Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Church..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayzial

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:59 pm
I'm a Christian, and I love God. I pray every night, I don't try to sin on purpose, I read the bible, all that good stuff.

But I just can't bring myself to go to Church. When I go, I just feel like I get nothing out of it really.

Should I go anyway to give time back to God? Or should I just wait till I'm a bit older maybe where the things in church actually affect me more?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:11 pm
Actually my friend, I will say if you wait it could be to late, but then sense your reading from the bible, I say your good with GOD, but do you understand whats happening? Also I say its good for you go to church but find a church that you feel comfortable, feel at home. That how I got felt, and now I can go to church and feel happy and feel good to go with church, so don't give up just keep looking for a church that fits you.  

Axzaki Heroki

Business Noob

7,075 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Disciple of a Risen King
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:19 pm
I would say try to find a church that speaks to you more. Not all churches are right for everyone. Find one that when the pastor preaches you are able to listen and hear the word of God. And that you will be able to take something away from it. Have you prayed about it? Maybe ask God why you don't take anything away from the preachings at your church. All your answers can be found through prayer and really listening to/following what God has to say.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:01 pm
i am a christian too smile
heart heart  

snow-princess07

5,400 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

plop_hotty1

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:01 am
You haven't found the Church that just speaks to your heart. I have found one and it's fun and great! It's just really amazing. But it's ok that your getting nothing out of it. The reason for that is because your heart isn't willing for that. When you find a church u love I promice you, it will speak to your heart. After all, this isn't a thinking thing, its a heart thing.  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games