Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[₪] Guardian of Iwa - Tsuchikage's Tower (Destroyed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:18 am
In the center of Iwagakure, a mountain-like structure stands. Steps have been carved into the mountain side in a spiral like nature up to the top of the mountain. The mountain itself is roughly 60ft in height. On each side of the stairs after about every 25 steps there's small stone statues which hold candles to lite the way when dusk falls. At the top of the mountain the grounding is flat, and the Tsuchikage's tower stands. It appears similar to a midevil tower, where the doorway stands tall. Those who are non-rock nins will have to await entrance.

In the Tsuchikage's office, the desk is made of the strongest stone. Polished and cleanly cut, the desk appears to be made from marble. The flooring is wood from the leaf village due to its clean appearance and fresh scent, though beneath the wood is polished stone for added measures. In the left hand corner is shelves of information regarding the oldtimes of the village, and other random information not including info on the shinobi of rock or the techniques. A fountain made of the finest stone is in the right back corner. Pictures hang around the room, one of the village and then small pictures of each of the previous kages and the current kage. The windows are a series of small blocks cut into the side of the stone walls, so it can be seen out of and air can easily get in, but people cannot jump through or run through or most other methods. The chairs are made from stone, but have very comfortable cushions on them so sitting on these will not inflict pain to the rear. The Tsuchikage has a clear view of the village on both sides.

Current Tsuchikage: Isacc 'The Stone God' Hall

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:30 am
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Lightning King | Bone Fighter|

User Image

Raiden walked into his new office after construction was finished. He tossed two large rare meats to the bone dragons which ate it in a hurry, they new the kage made them a special meat which they'd only eat it to prevent foul play from others. He sat down behind the desk and breathed in deeply. Life as the new kage of rock....he had alot on his plate now. But he'll make the best of it. For now he had to worry about the other parts of the village which needed help in security boosting. He noted Yasu walking into the office and he nodded to his shadow clone as he walked outside the office, and vanished in a bolt of lightning

Raiden the Blue Lightning

Shruikan Tenshi

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Iwagakure / Academy Student / Chiru Clan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana walked up the long staircase till he got to the door. Hana simply nodded at the two dragons and walked in through the door. Hana entered the Tsuchikage office and looked around for a moment before heading over to the kages desk. "Lord Tsuchikage-sama. i have reached the rank of Genin... but seeing as i have nothing to do... can i have a mission?" Hana asked seeing as he was bored and couldn't train in anything at the moment except for non-elemental jutsu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:45 pm
Ville came into the room. He heard a slight rumor about having to going to the Mist and he wanted it confrimed. "Radien-san, what's this rumor i heard about us going to the Mist Village?" He asked.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:15 pm

~~Mizu Hasu~~

First step to eternal life, is you have to DIE!

User Image

Mizu noticed the new construction. She altered her body again as entered the room. She wasn't even noticing the new rock kage.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:56 pm
Before Mizu was able to get to the doors two huge bone dragons blocked the way, a deep growling noise shook the mountain slightly from the combined growling of the dragons as the shadow clone looked at Ville. "Unfortunately yes, due to certain problems. We're still rock shinobi, just in a different village for the time being. Its a good way to learn about them as well" He said as he noticed the dragons growling. "Who's there and why are you here?" He questioned Mizu  

Shruikan Tenshi

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:52 pm
Yun Sung

ANBU Captain of the Mist | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

A moist mist began to fill the room as a man in a robe wearing a mask portraying bluish marks appears behind Mizu. His ninjato is help up to the girl's neck as he pulls her hands behind her back.

"Rogue Mizu, by orders of the Mizukage, you are to be eliminated for insubordination and the murder of a Cloud nin. But first, we'd like to ask you some questions."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:03 pm
Deraku appeared in front of Mizu, he had ear plugs so her whistle will not affect him." Mizu, your death will bring happiness to all. Try not to scream and react. Hiro told me about your whistle."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:04 pm

~~Mizu Hasu~~

User Image

"The girl you almost killed..." She looked at hiro. "I didn't even wanted to fight at all I just wanted answers and thats it... I didn't mean to cause a death at all..."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:07 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Lightning King | Bone Fighter|

User Image

The shadow clone stood up as the true Tsuchikage emerged seemingly out of nowhere and folded his arms. "Yun....already left the rock and causing a disturbance in my office? Regardless what is going on here" Raiden asked as both bone dragons growled at the opposing group which was loud and deep enough to shake the office. "You have a short time to answer too I should include" He said waiting for an answer, he wasn't too thrilled that in his new office already trouble was starting

Raiden the Blue Lightning

Shruikan Tenshi

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:11 pm
((Damnit! It was a disguise!))
"However, you and your brother caused Mayhem." Hiro began doing handsigns. "Don't fret, I'm simply sending a message to Luo, Mizu. You have my word. How ever, you still need to stay, please."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:15 pm

~~Mizu Hasu~~

User Image

"Fine..."

Rockgirl809

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:16 pm
((lol, he didnt even leave like an hour ago, so....yeah. Also, seriously Raiden's irritated about this so someone needs to explain. Also, if its over a cloud nin he's gonna be happy as hell, after the stunt in mist he.....doesn't liek the cloud much at all))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:17 pm
((Uhh hiro there are two bone dragons ready to kill you and they really suck to fight trust me ha))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:23 pm
Hiro smirked, She fell for the trap. As soon as his last handsign was formed, Mizus body stiffened. Hiro was now controllong the water in her body with a forbidden jutsu. "You are so Naive, Mizu." Hiro took out a kunai and slashed at her throat.

The jutsu used is a water jutsu in the forum in the guild. I'm on my wii. After doing a series of handsigns, the user will take control over the victim. The victim has will power but Since Mizu is a genin and Hiro is a sanin, The power of the jutsu is stronger. I'm right in front of you and you fell for a trap. Death is inevitable.)  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff