Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
......does anyone care?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magician Kisara

3,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:18 am
........i hate explaining myself for this.........sometimes, i think no one cares about me. all the boys at school don't pay much attention to me, or are just sooo mean!! I feel like my friends don't understand me or just don't care what i have to say. and most times when i pray about this, it doesn't help. I almost always cry but that doesn't help either, 'cause i know i don't really have anyone to help me because i never show my feelings. .....................i also think i lost my faith.....though, i did go to church that sunday and prayed and i found my way back...but, i don't know for how long.... any advice???  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:56 pm
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

It's hard being young... Most people don't like to talk about feelings.

I never had a boyfriend until I was 17. I never though guys saw me as anything other than one of them.

You said that you don't show your feelings so how can your friends understand you? It's hard to open up especially if you've been rejected before. But it sounds like you need someone you can just open up completely to and get it all out.

Stay prayerful. Talk everything out with God. He will listen to you and if you open your heart to him he will answer you.

If you ever need someone to talk to you can PM me at any time. I'm online often and I'll do my best to listen to you and be a friend.

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:11 am
faithful quenga

I never had a boyfriend until I was 17. I never though guys saw me as anything other than one of them.

You said that you don't show your feelings so how can your friends understand you? It's hard to open up especially if you've been rejected before. But it sounds like you need someone you can just open up completely to and get it all out.

Stay prayerful. Talk everything out with God. He will listen to you and if you open your heart to him he will answer you.

If you ever need someone to talk to you can PM me at any time. I'm online often and I'll do my best to listen to you and be a friend.

Same for me as well. Though, I live in Asia, so the time difference would tend to put a hold on things...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:11 am
Kyramud
faithful quenga

Same for me as well. Though, I live in Asia, so the time difference would tend to put a hold on things...

thnx. both of you. i'll be sure to keep the offers in mind and pm u when i need to talk.  

Magician Kisara

3,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Seraphim6496

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:54 pm
Someone once sent me this when I was having issues. I took out the parts that don't really apply to you situation, but, That was very little. Anyways, I am sending it to you. Even tho these aren't my words, I mean them when I post them here. All of them

I understand what you're going through. It's happened to me before... It gets so overwhelming... But I realized that it is good to have someone who you don't really know, an aquaintance more or less, to talk to. Someone kind and understanding. A 'friendly stranger'? They're not there to judge you afterwards, and they'll listen and encourage you through the ordeal. It can't hurt to 'confess' to someone you don't know. Does that make sense?
Anyway... I'm here to say that I want to be your friendly stranger, because I never had one, and I think everyone should... There's no reason for anyone to suffer. ... I'm here for you, if you ever want to chat. Okay? No pressure. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:53 pm
i remeber when that happened to me last semester.i started questioning my faith and got scared because i didnt know where i would go in my after life...this is one of the most bumpy parts of life...and the key to it is at least knowing that god is there.he will help you along the way,not just hand the key of happiness to you sometimes.  

Tangible Universe

Partying Phantom

Magician Kisara

3,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:51 pm
Si_Copathic
Someone once sent me this when I was having issues. I took out the parts that don't really apply to you situation, but, That was very little. Anyways, I am sending it to you. Even tho these aren't my words, I mean them when I post them here. All of them

I understand what you're going through. It's happened to me before... It gets so overwhelming... But I realized that it is good to have someone who you don't really know, an aquaintance more or less, to talk to. Someone kind and understanding. A 'friendly stranger'? They're not there to judge you afterwards, and they'll listen and encourage you through the ordeal. It can't hurt to 'confess' to someone you don't know. Does that make sense?
Anyway... I'm here to say that I want to be your friendly stranger, because I never had one, and I think everyone should... There's no reason for anyone to suffer. ... I'm here for you, if you ever want to chat. Okay? No pressure. smile

*cries tears of joy* that's great! i'll accept u being my "friendly stranger" smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:58 am
kids can be mean believe me i know
god might just be testing your faith, no one ever said it was easy being a christian
please dont be foolish over this matter and if you need someone to talk to you can always pm me

please remember!
the night is darkest just before the dawn  

digital_kobraX

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:59 pm
I feel the same way sometimes, ok well most of the time. You just have to remind yourself even when it seems no one wants you on the earth god is always there for you.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:24 pm
Your situation reminds me, Well of me at certain times of my life. It also reminds me of that picture of foot prints in the sand by the tide on a beach and the phrase below said something to the fact that-"When I felt good I saw two sets of footprints in the sand as I was walking. Thus I knew that God was with me. When life seem hard or I felt alone, I only saw one set of foot prints in the sand set deeper as if that part of my life was the hardest for me to go thru and I seemed to be by myself. Then I heard the voice of God say to me, When there was only one set of foot prints in the sand that was when I was carring you thru those rough times!"
It's a peraphrase of the "Footprints in the sand", But I hope that you get it's meaning. I live in GBR, But if you need someone to ever talk with go ahead and PM me. I will do my best to be a good listener and try to help if possible. Keep the faith.
Your friend in Christ our Lord and Savior,
Cyber Ronin. smile
P.S.
God has time for you.
Please read Psalm ch.34 vs 4 thru to 18.(and from Psalm 34:6 This poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him and saved him out of all his troubles.)
I love to dwell upon the thought, That Jesus cares for me; It matters not what life may bring-He loves me tenderly.-Adams
*Also* God is never too busy to listen to his children.  

The Hudson Hawk

Blessed Carpenter

10,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Rebuilder 100

Seraphim6496

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:36 pm
Magician Kisara
Si_Copathic

"I understand what you're going through. It's happened to me before... It gets so overwhelming... But I realized that it is good to have someone who you don't really know, an aquaintance more or less, to talk to. Someone kind and understanding. A 'friendly stranger'? They're not there to judge you afterwards, and they'll listen and encourage you through the ordeal. It can't hurt to 'confess' to someone you don't know. Does that make sense?
Anyway... I'm here to say that I want to be your friendly stranger, because I never had one, and I think everyone should... There's no reason for anyone to suffer. ... I'm here for you, if you ever want to chat. Okay? No pressure. smile "

*cries tears of joy* that's great! i'll accept u being my "friendly stranger" smile

Great! Just pm me anytime then and I'll try to help as much as I can.  
Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games