Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 4 Winner: Lance Raiken Hatake Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:03 pm
Arena 4
Shining Crystal

-Proctor-
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

-Fighters-
Lance Raiken Hatake VS Hyamura Mishiyona

User Image

This arena is in a large cave that expands very wide under a huge mountain. This place was discovered by miners because all throughout the walls of this arena are varying shapes and sizes of shining crystal that glow to light it up. In the very center lies a large lake where the battle takes place. There are a few big rocks stretching above water for one to stand on.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:06 pm
Lance Raiken Hatake
User Image

Lance walked up to the cave and sighed. "what a place." He said only to himself. He then proceeded to walk into the cave. He noted the crystals and alignments of the cave as he walked through the place, he walked up to the lake, immediately he started planning and thinking over his tactics.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Tenkai stood in the shadows hidden in the cave as he awaited the other genin to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:20 pm
Hya appeared in the cave, looking at the beautiful crystals and seeing the seen. He was looking at the water, seeing how he will have no problem with the natural amount of water around him. Then noticed the opponent standing there."Well well, i see that we both are here. Ready for some fun?".  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:40 pm
Lance Raiken Hatake
User Image

Lance grabbed and pulled out his tanto, holding it in front of his face, his eyes looking straight at Hya. "Depends, we aloud to just start, do we have to wait for the other guy to tell us to start.?" Lance's lightning chakra danced across his fingers.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:51 pm
Hya seen the shinobi and walked closer to him. "Honestly, i don't know if we can start yet."Hya was making his water chakera swirl around him, freezing the water."I think we should wait for the guy to tell us when to start."  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:25 pm
Tenkai appeared infront of the two."START!!!!"With that he vanished back to the shadows where he could watch and proctor.

((uhh any problems pm me good luck dont die!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:35 pm
Hya was ready fo the fight. He was even ready to see what he could do to test his skills. "I guess i will start this! Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)!" Hya summond fouor clones. the clones spead out and hidden in certain parts of the area."- Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique) !" Hya then surrounded the entier area in a thick fog. Knowing that he had water on his side, he was ready to kick some butt. He looked around, seeing every detail of the area. He wanted to make sure that he had space for all the techniques he wanted to use."Lets see how good you really are! - Fukushi no Jutsu (Double Vision Technique)!"Hya and his clones were now doubled. He knew that the enemy was from Kumo, so he specialized in Lighting jutsu. He also knew that it was a disavantage, but he knew how to get around it. "I was nervous at first on what i was going to do, but I study who you are and what you are capable of." He was now waiting for his opponent to move.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)
Fukushi no Jutsu (Double Vision Technique)

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:41 pm
MUSE SHUT UP.I told you i was incharge of DQing.I told you he has 3-4 days so stop complaining.He wasnt home so i felt i would give an extra day.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:42 pm
((Last i checked you were my opponent not the proctor, please let him do that kinda thing, also depending on where you live, my midnight could be different then yours. also hidden mist is higher then a genin rank jutsu.))

Lance Raiken Hatake
User Image

Lance formed two sets of hand seals, as this opponent moved. His body was now wrapped in lightning, the field felt as though it had changed, next three clones appeared around him making a diamond shpe facing all directions now. "Well then if you think you can win then do so." One of the four made a few hand seals and a ball of lightning appeared in his hand.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:28 am
((Well since you are not from the mist villege and was not trained by the Mizukage directly to learn that jutsu oh and you don't know how to manipulate water i would think not. Feel lucky that your cheap village prevented anyone from reading your profile. If you have two elements, you better not, Scapples said that Genin can only have one. Plus you need to included what jutsu you are using! NOt just say you are using it......i can play that game and you will die fast if we go down that route. Why don't we start playing fair ok?))

Hya saw what he was doing. He then formed one hand sign."Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)". Hya was now rapidly filling the room with water.He was ready to kick some butt, and hopefully win."Meisai no Jutsu (Camouflage Technique)!" Now Hya and all four of his clones were as clear as the water. They could move freely anywhere they wanted and there was nothing Lance could do. He made had lighting on his side, but there are some things that he didn't know about Hya.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:29 am
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
MUSE SHUT UP.I told you i was incharge of DQing.I told you he has 3-4 days so stop complaining.He wasnt home so i felt i would give an extra day.

((better apply the same specail treatment to me, i don't want no Drama or BS. i just want a good fight. Oh and Jedi needs to use the chakera system, so once he does i will do the same.))  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:35 am
Kai watched as he was perfectly able to see thru the mist and turn his chakra into oxygen so that he could breath under water for hours.

Mist vision technique
Underwater breathing technique I think

((No more occ take it to pm.Muse I will give you the same amount of time don't worry,and if either of you get to the point to where you are unable to dodge just pm me and I will save you and end the match.But if you pm me for help you lose))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff