Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Online Missions.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trydeth

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:41 pm
How many others here try and reach out to fellow teens you know suffer?

We all know that internet is one the highest places teens turn to next to drugs and gangs. We see depressed ppl all over the internet and the least we can do is try and talk and understand them. A rule of thumb I have always lived with when i try to make a difference to someone is "Be there for those around you b/c we all have been hurt, we've all been betrayed, we all have been abandoned. And we all know we could have used a friend in those moments". I myself play many online games and I try to talk to those I know who hurt. I am willing to sit down and listen to them and not make judgment calls until they are finished. I want to help them see that God is there to comfort them. So how many of you really try to make a difference, even online?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:38 pm
yes i do that.
that is part of the reason i started this guild  

digital_kobraX

Fates Oblivion

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:02 pm
Thats actually the soul purpose I started doing things online honestly. I can't say its the only reason I'm on now though because know there are other things that I like to do such as rping, but I still keep my main purpose onlie to helping those who are depressed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:28 pm
I am trying to make a difference.

I am posting on a mostly all antagonist guild and just got told from someone from that guild is intrigued by me.

Pray everything works out heart  

Pl6

Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces