(public!)Faith and Spoof's Plot Thread-Updated Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 pm
Welcome to Faith and Spoof's Plot Thread!!!

TOC

1.) Jessamine
2.) Aryon
3.) Ellette

4.) Reserved
5.) Ignis (WIP)
6.)Knucklebone
7.) Reserved
8.) Reserved
9.) Reserved
10.) Reserved
11.) Reserved
12.) Reserved
13.) Reserved
14.) Reserved
15.) Reserved

-Still under construction of course

Faith's Plottage:

Hello! I'm Faith and I'm relatively new to soquili although I must admit I've been lurking for quite a while.
I love love love roleplaying so feel free to post, I am looking for any and all kinds!
Admittedly I don't really enjoy meet and greets unless theres an actual plot involved, it just gets tedious and you run out of things to say Dx. I will do it when necessary but I'd prefer if it lead into something else!

So far all the important stuff is below ;3

Spoof's Intro:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:52 pm
Jessamine

User Image
Name: Jessamine

Colorist: [vance]

Breed: Psycho Doll

stage: Adult

Generation: 1st

Parents: N/A

Mate: none

Offspring: none

Rp color: Indigo

Personality: Jessamine is unstable, that is to say she is very sweet, innocent and ladylike about 70 percent of the time, the other thirty percent she is ruled by a vicious bloodlust that only get worse if it isn't sated by hunting and killing (mostly small animals), the length of her 'episodes' varies both in length and severity. After she has satisfied her morbid needs, she reverts back to her normal self for a week or so before she begins to deteriorate once again. Jess wanders around a lot, she has a hard time becoming attached to other soquili or allowing anyone to get to know her true self since most shun her once they discover her more unique characteristics and desires. This has caused her to look at most other soquili with disdain. She has a dark nature and can be cruel when the mood strikes her, her decieving doll like appearance comes in very handy at these times, usually when the bloodlust is near. Most soquili are so bewitched with her pristine beauty that they ignore the small details that may give them a hint at who they are truly dealing with, her bright crimson eyes and shiny cleaver. The suspicious red stains on her hooves, coat, and around her mouth. She has an unnatural attachment to her cleaver and views it as much a part of herself as her soul. She would never, ever let anyone touch it, if she did, it would be a gesture of deep trust and surrender, it would probably have to be with someone she wanted to lifemate with.

History/Info:
Jessi remembers none of her foalhood. She has no recollection of parents or siblings. She has no idea where she came from. Despite her bloodlust and taste for flesh, she has no kalona or skinwalker relatives, in fact, she's never encountered either one of them in her travels. She is like a doll most of the time, prim and proper and beautiful. Sometimes however, she must sate a bloodlust that rises in her occasionally and goes on a hunt. She needs to do so once every couple weeks or so, depending on the size of her kill and the actual hunt itself. She is very vain, taking extreme care to keep her coat clean and her bows and such in good shape.

Likes: Meat, Blood, Her cleaver, Beauty, Herself, Shiny things, hunting, darkness(night), stars

Dislikes: Dirt, dust, anything that will get her dirty. Most other soquili

Breeding Info:
1. Aniira's Devicius(spoof's breeding)
2. possibly taken (faith's breeding)
3. open (pm faith, or post here)

**Not currently looking for any Breeding slots but if you are REALLY interested then pm me or post here but be aware that I will be very picky, and so will Spoof since we both decide together. Also, it will require rp.

Previous rps:
I'll be your pretty little doll (Jessamine x Devicius)

Ongoing rps:
A second encounter (Jessamine x Devicius) <--Tag!
The Darkness Within (Jessamine x Diabolus)<--Tag!

General Plot ideas:

1.) Friends - she needs a friend(or more than one) who will put up with her disturbing habits whether by curbing them or because they have similar personalities. A kalona would not be out of place here...

Personal Development Plots
Stage one: Jessamine's first breeding is with Devicius, a suave and seductive Angeni. She wants more than anything to be able to change for him, to maintain the sweet and ladylike demeanor that is her personality between the episodes. Despite this, Jessamine is afraid to trust him, to trust anyone with her heart, and finds herself unable to completely open up to him or to reveal her secret. She is falling in love but the emotion is fragile and new. She is very young and untested by the trials of life, deep down she knows that the precious time she spends with him is only fleeting, that she is not yet ready to give herself wholly over to him.

When Jessamine becomes pregnant it will change everything. The cravings will dissipated although so will her temper but her predatory nature is not yet gone. When their baskets arrive she will immediately begin to deteriorate and eventually will enter the most savage bloodlust she has ever experienced. She will hunt every night, to the disgust of Devicius who will be witnessing her darker side for the first time. She will alternate between attacking and protecting the baskets as she tries to fight the darker instincts. Devicius will leave her as she has always feared, Eventually she will in turn abandon the baskets as she completely loses her grip on sanity and leaves in search of flesh, to sate the burning craving in her gut(not sure if Dev will want to raise one or both, we can decide later). She will not re enter her children's lives until they are much older although I would enjoy it if they would at least run into her even if they do not recognize her.

Stage 2: Jessamine has shattered. She has lost everything she had grown to love and been abandoned by the one she had finally grown to trust. She is wild with the bloodlust and has no desire to return to sanity, it is too painful to face. This period will truly develop her darker, predatory nature. She will hunt animals and other soquili. She will do her best to watch her children from afar(when she remembers), trying to protect them from danger even if she is too broken to take on the role as their mother. At this stage, this wild bloodlust will grow and develop more into an alternate personality, she is herself and yet not, she will gain more control over the bloodlust as she slowly begins to climb out of the dark pit that her life has become. I would like her to continuously run into the same male over and over, she has feelings for him but absolutely refuses to trust him. He would have to be able to deal with her nature and accept it, some part of him calms it. This male will eventually become her second breeding when she meets him again in a more sane state.

Stage 3: Jessamine has gained control over the bloodlust by embracing it. Instead of having alternating periods of sanity and insanity she manages to balance on the border between the two. She is mostly like her old self but she is a bit darker, a bit more experienced, and has met others like her, with a craving for flesh and has been soothed by them(most likely Kalonas). She has no idea where her children are, and while a part of her wants to find them, she is not yet ready. They are a piece of the darker portions of her life. She meets up with the second male, the male who helped her to embrace her nature and had been a light in the darkness that was her life and she ends up pregnant again. Second breeding. This time she maintains her composure and personality throughout the entire pregnancy and after. Once her next children are born and she realizes what she missed with her eldest children she searches for them. What happens when she finds them completely depends on their personalities and their previous(forgotten) encounters. Things between her and the second male splinter and fall apart. She loves him but her fear of abandonment and trust issues lead to him eventually leaving her too. This could potentially lead to a trusting and healthy relationship later on down the road depending on what the owner wishes.

Faithofthefallen
Crew

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:55 pm
.:Aryon:.

User Image

Name: Aryon
Generation: 3rd
Parents: Rayen and Milano
Breed: Reg, Uni, and Flutter...I think the proportions are 1/2 reg, 1/4 uni and 1/4 flutter, though I'm only sure on the reg.
Mate: Gypsy Ghost
Children: none
Personality: kind, protective, honorable, loving
History/Info: Born to Rayen and Milano, Aryon grew up mostly around girls. His mother, sister, and grandmother are the only members of his family he's known as his other sister kinda disappeared when they were young. ((That's to say, the owner didn't want rp and that's how I'm explaining her away.)) He remained with his family until the late stages of foal-hood, when he got the urge to 'leave the nest'. He traveled for quite a while, eventually making his way to the mountains where he settled for a while. After a few months of mountain living, he decided to head back down to the plains and there he met the stallion who changed his views on his singular existence. Winston (owned by Alexiasilver) attempted to teach Aryon the ways of the heart, but was not entirely successful. The one good thing he learned from him was how to be romantic, but other than that he now has a fine repertoire of cheesy pickup lines.

Right about this time, Aryon met Gypsy Ghost (owned by Remove) on whom he immediately attempted to use what he'd learned from Winston. Suffice it to say, she was not impressed...she was amused, however. After making a fool of himself, he wisely decided to just try being friends first. The two did become friends, but then Aryon went exploring again. The difference this time was that he became lost for an entire winter in some forest. He encountered many hardships during this season, including but not limited to; hypothermia and a skinwalker or two.

During the time Aryon was missing, Ghost thought he was dead and mourned him. Come spring when he finally staggered his way back to the plains, he happened to come across her again just before collapsing from exhaustion/hunger/old wounds. She helped him regain his health quickly, being an uni, and somewhere along the way they ended up falling in love.

Dislikes:skinwalkers, winter

Breeding Info: he's lifemated! ^^
1. taken
2. taken
3. taken

Plots: He needs a few male friends, since as he has traveled a lot but not really met many other soqs. Also would like him to possibly search for his father's family at some point. He's already happily life-mated, but could use a couple female (platonic!) friends.

Idea 1 - I'd like to rp his time 'lost' in the woods, so anyone looking for rp with their skinwalkers can take a few whacks at him. Also, he would probably have met some other soq in the forest...possibly someone helped him out?

Idea 2 - Ari grew up around women, so he's very comfortable around them. I'd REALLY like to get some rp with him and his mother/sister/grandmother...-makes a note to contact DG-

Idea 3 - After his experiences in the woods and winter, he wants to get better at...well, survival. Any stallion (or mare) that would help train him or something would be awesome. This would probably lead to a life-long mentor/father position for the stallion/mare in question and they would be heavily involved in his future children's lives. C:
-possibly taken-

Idea(s) 4 - He's very laid back and I'd love to just do some meet and greets to get him some more acquaintances.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:57 pm
Ellette

User Image

Name: Ellette

colorist: Sabin

Breed: Regular

Stage: Adult

Generation:1st

Parent:NA

Mate:None

Offspring:None

Rp Color:Olive

Personality: Ellette is a strong willed and stubborn mare. She is kind and gentle the majority of the time but she will stand up and fight for what she believes is right no matter what the consequences for her. She has a big heart and is open with her friendship and trust, sometimes unwisely so. She is a strong leader and a warrior and exudes a quite beauty and an implacable strength that is much beyond her years.
Ellette is not easily cowed, she is very brave and proud. She would never allow herself to be walked all over and refuses to be ruled by her fear in any situation, she always maintains a calm and strong presence in the face of danger and chaos.
Ellette is a trained warhorse to the bone, she is strong both mentally and physically and she is well aware of how to protect herself and those she cares about. She is fiercely protective and loyal and will even put her life in danger if necessary. When she or those she protects are in danger she easily transforms from the easygoing and sweet mare that is her usual self into the calculating and deadly warrior willing to do all that is necessary to handle the situation.
Ellette is open to companionship but is unsure how she feels when it comes to romance. She has had little experience with males and while she can be flirtatious and sweet she is unsure if she really believes in love or the possibility of a lasting relationship. More than romance, which she feels is fickle and fleeting, she desires a male strong enough and worthy enough to be her partner. She doesn't need help to protect herself, but she would appreciate a male who would be able to in a hypothetical situation (lol) if she needed it. She has no true aversion to evil although she is not. She believes everyone has the right to their own nature and will only take steps if they present a threat to what she cares about.

History: Ellette has few memories from when she was young. The warmth and comfort of her basket, the sweet scent of her mother, the proud strength of her father. She was separated from her family at a very young age and forced to learn how to fend for herself, how to protect herself. As she grew older she happened upon the camp where she would live for a while, being trained in the arts of war, of how to use her body as a weapon and how to use the weaknesses of her opponents against them. She left once her training was complete and continued her wandering, she is not one to settle down in one place for any amount of time and would rather live her life experiencing new places and people.

Likes: Nature, adventure, exploration, beauty, strength, running, new experiences

Dislikes: Romance, weakness, Greed, unnecessary violence.

Breeding Info:

1)Reserved for Christian
2)Not open yet
3)Not open yet

**If you are interested in a future breeding feel free to pm me or post here. I'm looking for more natural colors, mane and tail edits are loooved but not necessary, I would like to roleplay her and her future mate/s to see if they are compatible. I'm willing to negotiate if they have perfect coloring etc and you reeaaallly don't want to.
Not Currently looking

Previous Rps:
None so far

Ongoing rps

New Beginnings (Ellette x Christian) <--Tag
(ellettexDardanos)
Survival of the fittest (Ellette x Aryon)<--Tag

Ellette and Haides, first encounter
Plot Ideas:
1) Meeting and making new friends, exploring, saving people from bad situations and defending them.

2) Maybe encountering a Kalona or skinwalker, some evil soquili that would challenge her view on what is right and wrong in the world, maybe make her less naive and trusting of everyone. Possibly a whirlwind relationship/'romance' here, if babies resulted it would definitely make for interesting roleplay.
-Big Plots-

-Ellette needs to be saved instead of the other way around.
**A horrible Accident, Ellette is badly injured, she is found and saved by another Soquili but, forced to rest while she heals, Ellette looses much of her strength and endurance and basically has an identity crisis. Who is she if she can't be strong? If she can't be a warrior? She is a difficult patient, she hates not being able to fend for herself but will develop a close relationship with the other Soquili. They can be close friends or possibly develop a romantic relationship. She will regain her strength and a new sense of self in time

-A strong male friend who would be there for her, a male for whom she would develop strong feeling for, feelings she didn't believe were possible, and she will be in complete denial about this for a very long time.
**I would like this to be her first or second breeding, she will run away from him when pregnant because of her confused feelings and fear over having any sort of meaningful relationship. She will return after the baskets/foals emerge to find their father, the following encounter will result in one of four situations.
1.) Fling option one: She still loves him as her closest friend but they realize that their romantic relationship will never work, they help each other raise the babies and continue their friendship.
2.)Fling option two: They talk and realize that they cannot rebuild their shattered friendship, they still care for each other, but cannot bear to see each other. They decide which parent will take on the responsibilities(or one goes with each) and go their separate ways.
3.)Lifemate option 1: Ellette returns and admits her feelings, they talk and realize that they are meant to be together, and happily ever after tuh dah!
4.)Lifemate option 2: They go their seperate ways then meet by chance later, their romance rekindles and they decide to stay together.

Faithofthefallen
Crew

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:59 pm
spoof's reserved (hopefully Sephia will go here)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:00 am
WIP
Name: Ignis
Colorist: Chibizoo
Breed: Angeni (Harvest King Cosplay)
Parents: None
Mate: To Be Sephia
Offspring: None Yet
RP Color: TBD
Personality:
History/Info:
Breeding Info:
1.) Reserved
2.) Reserved
3.) Reserved
Current RPs
Previous RPs:
General Plot Ideas:  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:00 am
Knucklebone

Name: Knucklebone

Colorist: Mobster Goose

Breed: Hecklefang Hyena

stage: Adult

Parents: N/A

Mate: none

Offspring: none

Rp color: Green

Personality:

History/Info:

Dislikes:

Breeding Info:
1. open
2. open
3. open

Previous rps:
none

Ongoing rps:
none

General Plot ideas:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:01 am
Faithofthefallen
Crew

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:04 am
Reserveded!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:05 am
Reserved <3  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:06 am
Reservededed....ed. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:07 am
Reserved eded edededededed ;3  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:09 am
Reservededededededededededededededededed-DUH

biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:11 am
Reseeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrvvvvvvveeeeeeddddedededededdededededuh deduh  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:13 am
RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVEE
EEEEEEEEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEDEedededededduhed!

@_@ That one kinda hurt my eyes.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces