Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8987 8988 8989 8990 8991 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:23 am
Sunday funday yo!.. not rly. gotta get rdy to get up at like 4am tomorrow and haul butt up to the other house an hour away to work on it to flip. leaving so early to follow brother who will drop off pressure washer on his way to work. wheee. want to buy sleep!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:55 pm
Is this guild still very active?  

Uchi-Michi

Uchi-Michi

Precious Lunatic

20,840 Points
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:45 am
Uchi-Michi

Rydia and I tend to check in daily and people like to check in from time to time, we also get crossover visitors between this guild and others.
It's been maintained all this time by Rydia ready for people to jump back in, I'm a fairly recent addition but I really like it here User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:21 pm
AaronAlroy
Uchi-Michi

Rydia and I tend to check in daily and people like to check in from time to time, we also get crossover visitors between this guild and others.
It's been maintained all this time by Rydia ready for people to jump back in, I'm a fairly recent addition but I really like it here User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
oooooh That sounds wondeerful. Glad this guild is still up.  

Uchi-Michi

Uchi-Michi

Precious Lunatic

20,840 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:57 am
Uchi-Michi
AaronAlroy
Uchi-Michi

New ppl!!! emotion_jawdrop Nice ta meetcha uchi! its slow and kinda quiet but ya there's daily posting and ppl to say hi to daily! between this and the other guild i'm in there's some life on gaia. enjoy your stay!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:14 am
Uchi-Michi
AaronAlroy
Uchi-Michi

ninja

Fg4pg Gift Ninja

Uchi-Michi

Uchi-Michi

Precious Lunatic

20,840 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:48 am
Fg4pg Gift Ninja
Uchi-Michi
AaronAlroy
Uchi-Michi

ninja
Thank you for the gift !  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:49 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Uchi-Michi
AaronAlroy
Uchi-Michi

New ppl!!! emotion_jawdrop Nice ta meetcha uchi! its slow and kinda quiet but ya there's daily posting and ppl to say hi to daily! between this and the other guild i'm in there's some life on gaia. enjoy your stay!
Thank you emotion_bigheart

Ooooh matching colored avis 4laugh  

Uchi-Michi

Uchi-Michi

Precious Lunatic

20,840 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:46 pm
Uchi-Michi
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Uchi-Michi
AaronAlroy
Uchi-Michi

Thank you emotion_bigheart

Ooooh matching colored avis 4laugh
'

ahhh twinsies!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:33 am
Man holidays have been a rollercoaster so far. Takes a s**t ton of work having thanksgiving when you're the cook. there's no rest. all of thanksgiving is work your butt off, eat and be lazy but have to put away and clean eeeeeverything after then crash like the dead by nightfall.. hug ur holiday meal cooks if ya got em!

working on our house in the town an hour away. we gotta get it sold by february and pay off this little crooked farmhouse with his gorgeous woods around it. its been a work in progress bout 7 years now and alot of stress. i hope we get it done in time. life will get a lot easier after that.

morning ya'll! had myself completely s**t morning yesterday but.. hoping all my loved ones just sleep the heck in and let me have some down time to myself. so far so good.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Uchi-Michi

Uchi-Michi

Precious Lunatic

20,840 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:07 am
Listening to Casey Anothony case interviews confused  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:29 am
That sounds like a rough listen but to each their own. Morning! Feel free to check the menu if ya want something to eat or drink! I been sick so all i get is my usual this week. Content comment black tea.. with that orange spice and a bag of lemon ginger tea with it. adding some honey to it and i'm good to go.. literally going to go make that now cuz sounds amazing!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Uchi-Michi

Uchi-Michi

Precious Lunatic

20,840 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:02 pm
User Image
Hi friends

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:03 pm
User Image
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
That sounds like a rough listen but to each their own. Morning! Feel free to check the menu if ya want something to eat or drink! I been sick so all i get is my usual this week. Content comment black tea.. with that orange spice and a bag of lemon ginger tea with it. adding some honey to it and i'm good to go.. literally going to go make that now cuz sounds amazing!
I enjoy true crime podcasts User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'll have what you just had becasue that sounds like it'll help me wake up and get better. Currently sick. Well, I've been sick since the New Years.

Uchi-Michi

Uchi-Michi

Precious Lunatic

20,840 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:41 am
*Grabs the black tea out of the cabinet and steeps in a hot mug of water. The orange spice and lemon ginger perfuming the room. Mixes in some honey after the tea bags are done steeping and pulled out. Enjoy and feel better!*

User Image  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8987 8988 8989 8990 8991 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces