Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
I've got quite the choice to make

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nottaname

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:48 pm
Right now I'm in 8'th grade, and I'm home schooled. I have to decide if I want to be home schooled for highschool, or go to public school. Now the reason I've got to make this choice is because I want to go to the Airforce, or Army academy. Now to do this, I need to be really involved with the comunity, I need great grades, and I need a reconmendation from a congressperson/senator/who ever else that is in a place like that. In public school, I could more easily be involved with the comunity, but it would be harder to keep my grades up. Home school would be harder to be involved with the comunity, but grades would be easier. I do feel like I'm forgetting a few things, but I'll remember them later, most likely. So, these are my choices, and I could use some help.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:05 pm
broken_ninja37
Right now I'm in 8'th grade, and I'm home schooled. I have to decide if I want to be home schooled for highschool, or go to public school. Now the reason I've got to make this choice is because I want to go to the Airforce, or Army academy. Now to do this, I need to be really involved with the comunity, I need great grades, and I need a reconmendation from a congressperson/senator/who ever else that is in a place like that. In public school, I could more easily be involved with the comunity, but it would be harder to keep my grades up. Home school would be harder to be involved with the comunity, but grades would be easier. I do feel like I'm forgetting a few things, but I'll remember them later, most likely. So, these are my choices, and I could use some help.

Hmm..that is a tough choice. Well, if keeping your grades up is a struggle for you in public school, homeschool would probably be an easier option grade wise. You would have to scheldue things to help the community though but since you'd be homeschooled it might give you extra time to take care of some of those things. Although public school would be good in that it would be easier to find opportunities to help the community. So both options have their good points. Pray about this and ask God what He thinks is best for you. Also consult your parents in this decision. And ultimately try and look at all aspects of it. Either way you need to have commitment and homeschooling takes A LOT of commitment to force yourself to stay on track and do work. I hope you pick the best choice for you biggrin  

Sky2235

Virtuous Seeker

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:06 pm
If you want to go to a military academy you have to rely on luck as well as grades due to the fact every congress person only is able to invite 2 people from their state.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:57 pm
gothic_black_rose
If you want to go to a military academy you have to rely on luck as well as grades due to the fact every congress person only is able to invite 2 people from their state.

I've got friends in high places, I won't have to worry about getting a reconmendation  

Nottaname

digital_kobraX

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:52 am
i recommend high school
you will learn how to better handle all kinds of problems in the future and it could be very useful to you when you get older

but can i ask why you are homeschool?
is there a reason?  
Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces