Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Kids say the darnest things ><

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:51 pm
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

Just post some of the silly things kids have done or said. You can even post something that you did when you were a kid. (I consider 18 & under as a kid.)

---------------------------------------------------------

My dad and I were teaching the Pre-K - Kindergarten sunday school yesterday.
Girl: "We are made from dust!?!?"
Dad: "Yep"
Girl: "AWESOME!!"

My Aunt who is a teacher got this homework excuse. The girl's religion is Christianity.
Aunt: "Where is your homework?"
Girl: "Well, I forgot to do my homework on Saturday and it is against my religion to use scissors on Sundays."

When I was six, I was positive that I saw the Gingerbread man running as fast as he could and Santa Clause at night... I still believe I saw them. XD

Because grey will not do.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:04 pm
I was adorable as a kid.

My grandma took me to the Batanical Gardens in New York when I was three. Just so you know, this was arround the time when my dad swore a lot. So, they had these big rocks. I was sitting on one, but I got off it for a second. Next thing I know some kid goes on MY rock. I scream," GET OFF MY F'ING ROCK!"

Xx--XNekoSenpaiX--xX

Saint Crazy The Follower

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:51 pm
When I was a kid I had a map of North America in my room, and Alaska was in it's own little section near the bottom of the map, and a big white line separated it from Mexico.
But on the Alaska part there was also part of Canada, so I thought that Canada and Mexico were connected and the white line was just a highway or something. sweatdrop

So I was like,

"Dad, you know what's under Texas?"
"What?"
"CANADA!"
"o_o..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:35 pm
when i was little i was watching charlie brown and charlie brown said his grandmother lived in a condominium

so i walk up to my dad and said "Dad what's a condom." Because I couldn't pronounce the whole word.

Then he just looked at me with a angry expression. "Where did you here that word?" He asked

So i told him "Charlie Brown's Grandma lives in a condomininium."  

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas