Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
I hate when the General Discussion fourm gets BAD! >:O

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Crayon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:31 pm
I hate how someone will start a discussion about Christianity. Then floods in all the hate and how its not real. Very few Christians battle the Evolutionists. When 2 people believe something really strongly there would be no end to the battle because they aren't going to change their thought.

I also hate when trollers come in and say rude things to people. Why do some people have no heart for others feelings? I hate this.

GD is my favorite forum because of the interesting topics, but I hate when the crap starts. I wish MODs would Super clean that forum.

What's your thoughts? Any bad arguments you have been in?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:45 pm
I myself have started some topics in GD about christianity and I can't tell you how many hate comments I got. People these days no longer have mannors. If you don't belive in what they belive, they go off on you. It's sad to, America was built of the rules of the Bible and now you can't go anywhere and praise God without saying they get offended. Aside from church of course. The world has become very messed up. =/  

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25

Secret_lillies

Desirable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:13 pm
People are in denial thinking there is no God is completely idiotic. I refuse to believe that there was nothing then out of nowhere the Earth went boom and was created. If there was NOTHING then NOTHING would remain.  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games