Welcome to Gaia! ::

all about l4d and l4d2

Back to Guilds

this guild is all about l4d and l4d2 

Tags: games, left4dead2, left4dead, all about, contest 

Reply all about l4d and l4d2
the WTF witches.have these glitches happend to you?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBradleyBoyxX

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:41 am
number 1 : Witch on Witch : ok..so..while playing campaign in Hard Rain..Something completely random and funny happend...2 witches are crying and for fun..i startled them both..INSTED of attacking me..they attacked eachother!?..WTF!?!

Number 2 : Invicible Witch: ok so playing campaign...in...i think it was..The Parrish..i shot a witch and she spazed..and ran around the room crying..i closed the door because i couldent belive she wasnt dying..i never ended up killing her!..WTF?!?!

have these glitches happend to YOU? witch any special infected?! if so share with me your stories biggrin !!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:37 am
Yesterday I was in a blood harvest, dead air, and I answered the phone and went to the roof, so I can see if zombies come. My teammates came with me for some reason on the same little roof xD Then I hear a tank and ground was shaking.

So I wait...

wait...

And I got bored. I looked around. But there was no tank! Then Bill falls on the roof and I hear again that tank is coming. WTF!?? Where did that another go? Hide in the bush?? During that game I never seen that another tank... ._.' It was weird.  

Kaz the tiger

mister gavin free

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:37 pm
~The Retarded hunter~
So i was playing The parish and all of a sudden i see a hunter the bots didnt do nothing all they where doing was yelling "HUNTER!" i walked toward it and i thought to myself "im going to get pounced" but i walk past it the it follows me!!! all intil the saferoom thats where i shoved him out of the room.

-Speaking Glitch-
you might have seen this happen before but i heard nick say (remember i was playing by myself) "GOD DAMMIT THIS IS BULLSHIT" He was holding the gnome in front of a sign for the a kiddie land ride.  
all about l4d and l4d2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games