Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:56 pm
Arena 11
Rocky Landings

-Proctor-
Kazuo Hatake

-Fighters-
Shiromaru Hatake VS Richter St.Claire

User Image

This arena takes place next to a mountain side. The different angles of battle may be more challenging or more fun, you decide.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:44 pm
(Enter, Richter.)

"Perfect...." Richter said with glee as he entered the area. He noticed that he was the only one there, but chose not to take the opportunity to set traps. He would fight on even grounds with his opponent, regardless of the fact that his opponent would be quickly overwhelmed if the fight shifted to close combat.

There weren't many genin rank ninja alive that could keep up with six arms. Hell, there probably wasn't even one genin alive that could do that, besides another member of the Kumo clan. He waited silently for his opponent to arrive. He did give himself one advantage, however; he began to form balls of web in his stomach right away, and also began to store them in the separate pockets of his body, where it was meant to be stored. In doing this, he would be able to fire webs on command instead of having to form them. He'd only be able to do this for about ten attacks, however.

(I'm looking forward to this. Let's have a great fight. biggrin )  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:22 pm
Kazuo Hatake
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageKazuo appears on the top of the cliffside and looks down at the one who had entered. "Alright! BEGIN WHEN BOTH FIGHTERS ARRIVE!" He then sits down on the highest point of the cliff side and watches.

(I won't be back until sunday so just start when you both are here because I don't want you waiting on me to start it.)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:33 am
((I hope we do, as well.
Shiro's cureently stuck in Kiri, though, because Luo wants to take his time gathering his students.
He will be rushed to Kumo ASAP, though.))  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:27 pm
(OOC: Lance has been rushed to Kumo. Don't worry, I won't be fighting for him. I'm simply posting here for him so he won't be disqualified for not posting in time or something.)

Shiromaru stepped into the arena. "Ohayo!" he greeted the proctor and his opponent, "I hope I didn't keep everyone waiting!".  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:34 pm
"I've not a problem with waiting." Richter said cooly as Shiromaru stepped onto the field. "The proctor said that we're to begin as soon as you arrive, so...." Richter fired a stream of web from his mouth; it if made contact with Shiromaru's chest, Richter would pull him into the air, and swing him in a circle for a while before cutting off the webs, aiming the ninja straight for the cliff face if the attack were to be successful.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image"Woah!" Managing to lean backwards, and slightly o the left, Shiromaru manuevered his body away from what he assumed was some mutated spit. He hopped backwatds a fair distance from Richter, a mildly disturbed expression on his face.
"The hell kind of greeting is that?! Spitting a loogey at me? Seriously?!" He wrapped his hand around the hilt of his weapon of choice; a short sword strapped to his back, watching his opponent warily. "Now that I think of it... Are you some kinda spider or bug, or something? I mean, no offence, but that's not the usual number of arms, pal..."

((I appreciate the fill-in, Kage-chan!))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:51 pm
"I happen to be a spider." Richter said cooly as he analyzed Shiromaru. Without warning, he formed a handsign, utilizing the YuraYura Ranpu technique for its most valuable purpose. A brilliant flash of light emitted from his body, and if Shiromaru were to be observing the six arms that Richter possessed, he would be caught in the attack, blinded helplessly. As soon as he finished, Richter shot two webs along the cliff face, allowing him to swing back and forth, slapping five explosive tags on in a matter of seconds. He yanked himself further up the side, and, once he was out of range, he used four of his hands to form hand seals.

Now came the real trouble for Shiromaru. Using the explosive tags, Richter allowed part of the cliff face to blow out, sending massive chunks of rock soaring at Shiromaru and everywhere around him. Richter spun around, using only two hands to suspend himself in the spider webs, and formed from his mouth the Spider Web Unrolling technique. He spit the web from his mouth in the form of a large ball. As the sphere hit the air, it unraveled into a large web- ten feet wide by twenty feet across. Now Shiromaru had two individual attacks coming at him.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:24 pm
(Two more days of waiting then lance will have to automatically forfeit.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:05 pm
(Aww...I really hope he posts. I don't want some boring a** auto-forfeit again....)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:18 am
(OOC: Umm.... Lance is my friend so the last thing I want to see him have to do is auto-forfeit, so if Epic is alright with it, then can I have Kageko fight against Richter to give Lance a bit more time sweatdrop ? My opponent hasn't responded in a long while either and she lasted post around the time when Lance last posted. If I switched spots with him, he might get more time to respond. Of course, if IceAngel does post before Lance's forfeit time comes around, then I'll have to fight her no matter how much I want to keep Lance from auto-forfeiting but... can I switch places if Angel doesn't respond soon sweatdrop ?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:54 pm
(Quite frankly, I don't give a damn who I fight, as long as I earn my rank. You do realize that, in doing this, that you'll basically be swapped in the same position with him? You'll have to react to the attack that I just sent at him.)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:25 pm
(OOC: I'm good with reacting to the attack that you just launched, but before I can do that, I need to get Scrapples' permission to switch places with him.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:07 pm
Lance automatically forfeits. Richter is the winner.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Richter, not too impressed that his opponent had dropped out, left immediately to the entrance to the cloud village. He had been invited to join the Oinin, and it was a goal he'd been pursuing for quite a while. As such, he'd head there right away to secure himself a place in their ranks.

(Exit, Richter.)  
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff