Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:33 pm
will be updating as i go on...

Each section is for a different Soquili... what they are looking for... who they are, ... where i would like their plots to go... and possible inquiries as i get them...

If you have any Questions or Comments feel free to message me
Yahoo: Alaina_soarys@yahoo.com
Aim: Alainasoarys
Msn: Charger-n-co@hotmail.com  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:35 pm
Poppins:
User Image

Name: Poppins
Orientation: Straight
Song: Crazier~ Taylor Swift
Personality:Poppins is an outgoing, and very proper. She has problems showing her emotions because of her upbringing. She is never giddy but she is never extremely upset in public either. She will excuse herself, and wander away before she shows any emotion. Manners are ALWAYS a priority, and she does not hold well with ill mannered beings of any type. She will scold adults for their behavior, but hardly EVER scolds a foal unless the action was utterly despicable.

Plot: Current Plot with Dimitri is relatively simple. He's her first "love" they will part... some what.. horribly. Because Dimitri refuses to take off his mask. Laures has come in to help her get over Dimitri and in time... she will fall for him too. But...not quite enough to life mate. For her final mate.. .I am looking for her final TRUE LOVE! I intend for her to part well with Laures, something about his wings... and his freedom... so.. i would prefer a NORMAL Soquili for her final Mate and would also prefer something... pleasing with Poppins. I won't necessarily say NO if you have something to offer... but please bear in mind... that your male will have to be RP'd with her.

Breeding List:
1: Laures
2:
3:

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:36 pm
Rockcandy:
User Image

Name: Rockcandy {Rc}
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Song: Talk Dirty to me~ Poison
Personality: Instigator. Right now... Rc thinks he's Gods gift to women. for now... see the plot below... to see why he will change into a sweet and gentle guy.

Plot: Rc is going to be the difficult one... for his First breeding, he's looking for a b***h... not a really bad b***h... but a woman that doesn't take crap. Rc needs a girl that can survive on her own... and really is looking for some one to "donate" they are gonna kinda need to woo him... and then trample all over him... that is ESSENTIAL... and i would Prefer roleplayed out but i understand that it's hard to do all the time in guild... so i wouldn't mind Messenger RP... just PM me about it please. Any species for this is fine, even Kalona's

Phase Two is going to be alot easier... after the girl breaks his heart. I want RC to fall in love and life Mate. This MUST be rp-ed... for sure because i want to make sure they connect... species really doesn't matter but i will say for this part Kalona need not apply! he will be Utterly Devoted to his partner for the rest of their lives... and the end breedings... so i would prefer some one who is kinda active... I understand real life does eat us all in turn. but i don't want poor Rc to just sit there on a shelf forever because his love's parents decided to just leave for 3 years... it's not far to him ...

Breeding List:
1: Cambria
2: Cambria
3: Cambria

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:37 pm
Eeyore

User Image

Name: Eeyore
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bisexual
Song: Blue Moon~ Dean Martin
Personality: Melancholy... Eeyore is NEVER sure of himself... he doesn't think he will ever make himself or anyone happy. Because of his "purple" coat... he fears no one will love him because he gets confused for a girl ALOT!

Plot: Plots are pretty Open right now...

Breeding List:
1: Bright eyes
2: LM to Stripe
3: LM to Stripe

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:41 pm
Reggie:
User Image

Name: Regina Mary (Reggie)
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Song: I write sins not tragedies~ Panic at the Disco!
Personality: Reggie is a Wanna be b***h... there's no way around it... she can be nurturing.. but usually she is just trying to lure her victim in before she beats the crap out of them. She has NO time for crap... and absolutely hates being called anything other then Reggie...

Plot: Shyamals Sub/concubine

Breeding List:
1: Shyamal
2: Shyamal
3: Shyamal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:42 pm
reserved:  

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100