Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Posting is down Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:12 am
There's a Time to Laugh "Ephesians 2: 8-9"

Posting has been on a super slow side lately. Where is everyone at?

And a Time to Cry "Romans 5: 3-5"

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:30 am
I am αբяαı๔...
I'm αբяαı๔ to put my guard down...
I'm αբяαı๔ that if you know all that I am, and tell you how I feel, you won't feel tђє ѕαmε...

User Image

I've been trying to make people around me happier, and trying to strengthen the beliefs of those I know and don't know!

User Image

I'm αբяαı๔ that if you get through my barrier, you'll start making me Լovє կօս, and then you'll just...
You'll just ωαԼκ αωαկ...
Լєανιηg мє to drown in a wave of confusion, regret, and sorrow...

Forever Exiled

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Seraphim6496

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:38 am
We all went POOF!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:25 pm
We are all the same seperated by the use of the language. In the Gbr, Poof means something entirerly different then in the U.S.(I know what you meant-as in we all disappeared. But in the U.K. it means something different.-lol.)
God bless my friend, and have a good day! smile  

The Hudson Hawk

Blessed Carpenter

10,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Rebuilder 100

Seraphim6496

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:27 pm
Cyber Ronin
We are all the same seperated by the use of the language. In the Gbr, Poof means something entirerly different then in the U.S.(I know what you meant-as in we all disappeared. But in the U.K. it means something different.-lol.)
God bless my friend, and have a good day! smile

Yeah... uumm.... I don't think I would be using THAT form of the word "poof" on a CHRISTIAN guild... haha. Besides, I didn't even know that it meant that over there. It's like you guys callin cigarrettes fags. Don't go to a gas station here and ask for some fags. You'll end up with something completely different  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:52 pm
I left then came back.....and I'm here to stay.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Well at least people posted here ha ha.

I've also noticed our joins are on the slow side too. But I guess we'll hit these kind of spots and just have to keep moving forward!

thanks to all of you who post often

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:00 pm
Well it's time for finals and moving out of dorms for the college crowd.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:03 pm
gothic_black_rose
Well it's time for finals and moving out of dorms for the college crowd.

Pretty much what I'm dealing with... That, and, girlfriend problems, Mother's Day, vacation planning, etc. I've just been kinda busy, and haven't found any time to really post lately.
Sorry, I'll try to be more active in the future... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:16 pm
My computer is semi-busted so I haven't been on as much while my dad tries to fix it.

not fun.
:/  

Saint Crazy The Follower

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:21 pm
I also don't get on much because I have my toddler who needs taking care of...She's truly a handful! xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:39 pm
Shadows-shine
I also don't get on much because I have my toddler who needs taking care of...She's truly a handful! xp

I have a toddler myself. Luckily for me our computer is located in our living room. The rest of the house is pretty open.

faithful quenga

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:50 pm
I was talking to friends today and one friend of mine seemed rather upset at me. I told him I wanted to find a job and that I hoped I could find one that was not fast-food.

I would take a fast-food job if it was the only thing available. I was just saying it wasn't something I would really enjoy doing. At least, I don't think I would, by what friends have told me about fast food jobs.

Regardless, my friend told me I had too high standards for myself..for everything. For jobs, for women, for this and that, and then he said that I would never get anything that I wanted if I kept my standards so high.

I suppose he is right, but I just don't want to accept the common things. Why can't I find a good, challenging job? Why must I settle for what is common? I don't know whether to feel right about my feelings or if I should lower them.

I certainly don't want to stay in my social class, but I also have to be realistic about what I can afford. Then again, who is to say I can't afford nicer things?

I simply don't know. Hmm, I didn't intend for this to come out so long. lol I just watched Iron Man 2. It was ok, nothing especial though.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:15 pm
A Lonely Leaf
I was talking to friends today and one friend of mine seemed rather upset at me. I told him I wanted to find a job and that I hoped I could find one that was not fast-food.

I would take a fast-food job if it was the only thing available. I was just saying it wasn't something I would really enjoy doing. At least, I don't think I would, by what friends have told me about fast food jobs.

Regardless, my friend told me I had too high standards for myself..for everything. For jobs, for women, for this and that, and then he said that I would never get anything that I wanted if I kept my standards so high.

I suppose he is right, but I just don't want to accept the common things. Why can't I find a good, challenging job? Why must I settle for what is common? I don't know whether to feel right about my feelings or if I should lower them.

I certainly don't want to stay in my social class, but I also have to be realistic about what I can afford. Then again, who is to say I can't afford nicer things?

I simply don't know. Hmm, I didn't intend for this to come out so long. lol I just watched Iron Man 2. It was ok, nothing especial though.

I tried to get a job not in fast food. I gave up and applied at McDonald's. If they don't take me I'm hopeless. But you can still look for a job whil working in fast food. The applicatins always say something to the effect of employment can be terminated at any time by either party or something like that. You can quite fast food if you get a job somewhere else plus you then have experience to put in the work experience section.
It's good to have ambitions. Always try to reach your goals as long as they stay within the Law of God.
Iron Man 2 I have to agree with you. Good movie, not the best. I LOVED the soundtrack tho. AC/DC, Queen, and uumm... I THINK the Cars... I don't remember tho...  

Seraphim6496

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:02 pm
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

I'm still trying to finish up my school work.... sad

Because grey will not do.