Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:00 pm
Status
FUTURE PLANS CAN BE MADE BUT I AM NOT CURRENTLY GOING TO ACCEPT MORE RP. I've got several ongoing for Xaivary right now and I don't want to dig myself in too deep. XD;

I'm too lazy for banners! 8D

Anyway, Xaivary is my only Soquili (I am forever indebted to Uta for letting me have her to RP!), and she's had some bad luck with RPs in the past. Mostly a few meet'n'greets that fell apart. XD So I'm tossing up a few real plots and hoping something turns out!

LOVE MY PONY! >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:01 pm
User Image

Name: Xaivary
Breed: Regular
Temper: Nonchalant
Mate: None yet.
Breeding: Lifemate ONLY. Must be able to mesh with, or at least cope with, her personality quirks. She may learn to deal with, and even connect with, other Soquili and large groups of them better on an emotional level, but over all she is happy with who she is and so am I.
Personality: Xaivary drifts around life behind a wall of airy indifference, generally seeming carefree, or perhaps careless, and taking some small measure of amusement in teasing others or acting a bit of a "class clown". It would take more than a single casual meeting to make much more than an acquaintance of this mare. She isn't unfriendly despite her tendency to say no more than a few words at a time at first, but neither is she particularly social; it takes a lot to get her to react to things with more than a mild level of amusement, curiosity, or annoyance. She tends to roll her eyes at flirts and gossips, never taking them seriously no matter what they claim their intentions to be. She's also quite the wanderer, and while she always returns to those that she has a genuine fondness for, the frequency and duration of those visits varies wildly. It's a psychological need of hers to travel from place to place and not stay in one spot for, usually, more than a handful of weeks at most. Also she really loves going for runs just for the sake of running, and while she's a lanky sort of mare and not really much of a fighter she has no compunctions about "kicking 'em in the teeth" if she deems someone deserving of it, and will always defend a friend... no matter the odds. (If they did something to deserve getting the snot kicked out of them, however... she might kick them in the teeth herself afterward. XD; )
Background: She never knew her father. She suspects he never even knew she and her brother existed. About the time she could actually feed herself her mother disappeared, and she's never been sure if something happened or if the mare just got bored with looking after her. Her brother disappeared after their mother, convinced he could find her. The area she grew up in had a small herd that was superstitious and suspicious of strangers, even a young one that really did still need looking after, so she grew up essentially on her own. Receiving the cold shoulder from the only Soquili she could remember knowing, and not really ever having had much by way of affection to remember either, she simply found it hard to care about their petty squabbles and silly gossip rather than growing bitter as some might. She got along well enough, after all. She found ways to entertain herself that often involved making people very annoyed over rather unimportant things, and picked up most of her strange apparel from idle sneak-thieving at various villages during her bored spells.

She boils down to the nonchalant joker that for the most part doesn't take life too seriously but also uses that as a reflexive mask and self-defense for the wounded parts deep inside that even she doesn't really tend to look at much. Secretly, seeing the friends she's made with their families, she's developed a bit of a longing for something like that. But even if she was really willing to admit it (even to herself), she wouldn't know where to start.  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:05 pm
Xaivary is currently playing "big sister" to Niss's stallion Deidren, so if you have any involvement in plots with him and Xaivary would be useful for some sort of sub-plot, feel free to ask!

I would also suggest PMing me if I don't respond to posts in this thread within a week.

All the mini-plots are also intended to help build her overall plot and character, so please don't overlook them just because they may or may not be one shot encounters. Depending on how they go it could easily build to further RP.

Plots:

Undermine: This may or may not coincide with one of the mini-plots. I need someone who encounters Xaivary and recognizes her nonchalance and lack of regard for the serious, and subsequent emotional distance, to call her on it. Whether it is out of unwanted concern, just for the joy of trying to ruin someone's day, or whatever other reason... Someone needs to call Xai's worth as a person into question. She won't think much of it at the time, but it will still be in the back of her mind.

Misunderstanding: Someone important to Xai has a problem... or, believes they do. It is something that Xaivary can't really wrap her head around, either because it seems silly in the scheme of things or it's something that is foreign enough to her emotional experiences that she simply doesn't know how to respond. A family fight or something of that nature. They'll get upset with her seeming disregard for the situation, and she'll find herself wondering if that little niggle in the back of her mind had more to it than she wanted to admit.

Still working on the rest.

Mini-Plots:

Friend Finder: I would like Xaivary to have a couple of "buddies" to hang around with from time to time. While she has a couple already, they are either stationary or preoccupied with love interests/family... or both. Being the wanderer that she is, it simply isn't in her to stay in one area for more than a few weeks, or perhaps a couple of months. That and for those with love interests or family matters to deal with... well she feels a bit awkward and intrusive there, though she's not likely to admit it, or perhaps even recognize the fact for herself. So I'd like some more people she can drop in on in her travels. X3

You need... help?: I want Xaivary to meet someone in distress! Male or female doesn't matter. What this Soquili is distressed over, however, should not necessarily be something that's actually direly important. Something that's not direly important would actually be preferable, because Xaivary likes helping people, you see... but to see someone distressed over something that's not actually causing any real harm to anyone would throw her for a loop and stretch her limited emotional understanding to its limits. Will she be able to go past those limits, or will the other Soq manage instead to actually drive her up the wall? XD

I like kids.: Not because she has any grand ideas of motherhood, but more because personality wise she just tends to get on with them more. Playful mischief, not really taking things seriously, not having them look at her cross-eyed just because she's an unusually dressed stranger... well, most foals probably would do that, but out of curiosity rather than distrust. I'd like her to encounter one or more foals. A lost child, or maybe one that's just snuck away from the parental units for a while looking for an adventure. She'd make sure they got safely back to their parents... you know, at some point. They'd probably get themselves in trouble first though. XD

Well you're just a jerk aren't you?: I want to see how she reacts to a mean-spirited Soquili, one that likes to play mind games with others and/or is just in general a bully. Can they pick away at her nonchalance and reach the uncertainties beneath, or will she figure them out and shrug it off before they can do any real damage? I may actually be up for a couple of these, if the situations are different enough to warrant it. If the RP turns out with them having a bit of a scuffle that's also fine.

Girl Time: What happens when unkempt Xaivary meets a dainty girl who is quite convinced that keeping your looks flawless is of utmost importance? One that will take it upon herself to pretty up my shaggy little punk, in spite of assurances that it isn't necessary, or perhaps because of Xaivary's rather obstinate disregard for the matter? If you have a girl that would fit that role, please, lets do find out. X3

For those wondering, Xaivary is a wanderer and so could be found in nearly any sort of setting. Except in the air or underwater, of course. She tries to find one new thing to experience every day, and is currently on a personal quest of sorts to find as many unusual looking or otherwise interesting seeming Soquili as she can find. If you're inclined to assist with this quest that would be awesome also. X3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:11 pm
reserveeee  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:11 pm
reserrrrvveeeeee  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:03 pm
Would you be interested in a buddy first type rp with my Chidi? He needs more friends. =)

User Image  

Lunadriel

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:57 pm
eek *nudges this up a bit and PMs Luna since it's been so long*

I was in the middle of getting ready to move then, sorry! XD;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:07 pm
Mulciber could easily be a jerk XD while aine would be a pretty girl obsessed with looks for that plot. And if you wanted I could RP Aurorealis as a foal  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:47 pm
I'd like to offer Zo for the wandering plot. No preference where they meet. PM me please?

User Image  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff