Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
has your faith ever been low if so what retured it?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iShisui Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:16 pm
When I was 8 my father abused me my brother and my mother constantly, I was losing my faith as time passed. I always asked myself "Why does God ignore me....?," But then not to long ago I saw a movie at the Monastery of Notre Dame called "The Human Experience," and when I saw it, I finally realized God wasn't ignoring me. So I knew I should keep my faith in God because some day he will make my life wonderful......

~May God be with you, Your Christian friend Kensai ^ ^~  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:16 pm
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

For a long time I believed God was the reason my life was horrible. I would ask him why it had to happen to me. I was molested as a child and I was angry that God would allow someone to be hurt like that. I still knew that God was my savior though even though I put no trust in him. I became depressed, would hurt myself physically, and I tried to commit suicide. All the time I knew that I wasn't in the right and that something was wrong. As I grew out of my teenage years and had my daughter I realized that God was carrying me through all those hard times. I learned that just because a person could be saved didn't mean their life wouldn't be hard. Also for every sin we do it bears a consequence. I learned that God takes NO pleasure in our pain and he just wants us to love him. I knew that God was the only way to life of any kind of happiness and thank him for the bad things I've gone through because without them I wouldn't be able to help people like I can now.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

iShisui Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:18 pm
faithful quenga

For a long time I believed God was the reason my life was horrible. I would ask him why it had to happen to me. I was molested as a child and I was angry that God would allow someone to be hurt like that. I still knew that God was my savior though even though I put no trust in him. I became depressed, would hurt myself physically, and I tried to commit suicide. All the time I knew that I wasn't in the right and that something was wrong. As I grew out of my teenage years and had my daughter I realized that God was carrying me through all those hard times. I learned that just because a person could be saved didn't mean their life wouldn't be hard. Also for every sin we do it bears a consequence. I learned that God takes NO pleasure in our pain and he just wants us to love him. I knew that God was the only way to life of any kind of happiness and thank him for the bad things I've gone through because without them I wouldn't be able to help people like I can now.

Hmm... Well that was a heart touched story of yor life i recommend seeing
"The human Experince"

It is a great film that will touch your heart....i hope it comes to where you live ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:19 pm
faithful quenga

that's great. Can I borrow that? Like use it as an example or something for some of my friends who are struggling? And put it on some of my profiles on other websites?  

Seraphim6496

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:47 pm
Renegade-Roboto
faithful quenga

that's great. Can I borrow that? Like use it as an example or something for some of my friends who are struggling? And put it on some of my profiles on other websites?

if you feel led to do so, go for it.

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas