Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
I don't understand atheists. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohay its libb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:02 am
as I was sitting outside enjoying the gorgeous sunny weather I was thinking to myself "how can somebody just say or even think God doesn't exist, -- just look around you, the nature, the sun, the clouds, the blue sky; that didn't happen on 'accident'.."

its amazing what stupidity does to people.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:31 am
They're not stupid. They just deny what science can't explain. The look at the world, and see how many things that science can explain, and not even consider the spiritual aspects of things.

In many ways, they're too smart for their own good, because they say "science can explain everything", when it can't.

I'm like this; science can explain most things, but when it can't is when God takes over.  

Lady Tabula Rasa

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:51 am
The Bible says "If a person wanted to they could find God in nature" but it also says "No man looks for God, not one"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:35 pm
Lady Tabula Rasa
They're not stupid. They just deny what science can't explain. The look at the world, and see how many things that science can explain, and not even consider the spiritual aspects of things.

In many ways, they're too smart for their own good, because they say "science can explain everything", when it can't.

I'm like this; science can explain most things, but when it can't is when God takes over.
I for one believe that science explains the way god made it all, because truthfully can any of us really understand something that just happened in 7 days.
They do not only believe in science, they do believe in a higher power just not in the same sense Christians do.  

sykoon3223

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:51 am
sykoon3223
Lady Tabula Rasa

I for one believe that science explains the way god made it all, because truthfully can any of us really understand something that just happened in 7 days.
They do not only believe in science, they do believe in a higher power just not in the same sense Christians do.
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

we don't need to understand how God does anything we just need to have faith in him.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:11 pm
I have an atheist friend and his reason was, "with everything that had happened to me, how can I believe in God?" and he even told me that "don't try to change me" because he's got a christian friend and he keeps on telling him to change and stuff and yeah he was annoyed. And i just told him "No, I won't try to change you. I respect your beliefs. But people change you know? We may never know." I just smiled and said to myself that "I'll pray for you."  

LuxFos

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:34 pm
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

I think the same thing. I just don't understand how people can deny him, there is way too much proof of him. I think that maybe they like the fact of themselves controlling (ruining) their lives instead of letting the Lord take control.

Because grey will not do.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:39 pm
Honestly, I think it takes more faith to be an atheist than it does to be a Christian.
I believe that a large part of it is pride. They don't want to acknowledge Him because He makes them face who they really are, and nobody likes that. A man at church was talking about this time he was reading the Bible to some people who had absolutely no knowledge of it, or the Father. This woman got really mad and started screaming at him about "how dare you write down everything I've done wrong and read it to the whole village." The Bible isn't just our collection of the scriptures, it's a mirror.  

rosadria

Royal Crayon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:22 am
You know, I do the same thing sometimes when its a gorgeous day outside. The warmth on your skin, the birds flying around, and the sun shining down on you. It's just lovely.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:57 am
ohay its libb
as I was sitting outside enjoying the gorgeous sunny weather I was thinking to myself "how can somebody just say or even think God doesn't exist, -- just look around you, the nature, the sun, the clouds, the blue sky; that didn't happen on 'accident'.."

the stupidist thing i ever heard was the big bang theary, what i remember is nothing exploded, out of nowhere and all of a sudden earth was here, i dont understand atheists either, the earth is way too beautiful, god did a wonderful job on creating it.  

evvethegreat

5,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Colored Lights

Witty Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:14 am
I don't think people that don't believe are stupid. I think they are confused. A lot of people, even Christians have messed up lives.. And sometimes its hard to know whats true. Everyone is taught different things and thinks differently. Being a Christian, you have to learn to live by faith, not by sight. A lot of people think that they have to "see" something to believe it. I agree with you though, If I didn't believe I think I would be lost in the world. I can't imagine what it would be like. The world didn't just pop up and decide to start spinning one day.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:37 pm
Philosphy :: If god created Nature, Than God is Nature himself.
((That is a wiccan thougth, wiccans worship nature due
to a simliar thougth))

I do alot of reading of philosphy & Sic.
No atheisth don't belive in no god.
Most of them belive in theorys & philosphys bout
people. You people should go and pick up a
book bout Logics/philosphy/theroy.
Theres plenty you can learn Way more
than from a bible.

I migth be going agnostic [a form of athiest] soon.  

Smol Pixel IV

Smol Pixel IV

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:41 pm
evvethegreat
ohay its libb

the stupidist thing i ever heard was the big bang theary, what i remember is nothing exploded, out of nowhere and all of a sudden earth was here, i dont understand atheists either, the earth is way too beautiful, god did a wonderful job on creating it.

Close minded thougth.
there is way much more than god.
if god created the world & everything who created god?
there is no logic responds for that nor for the big bang theroy
so your basicly saying the same bout god.
look at this article.
'God Particle' :: what happens when matter colides  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:15 pm
evvethegreat
ohay its libb

I believe in the Bog Bang Theory. God said it and "BANG" it happened.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:10 am
xMurderxMexDeadx
evvethegreat
ohay its libb

Close minded thougth.
there is way much more than god.
if god created the world & everything who created god?
there is no logic responds for that nor for the big bang theroy
so your basicly saying the same bout god.
look at this article.
'God Particle' :: what happens when matter colides

God did not need to be created. He just was and is and will always be. People need to learn to stop trusting what they can only see with thier eyes and start trusting what they see with thier heart. As for athiests, one of my major thoughts about them is they are trying to blot God out of America more and more so I have a hard time sympathizing with them when they say "I've been through to much to belive in God." Because guess what, EVERYONE goe's through crap. I went through it pretty much all my life until I reached 16 and I still belive in God, Jesus, and the Holy spirit.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff