Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[BLOODS AWESOME PLOT!] Love hate and the Mafia! CAST UP!? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:20 pm
APPLY TO THE QUEST, THESE ARE AUDITIONS AND THE BEST APPLICANTS SHALL BE BROUGHT INTO A AWESOME PLOT! =) I shall close this when the slots are taken and I am happy with the applicants. THIS IS NOT A BREEDING PLOT HEARTS SHALL BE BROKEN!
User Image
Part's Needed - LOVE, HATE AND THE MAFIA! (( needed 3 goons, 1 obsession and 1 stallion who just talks to the wrong girl. READ IT ALL!! right to the bottom. Its all part of one huge plot! ))

1. Goons - He is a Mafia boss so guess what? he needs someone to be the boss of. I am looking for three goons for him, some people to go out and be willing to do 'not so nice things' when ordered to. People who will be his body guards and make him feel king of the hill, heck they just have to do what ever he wants, which includes kidnapping every so often. Some interesting plots are going to come out of this guy. So I want these people to be able to RP often. I will tag RP's at least once a day. So please warn the group if you are going to be MIA. I want one RP with each, meeting Blood and agreeing to join, heck maybe they come to him wanting to be part of his gang. Also there is going to be another RP with them all together, were they will get there first job. As I said, lots of plots, lots or Drama, lots of fun!

2. Obsession - Blood id going to meet a girl who he falls in love with at first sight, straight away he will become obsessed. He is a very charming and flirtatious stallion, if she fails to fall for his charms, SHE WILL BE KIDNAPPED. He will play dirty to get what he wants after all. She can either reject him, or totally fall for him, either way one day he will see her talking to another stallion, dun dun dun! he will be fuming! I mean it. FUMING! Jealousy is going to be his biggest weakness. So he will get his goons to go out and do 'not so nice' things to this stallion. So then his little princess will come to him and break his heart. Saying she does not want to see him ever again, bursting out into tears and calling him evil. PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE ACTIVE-ISH :')

This will leave Blood heartbroken, his goons will try and cheer him up but for the time being, he just does not want to know. Then they come up with a plan....

*more to come later*

Chapters -

1 - A RP with every goon on there own joining.
2 - A RP with the obsession meeting.
3 - Him telling the goons to go kidnap the lady
4 - The lady waking up in his palace and reacting him trying to win her heart
5 - The lady talking to another male and blood seeing, rushing off when he is spotted
6 - Him ranting to his goons and telling them to KICK HIS ******** a**!
7 - The goons attacking this male in front of the obsession
8 - The obsession breaking Blood's heart.
9 - The goons having to deal with a VERY emo boss...

*more to come on this completion*
NOW FILL OUT THE FORMS!

I want to be a goooooooon!
Name of Soquili:
Personality:
Why do they want to be a goon?:
How do you want Blood and them to meet?:
What would make them a good goon?:
Link to one of your RP's I want sample of your post style!:
What you think of the plot? any suggestions?:

I want to be your obsession!
Name of Soquili:
Personality:
Why would Blood fall for her (what makes her special and interesting):
How do you want Blood and them to meet?:

WHY AM I HERE (poor stallion)
Name of Soquili:
Personality:
Why would they be talking to Blood's girl, are they flirty, clueless, friendly:
Do you want them to be beaten or to get away? (no death is not a option unless you want it to be haha! 8D):

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:20 pm
/ OPEN!

Applications thus far! -

Goons
1. Neva - Pippi <3333
2. Gale - Kuro X'P
3. ELLIOT - Rev :')

Obsession
1. Carmine - The lovely Nissy! :')
2. Elegy - DNS ^-^ hehe.
3. Alice - Nuc :') - (if picked her mate needs to take the stallion spot)
4. Fleurite & Brioso - Drag! 8D
5. Lady Nadia Misae - Luna :')
6. Aishwarya - Sayureeeeeeeeeeee~ ^-^

Poor Stallion
1. Fionn - Again the lovely Nissy! :')
2. Shuckles - Pippi <3333
3. Epine - :'P  

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:38 pm
*eyes Elegy* Nope .. I think yer just to off for this one rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:44 pm
Haha thanks for reading anyways :') maybe come back when PART 2 is up, after all this happens, they will be more varied parts then :') *snugs*  

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:46 pm
It sounds fun, alas no mares he could steal .. 'cept maybe Rikku .. rofl

Elegy isn't a mean mare ... she just kinda ... doesn't like living creatures very much >_>'''  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:48 pm
While I can do guild rp, would you be up to doing AIM rp? With a little one it's a bit easier for me to keep up with an aim rp than guild. I really want to throw a couple of my Soqs at this, especially the one 'cause it would amuse me to no end if he got picked. xD  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:52 pm
Pippi - I could do the parts between Blood and your soquili through MSN? (tis the only messenger i have D smile However for the bits with more than two characters in the RP I would prefer guild because it keeps things together :'3 I live in a awkward time zone (GMT) so all being on at the same time would be a challenge :')

DNS - Awww :') maybe if they kill the poor stallion she can entertain his corpse? haha just kidding. ^-^ the ball is totally on your court, I totally understand if you have characters that just do not fit <333 its not anyone's fault. However I would like some RP with you, when this is sorted, this is the base for his character, give me some practise with him. So this is what I am concentrating on for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:55 pm
I want to be your obsession!
Name of Soquili: Carmine
Personality: She's a flirt and a cowardly daredevil in short. Carmine is the type of girl to fly out in a thunder storm, or dive off cliffs just to pull up before hitting the ground or water. However, she's also the type that avoids conflict with other horses like the plague. She's not a fighter. She prefers to run when things start getting to be a bit much. Carmine is also a thief. She loves shiny things and will often take them if she can...or even if she can't.
Why would Blood fall for her: Because she's pretty. wink *cough* >> But honestly, Carmine's a bit of a spitfire. She's got the kind of energy about her that people are often drawn to...whether Blood will be or not...who knows. xD Additionally, it's quite likely that she would by very flirty right back which could certainly catch attention.
How do you want Blood and them to meet?: Well, Carmine is also a bit of a rumor whore. She listens to the whispers on the wind in case people are talking about some new treasure. My thought is she could hear about Mr. Mafia Boss and assume that boss=treasure and seek him out. Cue flattery and flirting on Carmine's part assuming she successfully finds him

Or perhaps he could stumble upon her while she's trying to figure out where the hell "this guy is". xD ((Trust me I can come up with more options if you want them. xD ))
Link to one of your RP's I want sample of your post style!: I think you sort of know my style but a couple examples: Older
Newer
What you think of the plot? any suggestions?: Personally I like it. owo Which is why I'm here. Suggestions would be details and stuff, random ideas, that I think would be better put down if you like Carmine. xD

Name of Soquili: Fionn
Personality: He's a sweetheart. A very gentle soul who tends to show his emotions easily and is always formal and polite. Oh...and he's also a princess...he went through princess training you know...>>
Why would they be talking to Blood's girl, are they flirty, clueless, friendly: Fionn is generally clueless and friendly. He believes in introducing himself formally to ladies because it's polite...with him it would be very much a case of a simple misunderstanding.
Do you want them to be beaten or to get away?: I would prefer if he could get away. xD A little bit of a beating to scare him off is okay but I don't really want serious injuries.
Link to one of your RP's I want sample of your post style!: Oh hey...it's actually a Fionn rp. xD
What you think of the plot? any suggestions?: Again...same as above. xD  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:57 pm
Mmm GMT is an odd time zone. But manageable for me as I'm up at all hours. Yay for baby xD MSN would be fine.

-goes to fill out forms- ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:59 pm
Thank you Nissy ILU :')

Awesome Pippi, lol I have just broke up for Easter I am on all hours tooooo! ~ for the next two week anyways :')

Is going to make a application list 8D  

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:03 pm
Ilu2 Tebi! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:15 pm
I want to be a goooooooon!

Name of Soquili: Neva

Personality: She's an evil sadistic mare who has been trying to kill off her family with no success. One of her favorite things is to scare others off with her creepiness. But every so often she likes to lure them in with her false appearances of being nice and then lash out when she's got them where she wants them.

Why do they want to be a goon?: She's bored and needs something to amuse herself with. Doing the dirty deeds sounds like something she would actually love to do. Always willing to get blood on her if need be.

How do you want Blood and them to meet?: Neva could simply be wandering, trying to find some young foal to torment due to being bored, when she comes upon Blood.

What would make them a good goon?: She's not afraid to do anything dirty, cruel, etc. Even if it means blood stains her already stained coat.

Link to one of your RP's I want sample of your post style!: xXx This isn't really all that great but with a little one I get distracted in the middle of replies a lot and lose my train of thought. But I do try.

What you think of the plot? any suggestions?: I love it! Even if I can't be a part of it I'll still follow it when I can. <3

Name of Soquili: Shuckles

Personality: Depressed, lonely, and paranoid. He's always afraid someone is going to come along and shove him off some mountain and make him go splat! Or shove him into a lake/river where he can't swim and would drown.

Why would they be talking to Blood's girl, are they flirty, clueless, friendly: A simple accidental run-in encounter. Where he bumps into her and apologizes for being in the way and bothering them. The girl could try to talk to him and see why he's so depressed and sad like. Shuckles would then just keep apologizing for spoiling the nature with his horribleness and such.

Do you want them to be beaten or to get away? (no death is not a option unless you want it to be haha! 8D): Tormented, beaten, threatened. No matter what happened it would traumatize the poor dear due to him already being so paranoid. [and amuse me xD -coughs]

Link to one of your RP's I want sample of your post style!: xXx This is not an rp with him. As I don't have any with him yet as I hadn't found a plot to shove him at till this one. xD

What you think of the plot? any suggestions?: Love it! <3  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50