loving and doting and stuff. Strict parents breed rebellious kids! Sai may be available to rp her.
Possible match: anything really considering her conflicting personality!

User Image
Name: Seritis
Blurb: Extremely silly, very naive and can be a bit slow on the uptake to everything. The type you'd befriend because they were unintentionally funny, but makes a very good friend.

User Image
Name: Tozi
Breed/Type:
Blurb: Blunt, aggressive, domineering, and clever. Likes making snippy remarks, but she means well by them. Loves the beach and getting dirty and general fun.
Only considering: usdia of course
Possible match: some gentle guy she can calm down with, or someone who can keep up with her

User Image
Name: Tsula
Breed/Type: Wind (pure wind heritage)
Blurb: Very sneaky and the type to persuade guys to do stuff for her. Goodie inside, baddie (sort of, conniving) outside.
Only considering: things that fly
Possible match: not sure, she may already have plans for a lifemate? if finalized i will remove

Ameh

Ameh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:10 am
User Image
Name: Aegis
Breed/Type: Wildlife (Apollo) Flutter
Blurb: Aegis has high moral values & conduct, adhering to them while hoping others follow his standard. Knowledgeable, calm in the face of adversary, and doesn't think less of himself because of his natural flutter size. Tries to stay away from trouble if he can help it out of respect to the natural order of things as well as a hope to not meddle in the affairs of others.
Only considering: other pure flutters (so no uniflutters, etc), hopefully with antennae also!
Possible match: some kind flutter, either meek or a social butterfly, or just any neutral or good flutter. possible vague evil if there's reason behind it
Pickiness: *****

User Image
Name: Invictus
Breed/Type: Uni (from uni and alicorn - father cosplays Artemis from Sailor Moon)
Blurb: Brave, grounded, sticks to his every word. A bit confident in himself, and proud of his family/heritage. Loyal through and through, BUT could possibly fling ONCE depending on the circumstance. Sai may possibly rp him.
Possible match: anyone really, preferably someone white/black/blue

User Image
Name: Kanoa
Breed/Type: Flutter (from pure wind and flutter parents)
Blurb: Deviant in nature but good in heart, Kanoa tends to seem irrational and dubious, but is inwardly honest, sincere, and loyal to anyone who gains his trust. Also someone who likes to romp around and have fun, not feeling too old to pull the occasional light tease now and then.
Possible match: he'd love someone who would fly with him; i can see him being able to match with most girls

User Image
Name: Kurt Wagner
Breed/Type: Cosplay (X-Men) Half-Kalona
Blurb: Basically quirky Kurt Wagner from the X-Men series. Religious, dorky, funny, curious about lots of things.
Possible match: someone very sweet, but other personalities may work if we can work things out

User Image
Name: Makai
Blurb: Very stable, kind, objective, moderately neutral on many things - so, perhaps boring to some, but he's a keeper. The boy you can bring home to your mommy! He came from a very loved family of mine, so would hope to keep family line normal (naturals, no random colors or evilness).
Only considering: regulars, unis, winds, flutters (or hybrids of those) in that order.
Possible match: the good, kind, or nice - he is far from evil

User Image
Name: Makke
Blurb: Same as his brother up there, but is more playful and inquisitive to an interesting quirk. Likes to question things a lot, and either is quiet because he's reflecting (making anything around him difficult to focus on), or really talkative when he's not contemplating. Thinks outside of the box and is quite clever.
Only considering: vaguely same as his brother above
Possible match: vaguely same as his brother above

User Image
Name: Parkour
Breed/Type: Mutant Flutter (i have no idea, he has horns though!)
Blurb: Parkour is edgy, devilish, but could possibly have a good soul somewhere. Or maybe not. He's pretty proud of himself and it'll take a hot lady to woo him, kind ones stand a pretty low chance. But that could also work in plot... hm, a kindhearted girl taking him on and showing him there's more to life than being bad~! (When I say he's bad, i don't mean like evil destructive blood ahh scary; he's more like a misunderstood miscreant)

User Image
Name: Phoenix
Breed/Type: Uniflutter (uni and flutter parents)
Blurb: Over the top enamored with himself. Struts his stuff and does all of that brash, confident, vain stuff. Willingly talks down to girls because he thinks he's prettier than a lot of things. So, a show off, but he does care under all of that show.
Possible match: white/black/fiery? someone to equal his vanity and set him down a notch, or someone who actually falls for his over-glorified identity
Pickiness: *****

User Image
Name: Red Bull
Breed/Type: i have no idea. red bull.
Blurb: He's a red bull (it gives you wings! no, not really). What more is there to say? ICly, he's pretty much the same as the movie one, cept he has to talk a bit more or it'd be hellishly weird to rp. So he thinks he's got a master, really hates unis and chases them around, but he actually chases everyone around. Especially females. He'd probably kill the males. VERY intimidating. Oh, and this would be for his last fling.
Possible match: anything HEHE we can make it work. you know, damsel running away thing, or equally evil, or some rival, or a goodie who is intrigued by him somehow

User Image
Name: Samson
Breed/Type: Cosplay (Sleeping Beauty)
Blurb: Courageous, but only to an extent. Keeps his familiar around a majority of the time. Pretty quick in running, but that's probably because he's had to run a lot, sometimes carrying a person around. Always loyal and trustworthy.
Only considering: no idea
Possible match: try me
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:30 am
existing couples

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image  

Ameh

Ameh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:39 am
missing: amalthea, notos, sesshoumaru, shadowfax, shira, thera

these will be posted up at some point but you can still offer, just dont have info typed up yet haha

User Image
OLE ^

angeni that i have yet to name

User Image
natsu's gift ;o;  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:41 am
me: i feel like im missing something important in my notes
hiru: you included every ocd thing i know about you  

Ameh

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items