Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
A Really Big Prayer Request

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baekholic_Kitten

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:19 pm
I was up in Wisconsin over my Spring Break because my grandmother ended up in the hospital. She's only 80. She hadn't been doing well and she hasn't gotten any better. One of the people at the hospital said she may have less than six months to live. I want everyone to pray that God's will is fulfilled, whether it's to help her get better or if her time's up. My aunts, uncles, and grandfather up in Wisconsin also need some prayer to make the right decision and we all need prayer that we can cope and see God's glory through this time in our lives. It's been hard on all of us. I cried twice that weekend, as did my twin sister, my mom, and the aunt we were staying with over the weekend. Please, pray for my family. Thank you all in advance.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:37 pm
Father, thank You for blessing this fellow Christian sister with a loving family that she will surely feel a loss for when their time comes; I pray that Your will be done in this hour of sadness, and whatever decision You make will be accepted with peace and understanding by this family; that Your hand will be on their shoulders to comfort them, because we all need You, and we know that You will be there for us. Please let them see Your undying Love, and we know that so long as we keep our trust in You, everything will be alright.
In Jesus' name, I pray these things to You. Amen.  

Saint Crazy The Follower

Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff