Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome

Welcome to my plot thread. I think the purpose of this place is self explanatory, so go on and read the notes, rules and my Soq's post to learn more about what is being offered here.

T.O.C
o1. Welcome
o2. Rules and Notes
o3. Razi's Post
o4. Funshine's Post
o5. Deirdre's Post
o6. Pika-Pi's Post
o7. Zaitus' Post
o8. Nikita's Post
o9-15. Reserved

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:48 pm
Rules and Notes

::Rules::
o1. Please be nice and respectful when coming in to this thread.
o2. You are here to ASK to partake in plots and RP, not BEG.
o3. If you beg I will not consider your request or any future requests.
o4. If our RP/plot fails/dies then I have the right to take it down and end it.
o5. If o4 happens, and you get pissy with me, then fine, hate me, but do not act like a brat about it cause that will just make me note never to get involved with you again.
o6. If you wish to ask about plotting please use the form provided.
o7. If you do not have time to guild RP, I may take Thread, MSN, Aim RP or backstory plotting in to consideration.
o8. If you take up a plot, and vanish before it starts, I have every right to give the plot to someone else if a reasonable amount of time has passed.
o9. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or post here.
10. All rules are subject to change if I see fit.

::Notes::
o1. I am NOT a breeding whore, so do not think of this as a place to whore around.
o2. If you want to take up a breeding slot then RP IS mandatory to see if the two will fit.
o3. Do note, I have EVERY right to deny an advance if I feel the two will not click.
o4. The only Non-RP required field is flings, though some MAY need RP if something important is needed for it.
o5. Try to push and shove me in to anything and I will take a nice bite out of ya~ <3
Tis serious, I am tired of being pushed and being made to feel guilty. 8D

[b][size=15]I WANT PLOTS/RP![/size] [/b]
[size=9][b]Soq you with to plot with:[/b]
[b]Link to your Soq:[/b]
[b]Plot/RP Wanted:[/b]
[b]What you are interested in:[/b] [Just a brief explanation on why you want the plot/RP and what you are interested in happening/your ideas]
[b]Anything Else:[/b][/size]

Ririka
Crew

Ririka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:49 pm
User Image
::General information::
Nicknames: Zi, Azi, Flamegay, Spotbutt
Breed: Regular/OC
Temper: Untamed

::Love Life::
Sexuality: Straight
Current Mate: Millicent

Breedings:
o1. Millicent - Achieved!
o2. Millicent
o3. Millicent

::Family Information::
Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown

Mate: Millicent
Children: Ariston :: Enzo :: Nikita

: razz ersonality::
Being someone who holds an untrusting heart to those outside his own kind and is often seeing alone and distant, Razi hasn't lived up the best life during any period of his life.
The orange stallion holds a great grudge towards humans since it was humans who ruined the land he used to live on and took those he held close away from him. Because of this, he tends to keep away from humans whenever possible. The only human he will ever trust is his "owner", the one who took him in and cared for him when he needed him most. Anyone else he will be wary of and keep away from as much as possible.

Razi's holds a bit of a loner and traveling spirit. By choice he prefers to keep to himself and be alone most of the time. Because of this he is often seen traveling around on his own, mostly near his home by the lake and around the mountains where he just walks around for fun and to dive in to his thoughts. However, if someone approaches him he will not turn them away, unless he dislikes them.

Besides all of this, he also holds a playful side, and also some sarcasm dripped here and there when needed. He will only show this side if he feels safe and open towards the one who approaches them. If he does not them he will just show a calmer more knowledgeable side.

RP Color: Orange

: razz lots Ideas::
o1. Friends :: Razi needs to go out and meet friend, mostly those of the male gender since he seems to attract more females and males.

o2. Family RP :: Who doesn't love a little family interaction?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:51 pm
User Image
Nicknames: Fun, Shine, Sunshine
Breed: Usdia/Cosplay
Temper: Playful

Current Mate: Domino

Breedings:
o1. Domino - Achieved!
o2. Domino
o3. Domino

Mate: Millicent
Children: Pika-Pi and Udaya

Funshine is a mare whom always have a skip in her step, her head in the clouds and fun beating through her veins. Though she is an adult in appearance, she is truly a child at heart and spirit. This is not to say she doesn't know the responsibility of living out in the world and surviving, but more to say she would rather see the world in an innocent playful mannerism.
Her eyes are the eyes of a child. They are eyes that see everyone as a potential friend and good at heart when first glanced upon, though if someone is a threat or a jerk she will make a note of it, but still, the little mare will keep a smile on her face and act polite towards them.

RP Color: Goldenrod

o1. Friends:: Clean and simple, she needs to meet some nice friends out there, both young and old, regular and mini, ect ect.

o2. Adoption:: After having children of her own Shine has found she loves the task of being a mother. She enjoys having a young life depend on her, the feeling it fills her with, always having a young spirit looking up to her, answering all the silly little questions, playing all the games from sun up to sun down, ect ect. If someone is need of a mother, then Shine would love to take them in to her heart and home.

Ririka
Crew

Ririka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:52 pm
User Image
Nicknames: Dei, Dei-Die, Dede, Di
Breed: Regular : Horsebreed : Valentine Single
Temper: Broken

Current Mate: None

Breedings:
o1. ---
o2. ---
o3. ---

Mate: ---
Children: None

Deirdre has never been one to have the lucky side of the coin when it comes to love. Her heart being shattered so many times, she has built a wall around herself and her wounded heart when it comes to males, whom she now holds a slight fear of.

Even with her wounds and past, the mare still holds a generally calm and happy like personality, and still holds on to the dream that one day someone will come along to mend her heart and show her she can trust love again.

RP Color: Gray

: razz lots Ideas:: [Note Deirdre is RP'd by both Ishtanballa and I, so any plots can be done between either of us.]
o1. Friends:: This plot, though easy, is a tad tricky due to Deirdre's state. If someone is out to be her friend, then they can't be too pushy or up in her face since that might scare her or push her back a tad. She might get used to it, but it would take a while. Some kind of evil, manipulating or flirty friend might be interesting, but again, it would take a while for her to get used to it.

o2. Mentor Me:: Deirdre needs a mentor in love and basically life. Due to her past she doesn't have much trust in love and has no idea how it works and should be dealt with. In her mind love is something that can be achieved, but it is kind of a shooting star of a chance that only the lucky people can gain, and even then, it is kind of like a rubix cube that can never be solved. Someone who can talk to her, share some thoughts, opinion, advice, tip, anything would be nice. This plot can have someone who can give a positive take and a negative one can be done.

o3. Hello young one:: Foals~ Deirdre loves foals, and loves hanging out and playing with them. She tolds a large motherly instinct, and loves their "innocence", so any sort of foal RP would be good for her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:54 pm
User Image
Nicknames: Pika, Pi,
Breed: Usdia/Gen 2
Temper: Dedicated

Breedings:
o1. ---
o2. ---
o3. ---

Mother: Funshine
Father: Domino

Sister: Udaya

Grandma: Pikachu
Grandpa: Elros

Pika-Pi is a strong willed and kind hearted little mare. Once she calls you a friend, that will never change. She will always remain loyal and dedicated towards those she hold close and dear, forever offering a shoulder to lean on and an ear to listen to any problems that may come about.

Though, some should be careful since she never holds back words, whether is may hurt and head butt with the opinion of someone else.

Besides that, Pi is also an adventurous and fun-loving soul. She is forever looking for something to entertain her and new lands to run around on while her curious nature gets to her.

RP Color: indigo

o1::Foal RP:: Pika has never met any other Usdia foals before, so Foal RP is always welcome with open arms. <3

o2::Friends and Protection:: It is in Pika-Pi's nature to proetect and help those that she finds needs it.
I would like for her to find someone whom genually needs her around, or just gives her the feeling that she is needed.
This can be long term or short term, but either way I want her walking away with a new friend, a new experience or maybe even more.

This role can also be switched to make a second RP for someone else.

o3::It’s adventure time!:: Pika-Pi is new to the world of adulthood, so everything is taken in with a large heart and open eyes.
I would like another usdia to come along and help her get on her feet. They can show her around, take her here and there, and maybe find some adventure along the way~ After all, Pika likes her share of mischief~ <3

o4::What’cha mean by them poke’ballz with the caring poniez? :: If you didn’t catch it by her appearance and name, Pika-Pi is a descendant of a pokemir, 3rd generation blood to be exact. Her grandmother is Pikachu, while her grandfather is a MLP, and mother a Carebear. Basically the whole family is TV oriented. With this is mind, Pi would love to meet anyone in any of the 3 categories, whether pureblood or descendents like herself.  

Ririka
Crew

Ririka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:55 pm
User Image
Nicknames: Zai, Zai-Zai, Zi
Breed: Wind [Pokesoq Natural Mix]
Temper: Obessive

Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Current Mate: Ellial

Breedings:
o1. Acacia
o2. ---
o3. ---

Mother: Gale
Father: De Soto

Sisters: Vega Arianrhod

Donor 1: Acacia

Generally, Zaitus can be easy going, cocky, and easily amused, but do not let that fool you. Behind that is a stallion whom is quick-tempered and compulsive to his demons, though through some training he has learned to tame his anger and control his temptations, at least when it comes to certain situations.

Not different from his years as a foal, the stallion still has a hard head and strong determination to prove his worth in this life he holds. He still has that sharp tongue that gets him in to trouble, or can at least bring some form of amusement.

RP Color: Brown

o1::Foal RP:: Zaitus is always looking for other foals to mess around with, or find trouble with!

o2::What the hell!?:: Being the weird soul that I am, I would LOVE for someone to scare the crap out of Zaitus, but not in a Kalona, Skinwalker scary kind of way.
I am looking for something out of the ordinary. Maybe an older Soq being obsessed over him for one reason or another, some kind of stalker, another foal following him around in a weird freakish manner, ANYTHING to scare and scar the boy.
If need be, the plot can start as a foal and continue on to his adult years with the two meeting again for a second round. <3

Note: This can be at either the foal or adult stage, or both if you want to do multiple RPs.

o3::You don't look tough:: All talk and no game makes Zaitus a highway for trouble. Basically I just want Zaitus' "I can be tough" attitude to get him in to some real trouble with an "evil" soq or strong Soq

o4::Kalona Kalona:: Zaitus was taken under the wings of a Kalona during his foal years. At the time the Kalona taught him how to control his anger, using his temperament to his advantage, ect ect, while also adding in a few other teachings that would work to said Kalona's needs. Said Kalona was "kind" to Zaitus and did not act like most tales of the species speak of. On that note I would like Zaitus to have a run in with a "standard" Kalona, someone not to nice whom wouldn't mind trying to tear at him. Note: Injuries are fine, but I am not looking for death.

o5::Wings:: Zaitus isn't one for using his wings much. He is a Wind whom prefers the earth beneath his feet. Because of this his wings don't get their full use or much time to stretch out and feel the breeze. I would like another Soq with any type of wings to get Zaitus off the ground and show him the joys and advantages flight can bring.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:56 pm
User Image
Nicknames: Niki, Nini, Kita, Kiki, Kiddo, Baby Sister
Breed: Regular : Gen 2
Temper: Pushy

Breedings:
o1. Looking for Lifemate or fling.
o2. ---
o3. ---

Father: Razi
Mother: Millicent
Siblings: Ariston :: Enzo

From what one can tell, Nikita seems like one who is, well, blunt, straight to the point and can be down right coy at times. She knows what she wants, and damn it, if she wants it, then she will get it one way or another, except if what she wants means having to deal with or get around her mother. If that is the case then she will forget about it because she does not want to deal with the consequences it can bring.

Nikita doesn't seem like one whom likes to socialize much unless she sees someone whom she finds interesting, or if someone approaches her first. If that case comes along, then she will happily make some small talk and see where that goes.

Family wise, she will do anything her brother Ari requests of her since she can't seem to say no to the boy. Enzo on the other hand...well who knows...

RP Color: Black

o1::Foal RP:: Can never have enough of this!

o2::Family RP:: We must keep the bonds going! D<

o3::What is...playing? :: Most of Nikita's activity usually involving her mother making the siblings train and basically running to keep up with family moves and travels, not to mention trying to keep up with her brothers. Because of this Nikita has never really been a foal and learn how to socialize with her peers or play. I would like someone [Adult or Foal] to come around and teach her how to let loose and just goof around for once.

o4::Boys:: If anyone has watched Nikita and Ariston interact then they would know Ariston does not like Nikita hanging around with boys in fear one of them will end up hurting her. Well, that is not going to stop Nikita from trying to make friends with the opposite sex! She wants to meet a boy and hang out with him, whether her brother likes it or not! Hopefully, her brother's warning won't bite her in the a**...

o5::What are you? :: Plain and simples, Nikita wants to meet someone outside of a regular Soq. She has seen them around, but never actually gotten close to one. Species does not matter, just..nothing that will want to rip her apart.

o6::SHUT UP!:: I want Nikita to meet someone who is hard headed and can be just as pushy as she is. This may turn in to head butting friends or a rivalry of sorts. Maybe it can even be someone just looking for someone else to push around out of boredom, who knows. I am open to anything.
Said Soq is open to try and push her buttons while bullying her around. This soq may be an adult looking for amusement, or another foal.

Ririka
Crew

Ririka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:59 pm
User Image
Nicknames: Aoi, Nani
Breed: Fluttercorn/Cosplay
Temper: Inquisitive

Current Mate: Trying something

Breedings:
o1. Fremere
o2. ---
o3. ---

The moth flutter is almost child-like in a sense. She still holds a lot of innocence within her spirit and can almost always be found in a happy-go-lucky type of mood. This is not to say she doesn't know the dangers and darkness of the world, but it is more along the lines of she likes to remain optomistic about the world and those around her.

Like any real child and moth, Aonani is very much attracted to shiney objects and lights flicking around in the darkness. She is a curious creature, so she won't think twice about investigating something.

RP Color: Medium Violet Red

o1. Are you my sister?:: Aonani would absolutely love to meet another WoW moth flutter to hang around with. She has only ever met one of "her kind" before, and even then it was only for a short moment.

o2. Friends:: Basic, the young fluttercorn needs to go out and meet friends.

o3. To pester or not:: So a basic advantage of being able to shrink and fly is that some may never see you coming, or know you are around. That being said, you may be able to see things some may not want you to see, or just be a nagging pest some may not want you around. That is sort of what I want for Aonani. While in her moth state I want Nani to see something related to another Soq and sort of pester the soq about it. It can be something embarrassing, troubling, saddening, ect.

o4. OMG! The shine!:: Being a moth, it is pretty obvious that she is attracting to shiny objects, glows and bright colors, so any Soq that speaks for this is welcome to try and "attract" Aonani for amusement sake, or to draw her in to a dangerous situation.

o5. It is not for the day:: Anoani usually only comes out during the rise of the moon, but it would be interesting for her to discover the light of day. I am not sure what I have in mind for he sun shined encounter, but I am open for suggestions. :3

o6. It is not good to fly the night:: Like I said, Nani usually travels at night, so I want her to have some interesting nightly encounters, whether is be getting in to trouble, being attempted prey, running in to other night fliers, walker, helping someone find their way, being trapped like..well, a bug, whatever. Give be suggestions and things can be worked out.

o7. This isn't right!:: I would find GREAT amusement in the idea of a foal, or even an adult Soq, confusing her for an actual bug and trying to catch her~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:02 pm
User Image
Nicknames: Linda
Breed: Mutant Kelpi [Bloodscale Wavecaller Naga, WoW]
Temper: Proud

Breedings:
o1. ---
o2. ---
o3. ---

Adalinda holds herself up on a high stool thanks to her prideful nature. She sees herself as the best, and wants to keep it that way by any means at her disposal. If the mare finds she is not top dog, well then she will find a way to stomp the current top dog down and make herself the best that way.

Her bitchy and territorial nature does nothing to make her personality shine any brighter. Unless you are willing to play her game and do as she tells you, or you find a way to amuse her and have reason to want to keep you around, then there is no hope for you. However, she may want to track you down for amusement sake if she finds herself bored.

A warning: DO NOT go near "her" lake. It is her territory and she will defend it as she pleases. Anyone whom dares step foot on her territory will be attacked one way or another.

History:
No one knows where exactly Adalinda came from. Some say she was born from the lake itself thanks to the "Gods", others say she must have strayed in when no one was looking. Where ever the mare's origins may lie, all can agree she is nothing but a monstrous curse upon those whom make their home near the lake.

The mutant has always seen the lake as "her" territory and defends it from words to blood. Those whom did not take her warnings to heart always found themselves chased off, attacked, drowned, and even sometimes killed in blood. These statements goes for animals and two-leggers alike. She sees no difference between the two and therefore was never lenient. The only ones whom were allowed to come by were those whom she gave permission, the fish, water fowl and those she considered a good meal.

For years Adalinda terrorized the lake side and the two-leggers that made their home near the territory. If she wasn't wrecking havoc by the lake, then she went to the villages and found amusement there with tricks and meaningless attacks. She even found time to kill and steal their livestock from time to time.

As time went by her days seemed to grow gray and long as the land around her lake seemed to grow quiet. Eventually, the kelpi found her mind grow quiet with the times to the point she fell in to a deep hibernation, at least...until the land few lively once more...

RP Color: Sea Green

GO HERE  

Ririka
Crew

Ririka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:07 pm
User Image
Nicknames: None
Breed: Regular : Nerian : OC
Temper: Discontent

Current Mate: WIP

Breedings:
o1. ---
o2. ---
o3. ---

Father: Dead
Mother: Dead to Him. She can go to hell.
Siblings: Noah [Not created yet]

Children: HAHAHA! ...Ha.

Janus is a figure that is similar to the shadows he likes to keep himself to. He is silent, cold, collected, mysterious, and basically a hater of bright lights, but that is for his own reasons relating to his eyes.

Someone whom keeps to few and fewer, Janus isn't a very social stallion. He finds there is no need to openly trust others unless you have reason to and get to know them up to that point, so until then there is no need to give information about himself to them in an open manner. Because of this, he can come off as anti-social, stern, grumpy, and serious, which is true in its own sense. He is not really someone who is fun-loving, one to goof-off, and someone out to please others. Though, if you want fun, you will have to figure out what his defination of fun is, which is not "fun" for most, unless you like to piss others off and play a game of cat and mouse.

If you find your way in to his "softer" side, or watch him closely, you will note he is not one for open affection. To those he holds close he is protective.

Though he is open minded, it should be noted, if he wants nothing to do with something, he REALLY wants nothing to do with it.

RP Color: Dark Red

Nothing yet, but if you want general RP or want him for your own plots, feel free to ask.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:09 pm
User Image
Nicknames: None
Breed: Cerynei Flutter cross. Appears full Cerynei.
Temper: Vivid

Current Mate: None. Not actively looking since he is still young.

Breedings:
o1. ---
o2. ---
o3. ---

Father: Crisanto
Mother: Kanani
Siblings: Kamakana : Aonani

Children: ---

Kahlil can basically be described as gentle, soft spoken and undiscriminating, which has held true since the day he escaped the confines of his basket.

With everyone he has met so far he has treated them all under the same light and fairness, whether they be good or evil, pure or tainted, nice, weird, whatever. He sees them all in the same manner under he has good reason to see them otherwise. This is not to say he is living in an untainted and innocent world, it is just to say he give everyone a fair chance before drawing a conclusion on what to think of them. He is very much aware that not everything it what is seems, and not everyone is a nice as they may act, and vice versa that not every mean being is as mean as they want to seem.

It should be noted that while he is usually gentle and shy, he is not above turning his demeanor when it comes to protecting those he cares deeply about or is being treated unfairly, though if it is just him being pushed around he would rather choose flight over fight without a second thought. This is mainly because he prefers not to get violent and draw blood is there is a way out of a situation, even if it is just running away and trying to lose the other person.

Other than that, this gentle giant is a bit of a klutz, always tripping over something, or getting his antler stuck in the branches of a tree...

To his friends, as noted, he will always protect them, and will always do anything, or almost anything, to keep them secure and happy.

RP Color: Dark Cyan

Nothing yet, but if you want general RP or want him for your own plots, feel free to ask. I would really like to help him meet some friends. :3  

Ririka
Crew

Ririka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:19 pm
::Reserved::

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:31 pm
::Reserved::

Ririka
Crew