Merciette's Lonely Journey ((found?)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`raze

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:54 am
Merciette's Journey

Merciette's my damsel-in-distress. Forever on the run from Persephonix, she's in need of a knight to protect her. Maybe not even a knight, but someone to teach her to stand up for herself.

Note: This is primarily a mate-hunt, but not utterly and completely.

Also, I like making separate plot threads for my Soquili. I find it is more productive when I do this, especially since I'm not looking for plots for all my Soquili.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:08 am
The Damsel

User Image

Name: Merciette
Personality: Merciette is a very gentle and kind soul. She's incredibly in tune to nature and finds herself most at peace by water admiring the scenery. If she could help it she'd never hurt anyone, especially with how much she's been hurt in her past. She's distrustful of others however, and she has a hard to making last connections with those she meets. She's on the move a lot to steer clear from her tyrannical brother, and thus leads a pretty lonely life - though she won't admit to it. She knows that she's inducing this lonely life upon herself out of fear.

I haven't had any real chances to rp her, so her personalty isn't completely fledged out.
Likes: Snow, nature, lakes, birds, birds chirping, strength, safety, comforting things.

Dislikes: Mean things and individuals, sharp things, Persephonix, pain, night, hot days, Persephonix, death, running in fear, the idea of having to flee Persephonix for the rest of her days... Anything or anyone she can relate to Persephonix.

History: Merciette was born to a regular mother and a Kalona father (she looks grounded and acts grounded, and therefore is considered grounded. She will not produce Kalona babies since she is gen one, mmkay? mmkay!). Erebus, her father, was in love with her mother, Ourania. He however, did have a mate, Mercy. A full-blooded Kalona, when she caught onto the affair, she made it her business to destroy him and their happy family.

Merciette has never met her parents or her sister Elle. Ourania was certainly killed, and it is unlikely Elle survived either. Erebus hasn't been seen since.

Merciette's damaged basket was found days later by a wandering mare. This mare, Eirene, hailed from a purist Wind herd, and thus Eirene could not take Merciette's basket with her. Therefore, Eirene found a hideaway for the basket, and would sneak from her herd to visit the basket and eventually play with he filly. These days were numbered however, as eventually Eirene's herd found out.

Eirene warned Merciette to flee, and Merciette has not seen Eirene since.

Lonely, Merciette missed her psuedo-mother. She was confused as to why Eirene was so scared and sad, but she knew there was no way to help her. Hopeful, she believed one day they would cross paths again. Merciette was a very chipper and trusting filly... And this is where things turned sour.

Merciette stumbled upon a young stallion who looked... So much like herself. His coat gleamed blue and white like hers, and his eyes were like a reflection of her own! The only difference was that he had horns and bat wings. This was her half-brother Persephonix.

Persephonix realized who Merciette was on sight, and since his mother didn't care for him since he looked so much like his cheating father, he figured destroying the filly would win her favor.

[insert Merciette's capture and escape from Persephonix here]

Now a young mare, Merciette is constantly on the move from Persephonix. She is fearful of others and their trickery and for their own safety, as Persephonix has attacked those who have kept her company.

`raze

`raze

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:06 pm
So What Now?

I'm essentially looking for a stallion to intervene in this mare's constant journey. I'm looking for a stallion to either protect her or teach her how to stand up and confront her brother on her own.

Any stallion that gets involved with her is also getting involved with Persephonix. There will have to be a confrontation or two down the road of rps. Any stallion that gets involved with her will also have to get involved with Mercy and Elle once I obtain slots for them.

The stallion doesn't have to be overly nice, fyi. A tough, cold stallion might even be good for her.

There will be rp with this plot or intense plotting depending on owner activity. I would prefer roleplay since her whole plot would work out better if it were roleplay-intensive.

As for stallions... I will be picky. That should say enough.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:18 pm
Can the plot be non-romance? Or does it need to be romance/breedings, etc.  

Lunadriel

`raze

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:20 pm
It can be. =o

I'm just more interested in her also finally falling in love, but yeah. It doesn't need to be.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:23 pm
Always shoot for the Moon...

She's a beauty. I wish you luck ^.^ Maybe when I has a stallion if your still looking I'll give it a try ^.^

...because even if you miss you'll land in the stars.

Strait Jacket Girl

`raze

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:25 pm
Thank you! n__n  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:26 pm
Always shoot for the Moon...

Your welcome ^.^ Well I must scurry off to do homework.

...because even if you miss you'll land in the stars.

Strait Jacket Girl

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:29 pm
Good luck XD
I'd help if I could but I can't XD
Can't wait to see the progress 83

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:34 pm
Thank you! n3n  

`raze

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:59 pm
Man I wish I had a stally available for this. Shuckles would not be very suitable as he's not in the least brave. He's so paranoid that someone is going to kill him. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Haha. xD That... would not work too well with Merci.  

`raze

`raze

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:01 am
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:37 am
Raze! I could offer my boy Hoshi for this plot.

He's the boy in my sig with pink hair. He grew up learning about knights and defending damsels in distress from his 'uncle' Claude. This would actually mesh with one of his plots I want to do in my plot thread if you'd like to take a look. If you click the image in my sig, you can see the "Princess" plot I have.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

`raze

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:47 am
He's handsome. n__n But he's not quite what I'm looking for Merciette mate-wise. Thanks though!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff