Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Chuunin Exams Medical Barracks Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:32 pm
This is a medical center run by a group of NPC's. You go here, if your RPC is too tired to go to the cloud hospital.

Available staff:
Conner Cintere [Head]
Maggie Malkin
Agnes Sowerbutts
Thomas Ward
Meg Skelton
Alice Deane
Mab Mouldheel (Girl)
Bony Lizzie
Marcia Lamia  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:41 pm
Sorcam and Sorcam's clone both ran into the medical barracks and placed Ryu and Yumi on separate beds. "I do believe we'll need a blood transfusion on this one." he said, pointing to Ryu as his clone splashed back into water on the ground. The medical shinobi took Yumi away to rest and Ryu away to preform the blood transfusion - that cut had been untreated for far too long. Sorcam himself sat on a bench and waited.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image

Ryu slept in a deep mental slumber as the doctors operated.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:47 pm
Conner and Meg took Ryu into the farthest room. Immediately, both of their hands began to glow pink as they cleansed Ryu's wound. Once more, their hands began to glow as they coagulated the blood.

((Lenon....I don't know how to do transfusions. Please help crying  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:49 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
Conner and Meg took Ryu into the farthest room. Immediately, both of their hands began to glow pink as they cleansed Ryu's wound. Once more, their hands began to glow as they coagulated the blood.

((Lenon....I don't know how to do transfusions. Please help crying

(Take the red bone marrow from the spongy bone inside the compact, flat bones. Then, place the red bone marrow inside the bloodstream of the other ninja, if I'm not mistaken. That process can either be used to quickly replenish blood, or to allow someone who can't make their own blood to make it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:56 pm
((xD Idiots. There's a jutsu for this!))

Connor lay his assistant, Maggie, next to Ryu, as they began the blood transfusion. The two of them had the same blood type.

Making a small cut on Maggie and Ryu each, Connor lay his hands a few inches above each of them. A blueish glow appeared around the small area in between the two shinobi. Slowly, the blood mixed together and was altered a tiny bit so that it would work in Ryu. Once that was done, a pint of blood was removed from Maggie - the most that could be safely done away with. Ryu's face began getting more color in it as Maggie's got paler. It was a successful operation.

Chishio Tensou no Jutsu (Blood Transfusion Skill)
Description: Loss of blood is a serious condition, and not very uncommon one in the shinobi battlefield. When a person reaches such a dangerous state, a medical-nin can ease their symptoms by using this jutsu. First, the medical-nin places a surgically precise cut on the patient and then another cut on the donor. The donor and the recipient must have their respective cuts within six inches of each other; this is typically accomplished by cutting their opposing arms and having them lay beside each other. The medical-nin then forms a sphere of chakra between the two cuts drawing out blood from both patients and altering it so that the blood type of the donor matches that of the recipient. It is important to remember that taking more than 1 pint of blood from a donor is extremely dangerous, even with the loss of only 1 pint of blood the donor may suffer from dizziness and fatigue.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:01 pm
(Lol Ryu's a natural pale dead white.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:06 pm
hector rouge
(Lol Ryu's a natural pale dead white.)

((xD Then he gets paler when I put blood in him?))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:13 pm
(No there would be no change in color haha.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:18 pm
((Unless he gets tan when he looses blood.... >.>))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:23 pm
Lol that would be odd...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:31 pm
((Ah well. Hector, your character is well enough by now to start walking around and everything.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

As Ryu came around he let Daiki take control. Daiki began to mumble as he was rested enough to pull the Glass shards that were imbedded across his body. "That kid owes me one," He said about Ryu.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image Thanks to the proctor's help,Yumi's mini-coma wasn't as strenous as it would've been. His hazel eyes opened weakly as his entire chest,back,and abdomen area was incased in medical wrapping. His muscles were extremely sore as even moving his body a bit felt like spikes going through his skin but he got faintly use to it."To think we both went all out like that."Yumi said softly as he looked and saw his items on the chair next to him and his favorite cloths now charred beyond even Konoha's sewers abilities. I need to thank that procter for helping me when I get better. Yumi thought as he just laid in the hosptial bed and switched on the t.v to see how his friends did. It seemed like Vincente had won by tie but frowned in seeing that Rita loss. He hated that his best friend had to take that plunge but he knew he probably fought admirably. But his eyes lit up a little when he said that Kage was still fighting in which he quickly turned the channel to at least support her a little while he was in his condition.

(( 1/5))  

Panthers7

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

Daiki stood and walked to Yumi's room "Ryu, has no hatred for you. In his books you are deserving of the Sharingan, but you deserve better than a name such as Uchiha," Daiki let the Sharingan cool down as there was only one way to have it revert to his normal eye color. He popped his knuckles as he looked to the boy "Don't worry about your team members, what you need to do right now is rest, you took more of a beating in the fatigue department than I." He said while rubbing his right arm.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff