Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
I hurt

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jason Gryphon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:32 am
I'm a lonely person~ I've got few friends irl and often times, I don't turn to others with my problems.

But I know I need to.

My loneliness has gotten out of hand as of late. Now I feel an odd sense that I'm going to loose much more soon.

I try to be helpful but in the end, it was only wishful thinking.

So, I need someone to prey for me~ and that things will turn out for the best~ that at least, I won't lose the friends I've made here on gaia and that I can still be of use to those who mean a lot to me...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:47 am
Jason Gryphon
I'm a lonely person~ I've got few friends irl and often times, I don't turn to others with my problems.

But I know I need to.

My loneliness has gotten out of hand as of late. Now I feel an odd sense that I'm going to loose much more soon.

I try to be helpful but in the end, it was only wishful thinking.

So, I need someone to prey for me~ and that things will turn out for the best~ that at least, I won't lose the friends I've made here on gaia and that I can still be of use to those who mean a lot to me...

Dude, that sucks. I know what you mean by being lonely. I don't have many irl friends either. But between gaia, the few friends I have, and my family, I make do.

I'll make sure to pray for you, though it's little enough. Just remember to trust Him, and hopefully things will get better for you soon.  

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GraciaKaemon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:34 pm
I love you. You are a worth while human being and are meaningful to society. One day you'll find someone who will love you and stand by you. I want you to know that even though things are tough right now, with God on your side you will pull through. I will pray for you and offer my hand in friendship.

God Bless and Keep you.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:57 pm
I prayed the Lord comforts you and blesses you with fellowship. (And remember what being sanctafied is, it's to be set apart)  

Azkeel

CrimsonsDecayingRose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:22 pm
You'll be surprised who all loves you irl that you don't know. People do care. i'll pray. Trust, and great things will happen. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:54 pm
Listen kid,
I've walked through that same road.
I've felt lonely and I felt like I was gonna lose my friends
But in my church retreat, my friend told me something that changed me. Do you know the footprints on the beach?
Anyways, ill pray for ya ; )
Keep your cool and you'll find that you have more friends that ya know  

JrSuper

Seraphim6496

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:31 pm
dude, I feel the same way as you do. And I have to thank you for posting your topic. Reading everything here, it was like they were talkin to me too, not just you. I'll try my best to remember to pray for you (Such a simple thing as prayer is somthing I REALLY need to work on doing more of...)  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games