Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:50 am
Welcome to my Plot thread!
:D
Alrighty. I had to make a new plot thread due to having more Soqs than posts. I'm hoping to keep this one much neater.

Navigation:

1.Winston.
2.Sylar.
3.Alistair.
4.Sauda
5.Garuda
6.Aeliani

A few Rules:
1. Well, I'm a college student and have a job so sometimes my time is limited here on Gaia.
So please be patient if my replies are taking a little longer then usual, I will make sure to get back to them!
2. Please don't take it personal if I don't take up your offer. <3
3. -Will think of another rule later-

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:03 pm
User Image
(Lovely Banner made by Mindsend)

User Image
Name: Winston.
Theme: King Of Hearts.
Breed: Angeni.
Temperament: Suave.
Personality: Winston has changed throughout the past year. After having his heart broken by a Soquili that he wanted to be with forever, he almost lifelessly roams the Soquili lands. He hasn't looked at females the same ever since meeting the one who broke his heart. During this time, he met and stayed with a mare, Isabliss. She showed him the affection that he needed to wake him out of his depression. Though soon after being with her, he left to search for his first love.

History: Winston just wanted me to tell all of you that he fell from the heavens. That is all. <3
(Am still writing a History up)

Potential Plots:

Friends:

-I would like Winston to have a few close male friends. I don't really have any ideas for him to become friends with anyone, so I'm just open with male Rp.

-I'm not sure how Winston would react seeing a mated pair together. Maybe he could have a run-in with two mates and make the male jealous by flirting with the female right in front of him?

-Winston needs someone to pick him up when he's feeling down.

Enemies:

-It would be interesting for Winston to have a rival! If you have any ideas, feel free to post them!

-I would also enjoy having Winston have a short run in with a Kalona or Skinwalker. I'm sure that he would be able to hold his own if a fight broke out, but am interested in how he will react to their hostility?

Breedings:
Breeding 1: Used with Isabliss.
Breeding 2: Reserved.
Breeding 3: Reserved.

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:16 pm
User Image
Name: Alistair.
Theme: 2nd Gen.
Breed: Angeni.
Roleplay Color: Lavender
Parents: Winston and Isabliss
Siblings: Wystan
Mate: None
Children:
Temperament: Quixotic.
Personality: Even though Alistair hasn't met his father, he still shares a desire to help those who need it. He dream often of impossible feats. He wishes to find his father one day, though doesn't share the thought with anyone close to him. He tries to keep his dreams and aspirations to himself most of the time, preferring to follow along.

History: Alistair was raised by his mother, and traveled often because of it. During his travels, he befriended two other foals.

Plots:

Foal Rp (At this stage)

I'm looking for a few close friends for Alistair. As of now, Zeeke and Chandra are his two best friends, both which are Angeni. I'd like it if he could meet some other foals and befriend them.

Future Rp
Eventually, Alistair will set off to search for his father. As a colt he didn't wish to find him, but when entering his teen years he'd set off to find answers. During this, I'd like it if he could meet some random Soquili, from Skinwalkers to usdia. There might be potential for a fling here, but we'll see how it goes.

Breedings:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:20 pm
User Image
Name: Sylar.
Theme: Duskull. (Pokemon)
Breed: Pokemon.
Temperament: Lonely.
Mate: Neria. <3
Personality: Sylar is a shy, misunderstood soul. He's kind hearted but shows it in the worst of ways; not minding that it'll only make others more afraid of him. He doesn't really talk, preferring to act out on his emotions through physical interactions. (Such as nudging/facial expressions/etc.)

History: Sylar doesn't remember anything from his childhood, or anything really to begin with. He only remembers darkness. His own goal in life is to protect, and he does so in the only way he knows possible; by scaring others. He scares Soquili away from dangers. If a young foal has wondered away from their family and curiously starts wandering into a dangerous, dark forest, Sylar would make sure to scare them away before an actual threat could come upon them.

Potential Plots:

Friends:

-I would like Sylar to meet a curious filly/foal who isn't afraid of him. Infact, it'd be kinda funny if they would follow him around demanding who he was and such. Asking alot of questions and ignoring his attempts to get them back to their herd. (He isn't a violent Soquili so the youngster wouldn't get hurt.)

-Sylar could meet another misunderstood soul, that feels the need to hide away from other Soquili due to its appearance.

Enemies:

-It would be interesting for Sylar to have a run in with another Soquili that lives in the dark. They would have to be somewhat evil.

Breedings: All three are reserved for Neria.

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:20 pm
User Image
Name: Sauda.
Theme: 2nd Gen.
Breed: Mutant.
Roleplay Color: Black.
Parents: Sylar and Neria.
Siblings: Evan
Children: None.
Temperament: Possitive.
Personality: As a child, Sauda had a very sunny disposition. She always looked at the good that came from events, no matter what they were. She was very curious and questioned almost everything. Now, she has calmed abit though still holds the cheerfulness that will probably never leave her personality.

History: -

Plots:

-During her days as a youngadult/teenager, I'd like her to meet and bring home an adult male Soquili and proclaim that he is her new 'boyfriend'. It doesn't have to be serious, as this is mostly Sauda rebeling. If the Rp goes well, or you have an idea to further this plot, it could possibly result in a breeding.

-Sauda could always use more friends. It'd be cute if she could meet a grumpier Soquili to befriend. <3

-Family Rp.

-If you have an idea for a plot, feel free to ping a pm at me!

Breedings:
1. Reserved
2. Open
3. Open

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:18 pm
User Image
Name: Garuda
Theme: Magical Rooster.
Roleplay Color: Orange.
Parents:
Temperament: Confident.
Personality:

History: Garuda spent the first few years of his life as a wanderer. He was an outcast around regular Soquili, seen as a freak for his 'unnatural' feet. He heard a rumor of a tribe made up of Harpies, and went in search for it. He got lucky, and was captured and made a slave. He believes that he has found his place in life there.

Plots:

(I'm looking for Harpy's mostly)
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Shikoba.
2. Might Be Taken
3. Open

Roleplays:
-Captured (Shikoba)

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image
Name: Centioscolopendra Aeliani. (Call her Aeliani for short)
Theme: Cosplay.
Roleplay Color: DarkBlue.
Parents: She ate her parents. ^^
Temperament: Twisted.
Personality: Aeliani is the type to drag some small creature down to the bottom of a body of water just to watch it drowned. She cruel to the core, and enjoys playing with her prey. She won't physically go after Soquili larger than she is, not wanting to risk being injured, though that wont stop her from trying to 'play' with them.

History: -

Plots:

-I'm looking for a Mer/Kelpi Soquili to be a sister to Aeliani. I think that she could only be close to one of her own kind. Anything smaller than her will most likely be eaten though.

Breedings:
1. Reserved for a Demi God.
2. Open
3. Open

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:59 pm
User Image
Name: Godric.
Theme: True Blood Cosplay.
Breed: Cursed Skinwalker.
Roleplay Color: Grey.
Parents: Unknown.
Temperament: Controlled.
Personality: Godric has a very old soul.

History: A long time ago, he was a skinwalker hunter. Eventually he did something regrettable, and was cursed as punishment. The first few years of being cursed, Godric was a monster, attacking anything that crossed his path. Eventually, he grew tired from it and worked on controlling his bloodlust. It does still get the better of him, at times.

Plots:
No idea, at the moment. I doubt that he would lash out at any Soquili unless provoked. Open to suggestions.

( I have no idea as to what I want for him breeding wise. None the less, he can't breed until 7/22)
Breedings:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:01 pm
xxx  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:03 pm
xxx