Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:08 pm
Okay. Basically, they are Paladins, of a sort. I'll write their information here, and we can edit it as we go:

Name: Jijo no Gokuraku (Order of Paradise)

Purpose:
The world has become filled with evil, and the balance of Nature was thrown out when the Sage of the Six Paths tore the Ten-Tailed Bijuu into nine separate creatures. Today, a group of powerful Shinobi of varying origin and styles have gathered together in order to show the world back to the proper path; by force, if necessary. They seek out new members, and each member is able to take on one single apprentice upon which they may bestow their knowledge, should they wish it.

Roleplaying Application:
These guys act a lot like their names, and somewhat represent them. For instance, the Foundation of Hope will be a hell of a charismatic guy, good looking and good with words, and always calm, i'm sure. While The Core of Faith believes himself holy, and that anyone NOT of their order needs to be shown the right path, and that he/she is never, EVER wrong. These are just examples and in no way are limits, but you should at least somewhat fit your title.

Joining is different than other organizations. Those who apply and are accepted, they get "chosen". Meaning, Hope knows instantly where you are, and comes to seek you out. It's just how they recruit.

Positions and their Jobs: (in no particular order)
The Soul of Restraint --> Spy
The Heart of Mercy --> Healer Taken by Lillia Hajime, played by Tao-Benshin
The Pain of Retribution --> Front Line fighter
The Fang of Justice --> Interrogater/Executioner
The Blade of Balance --> Tactician
The Core of Faith --> Chronicler (keeps track of things they learn, such as new jutsu)
The Foundation of Hope --> Negotiator/Recruitor Taken by Hope, played by Lanfaer

Hierarchy:
All members are equal, and rule through a council of them all. at least 4 of the 7 are required to make any decision, though, and acts of War must be decided by a unanimous vote.

Becoming One:
When one of the members die, the others immediately sense whom it is who will take that member's place. This person is often random, but is someone who fits the title they inherit. Sometimes, years pass before another is chosen, but the instant one is chosen, every living member knows where they are, who they are (as in their name), and what title they are to take.

Additions to Character:
Okay. We are going with a blood limit that every member gets. Basically, their powers are dormant until they join, and they don't know anything about it till it's awakened. So, every member gets a choice of one of 3 choices (the choices are up for discussion). The three choice ideas we have are:

• You gain a boost in physical power, your strength, speed, and constitution increasing, so you can deal more damage and recieve more. However, this makes you use more chakra to use your justu. You'd be half again more physically statistical than a normal shinobi.

• You find yourself able to use all your jutsu with much less chakra than usual. You require far less to use jutsu of any kind. However, your physical abilities are lowered, and thus you aren't as fast as others. This means you are more of a jutsu-using type.

• The final option is odder than the others. The member may choose to select ONE animal, and by using chakra, may gain ONE aspect of the animal. Keep in mind, once you choose what aspect you want from that animal, you can NEVER change it. That will be the ONLY aspect you gain. Examples as the sense of smell of a wolf, the keen eyes of a Falcon, razor sharp claws of a tiger, etc.

How To Join
Joining is fairly simple. You fill out this application ^^. I will accept them as I go, so please, keep in mind that its first come, first serve. The only people that do NOT need to fill out an application is Mana and Arashi_Kuro, and that is because they both already were chosen for this. They can fill out an application if they wish, though.

P.S. More than one person can apply for a position. I'll look over the apps once ever 3 days, so you have time to get them in.

Character Name:
Character Rank: (You can be any rank, just list what you currently are)
Village:
Position Wanted:
Character Concept: (Remember that your character is supposed to be a bit like your name. So, how would your character think and act? What is their personality?)
RP Sample: (Must be 15 Lines at least in 12 font, 12 in 10 font. The RP sample is to be of you dispatching the duties of the character's title)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:16 pm
I like the whole thing except that they have a leader. They should all join in one council that should form a single body, with a name so that no one member is stronger than the next.  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:18 pm
hm.....interesting idea......  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:04 pm
Now, I'd also like to point out that we're thinking of introducing the organization a little oddly. Basically, there is going to be 1 original member. He, the last, is going to seek out the others who were chosen to replace the old members.

I'd ask that I do it, if you guys don't mind, but I want your guys's opinions. If you'd rather someone else do it, say so now. I won't get angry, I swear.  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:08 pm
Tonight is the night we become great!
The Stars will show us the way!

I'm thinking we use an NPC, if we for the sake of explaining the purpose and the peculiar feeling of being drawn together (which is a potential bonus and flaw, though it should eb solidified through some kind of technique).

use the NPC for the first couple of members, before he vanishes (presumed dead). That way, the purpose is apparent.

Tonight is the night we become Great!

The Stars are what gave us away!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:26 pm
But, if we are to have them be semi-equal with Akatsuki, we need one high ranked member.  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

TheManWhoLivesintheClouds

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:58 pm
I have the perfect bloodline for one of these members!!!!!!!! I submitted it to the contest we had a couple months ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Lan, it depends really. Remember, if we let Marciel in, he is higher up than most others. Akatsuki is supposed to be starting otherwise, unless we're going to be seeing Edegaru defecting. XD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:27 pm
Pyew pyew boy howdy I forgetted this guild exsisted if it isn't in my guild tool bar short cuts bad ju ju goes down.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:51 pm
XD

well, guys. We're working with another idea, a bloodline that all members will have, as a bonus. Mana, Liver, and I are discussing it right now.  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:17 pm
But the Mugen Sasayaki Gishon would be perfect in their hands, it works well for either the Core of Faith or the Fang of Justice.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:26 pm

Your inquiry one? That was an awesome one.

You should totally put that into the bloodline contest again.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:31 pm
I have been working on it, I have quite a few new abilities for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:32 pm
Okay. We are going with a blood limit that every member gets. Basically, their powers are dormant until they join, and they don't know anything about it till it's awakened. So, every member gets a choice of one of 3 choices (the choices are up for discussion). The three choice ideas we have are:

• You gain a boost in physical power, your strength, speed, and constitution increasing, so you can deal more damage and recieve more. However, this makes you use more chakra to use your justu. You'd be half again more physically statistical than a normal shinobi.

• You find yourself able to use all your jutsu with much less chakra than usual. You require far less to use jutsu of any kind. However, your physical abilities are lowered, and thus you aren't as fast as others. This means you are more of a jutsu-using type.

• The final option is odder than the others. The member may choose to select ONE animal, and by using chakra, may gain ONE aspect of the animal. Keep in mind, once you choose what aspect you want from that animal, you can NEVER change it. That will be the ONLY aspect you gain. Examples as the sense of smell of a wolf, the keen eyes of a Falcon, razor sharp claws of a tiger, etc.

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:34 pm
We aren't going to use a specific bloodline, though, Clouds. That would be messed up, considering that that would give people TWO clans. It's a specific clan that only members have, and anyone who joins, if they had a clan or not, would instantly have this one. So, we kinda want to make it a small time clan.  
→ The Younger Plane // The Gates of Discord

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff