Eir's Quest for Hearts ((she's full)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`raze

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:15 pm
Eir's Quest for Hearts

Eir's a little hungry for some hearts. Specifically male hearts, since they're often a little plumper and meatier (strong stallions got a strong muscle, mmhmm!), though she gets a taste for delicacies every now and then.

Got a Soquili with a delectable heart? Let Eir meet them and decide. ;3

Note: Eir is not going to actually eat any hearts of any existing Soquili, so don't freak out mmkay? Mmkay. Good.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:29 pm
The Heart-Eater

User Image

Name: Eir
Personality: Eir is well, Eir. She knows she's got a different kind of beauty and uses it to her advantage. A little on the selfish side, she looks out for her own desires before anyone else's (though Tuli and Arka are exceptions to that rule). She likes attention, especially from those who interest her. Eir isn't easy to "get" in every sense of the word. She's coy and works webs around others, always trying to pull them in but still leaving them on the threshold. Mysterious is a perfect word to describe her. Eir doesn't really let anyone in, and she prefers it that way.

She's got a playful side, no doubt. She's a huge flirt and finds alluring stallions (and mares) from their mates to be a fun game. In the end they're always heartbroken when she turns cold towards them, often expressing disinterest or worse, hunger. Still a Kalona, some of these heartbroken fellows have never made it back to try and reconcile with their loved ones.

Likes: Pretty things, dark forests, strong hearts, pretty stallions, interesting things, interesting stallions, pretty mares, Tuli ♥, Arka ♥, Viraj (papa! ♥), broken hearts, night, discussion, fun things, hearts.... did I say hearts?

Dislikes: Boring things, boring Soquili, daylight, hunger, ugly things, commitment to anyone but her family, fighting, getting dirty, the color brown

History: Eir grew up with her lovely sister Tuli and her just as lovely brother Arka. She grew up a daddy's girl and with the lack of a feminine presence as her frustrated mother left when Eir was only a filly. Eir did however grow up with another male influence, one who to this day has amorous feelings for (*cough*Einarr*cough*). She won't act on them since he's her papas apple to his pie, but she'll always have some kind of feeling for him.

`raze

`raze

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:17 pm
The Idea

So basically I just want to get Eir out there to meet Soquili. I'm not looking for meet-n-greets though. I want her to meet stallions who'll fall for her. I want her to meet mares who'll hate her (or fall for her). I want her to meet a colt who'll fall for her. I want her to get out there and eat break some hearts.

I would also like for Eir to have her own heart broken. I would like for Eir to fall in love. If it happens it happens, but right now I'm just looking for some hearts to break.

Heartbreaks
Qualifications: Any stallion, any breed. Understand that "pretty" stallions in her book will get more attention than "average joes", and the latter will receive colder send offs than those who she has a slight affinity for.
1. Winston

Heart Breaker/Heart Thief
Qualifications: Preferably Kalona, but not necessary. Edited males with an alluring personality. Not sure really. Not looking for breedings at the moment but partners maybe. (she's mai baby, so I'm not looking to breed her so soon).

Notes: These can be rped or plotted. (:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:22 pm
opann (:  

`raze

`raze

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:20 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:10 pm
heart  

`raze

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:30 pm
Okay, had to do it xDD

Heartbreaker/Theif

User Image

Although his temper isn't 'officially' alluring, he is a very sexual stallion. He takes extreme pride in his appearance, he can be a total flirt but would never fall in love with a mare (again anyway).

He has a plot I've been trying to find someone to fit where a mare tries to get between him and Typhoid, using his fear that Typhoid would up and leave him like his first love did (he would never say this out loud so she'd have to figure it out), and his herd. If you did want to use him for her heart breaker plot she could use this as a way to get him away from them and get him to love her.

Ofcourse her ploy would fail, and he'd break her heart and return to his lover and his family.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:47 pm
Eir would want to eat every inch of Enyalius. No fricking joke. ♥♥♥

I would definitely be interested in having her try to break them apart. No problem! As for her heart being broken... We shall see? =3

`raze

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:52 pm
User Image

Motley is an a**. He is the type to flirt his a** off, and hes the type to break others hearts. So maybe, depending on what goes on.. He would be good for that plot?

I do NOT see him getting his broken xD He never invests much in a pretty lady, hes got that natural charm.
He's not overly aggressive, though hes rough and wild. He can be charming, though his cocky personality sometimes will offset that.

Hes not the normal abusive Kalona, being he likes to be wild and have fun more than torture and maiming. Though, he does like a good spot of violence here and there.
Hes not close with anyone, so he wouldnt be a good candidate at being broken up with. He merely would move on to the next. So Im not sure if he fits really or not for your plot.

But it was worth a try<3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:58 pm
@'raze: Wheeell .. he is a masochist >8D so some nibbling and biting is allowed rofl ..as long as he can nibble back lol

Awesome >3> I just figured I'd offer for her plot to and see if it goes that far xDDD  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Aniira

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image

I'll offer up my Devicius for a "broken heart", I suppose. However, he'd see Eir as more of a conquest--as in, he'd fall for her beauty, and desire nothing but to possess it. When she refuses him, he'll just get frustrated, and even angrier. This can lead to a multitude of things, all of which I think would be pretty fun.

I'm up for plotting or RP, or mostly plotting and just a bit of RP. But my responses are a bit slow at the moment. <3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:26 pm
About Motley (who I loveeeee), I think it could be fun. He's not the typical type she would fall for though, so we can see about whether or not she'd fall for him? I can see them having fun though. @__@

I need totag the OminosxEirfilly rp. xD
But ohman! If she were to break his heart after growing up... She'd be so completely and utterly satisfied!
And I would be interested in the aftermath. Ominos has already affected her in a way - she doesn't like messes, especially after stumbling in on Ominos and the corpse. xD

`raze

Aniira

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:29 pm
Yeah, that would be something! He'd wonder where that little filly went... and why she turned into such a deceptive lady. It'd definitely get on his nerves, and bug him to no end. SO whatever happens, or whatever we plan, I'm up for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:08 pm
User Image

Just posting him in here so I don't forget. Julius needs his clock broken.  

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:38 pm
I'd like to offer Quirrel up for either of you plots. :)
User Image
He's actually quite the "boring character", or so he's been told, though he looks anything but. So perhaps meeting a mesh of both her most hated things and wanted things would be fun. XD

The RP would fit in after Quirrel has left a foal Lior (his future mate) behind to continue his wanderings, so his mind is a bit filled up with the pretty filly at the moment, and regret on leaving.

Anyway I'm up for the plot going either way; Eir capturing his attention away from Lior for the time before ending on a bad note, or unintentionally capturing Eirs in a love/hate sense and again ending on a bad note. (of course neither ending in breeding x] )  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff