Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:22 pm
User Image

If you have any plot ideas that I might be interested that I don't have listed for that soquili, please post your ideas! I'm open to anything. ^^

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:33 pm
User Image

Name: Thona
Personality: Thona is a cruel b*****d. He thinks everything is about him, and only him. He cares nothing about other's feelings, except his beloved Nan. He'll trick anyone to get what he wants. Mostly females. He loves the ladies. He's an excellent liar, and is good at fooling anyone with a simple weak mind and heart. He hates all those with leopard spots like himself. Male/female alike. He's had a shady past.

History: Born into a big family, Thona never really thought anything about it. He was one of the ones ignored, and hardly fed. But not as much as his brother. Thona, being a few minutes younger then his brother, and both being the only two males in the litter. His brother happened to be the only black one of the bunch.

Instantly that made his parent's push the black cub away from the group. Thona never saw him again. Only a week after they were born, and then his only brother disappears, leaving him with 5 other female pups. Rage began there. He was angry at his brother for leaving him with this pathetic group. Why didn't he take him along?

After awhile, he too left the group. Though, he actually left rather his parents pushing his brother out. He never really knew what happened. His anger soon turned to the joy of hurting others any chance he got. Playing with them was his game. Pissing them off. It was always a good game to play.

To this day, he is still the cruel guy that his was.

Plots:

Corrupting the Innocent:

Thona needs a innocent foal or adult that's easily to manipulate and turn how Thona pleases. There is nothing more enjoyable to Thona then changing a happy creature into something like Thona. Gender doesn't matter. Though, he's more likely to teach a male his ways then a female.

Torture the Weak:

Weak things do not deserve anything but pain. Thona needs some victims to add to his list of torture. Weather it's chasing them, hurting them, throwing them to some other creature to deal with, or something else. Pain is his game, pain is his way.

Rejected:

Thona's a huge flirt. He tries to seduce most every female that he runs into. He needs to be rejected by some that he flirts with. Though, it won't be good on her part to reject him, it's still funny to me. He's rude and will lash out at her for saying no. So maybe a female who is tougher, or some with wings that can get away pretty fast.

Minions and Followers:

One thing Thona loves is minions and followers. Anyone who'd warship him. He thinks he's the best thing that walks the earth, and when others admire him and follow him it's even better. He also needs minions to do his bidding for his pleasure. Any type doesn't matter. Usdia, regular, whatever.

I can take you:

Fights, fights, fights, and more fights. What more do you need to know?

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:34 pm
User Image

Name: Urza
Personality: Urza's a very lazy soquili. He's much like a cat, and loves catnip, loves to lounge about and do nothing at all. Though, he loves spending time with Chaser, his love. He's got a serious side to him, when he needs to. Like when he's taking care of his adoptive daughter with Chaser. He loves to relax, and spend time to himself when frustrated.

History: Urza was raised by cats. They found him in a basket one day, floating down the river. The Mother cat decided to take him in. They named him after a god. Urza grew up thinking he was a cat. He learnd out to pounce, how to attack like a cat. He never questioned why he was so much bigger then them. Finally, the mother cat decided it was time for Urza to know who he really was. He was indeed a horse. But not any type of horse, a soquili. She told him about the river. He was excited to hear about it. She pointed him in the right direction and he soon went on a trip to find out more about his kind. Urza is a very sensible, kind, and lovely soquili. He's quiet, and normaly just listens rather talks. He's interested in others more then he might show. Though, he is still like a cat, so you've got to watch out for his cat like behavior. He hates water, but loves fish and catnip. You could say he is a horse that should have been a cat.

Plots:

Well, hello!:

Urza's almost to 100% stats, so I'm just looking for some Random encounters to fill that up.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:40 pm
User Image

Name: Bheilorveilthion
Personality: Bheilorveilthion is hot headed. He's easy to piss off, and make angry. He's good with setting things on fire, and has no problem blowing a bit at someone who makes him angry. He's arrogant and tends to think he's the best thing out there. He thinks he can beat anyone, but won't challenge someone first. They have to challenge him. He's got a Kalona girl who kinda bosses him around, though. (Whipped 8D)

History: There really isn't much importance in his past. Nor would he tell anyone about it. He likes to keep that a secret.

Plots:

I'm the best, and I know it:

Bheil believes he's top s**t, and needs to learn that he can't beat everyone. He needs a few fights with other Kalona or strong soquili. Some fights to win, and some fights to lose. Just be warned, he does like to use his fire. ;D

The Best Kind:

Bheil needs to meet more Kalona. Maybe make some friends, maybe not. He's already mated, so not looking for anything to that.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image

Name: Apple Fritter
Personality: In the process of working that out. Help?

History: Apple-Oosa and Tika's Son

Plots:

Character development

Apple Fritter is a blank slate. I'd really love to get more Rp with him to help shape him. I need help with this! All I know is he's a sweet and gentle male. But I need more then that, that's where you guys come in!

True enough to be love:

Apple Fritter needs a girl who'll eventually become someone who loves him and he loves her. He's not the best looking male out there, but doesn't mean he doesn't need some love.

I don't want to be alone:

Fritter can become very depressed by himself. He needs someone who'll be there to pick himself back up and make things better. Any gender could work. He really needs a best friend.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:51 pm
User Image

Name: Kacdaninymila
Personality: In the process of working out. Help?

History: Kacdaninymila was one of many that had to move from the lovely forest she once lived in. The fire had whipped out everything, and had caused her grate grief. Though, she had found a new home. Not the same, yet still as comforting. It was sad to think she'd never see her home land again. Sad to think she'd never see what family she had. Not sure if they escaped or not.

Plots:

Character development

Kacdaninymila is basically a blank slate. I'd really love to get more Rp with her to help shape her. I need help with this! All I know is she's elegant, and intelligent. But I need more then that, that's where you guys come in!

Can't seem to learn:

Mila is easy to trick into thinking she's inlove with stallions. She'd been tricked once already, and can easily happen again. Another stallion is needed for tricking her into thinking they are meant to be. Knocks her up, then leaves without saying good bye.

I need you:

Mila needs some friends she can lean on in those tough times. She's a very tough minded mare, but can only take so much before she breaks.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:56 pm

User Image

Name: Shimanyo
Personality: Shimanyo is a golden boy. He's smart, charming, sweet, flirtatious. Any woman's dream. He takes ofter his father a lot, though he's not afraid of humans like his father. He finds them to be gentle creatures that only want to help, not hurt. Though, he does believe his father's tails about the chains. Which he too, has them. Unsure why, but he sees them as a blessing not a curse.

History: Hema and Papillon's kid

Plot:

I'll be your Knight in shiny fur:

Shimanyo thinks he's a lady's man. God's gift to females alike. He needs to find that special someone who puts his mind off of thinking he's something for every female, and get him thinking he's just for that one female.
Might have someone

Harmlessly Flirting:

Shimanyo is a huge flirt, and any female that he sees he tries to smooth talk them. He needs some he can flirt with, either successfully or not doesn't matter.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image

Name: Namhias

Personality: Namhias is a noble male. He's one who'd take full responsibility for something. Even if he didn't do it if it was to help someone he loved. He's caring, and loves his family. Even though if one of his brothers and him don't see eye to eye. He's responsible, and would never use someone.

History: Jeevita and Lonatos' son

Plots:

To the clouds!:

Flying high above the land, is what Namhias enjoys. He needs someone who'd love to join him in those clouds and become friends with. Gender doesn't matter for this.

Beauty within:

Namhias is a kind soul, and needs a kind soul to love him. Someone who's not totally up in her own looks, yet someone who matches his eye rape or mixes well. The only requirement is that they have to have wings. Since he flies a lot. The type of wings it doesn't matter.

More like me?:

At the moment, Namhias doesn't think there is very many Alicorn's out there. He'd be happy and amazed to meet more and possibly become friends with them!

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:11 pm
User Image

Name: Rime

Personality:Malicious, dangerous, cocky, are just a few that could describe this flea bitten skinwalker. Rime has no care for anyone in the world, nor will he ever. The only time he'd stop himself from attack would be if the other had something that'd benefit him in some way shape or forum. His only real pleasure in life is destroying it. Weather with help, or by himself. He's not a good team player, but if it helps, he'll partner with anyone of the same type. Pure or cursed alike.

History: After becoming cursed, Rime slowly lost all memory of who he was or his family. He figured he probably killed them. It hurt at first, but now it gives him pleasure on thinking about slowly killing those who he used to love. Having no remorse for their possible death on his own hooves.

Now, it's time for him to write a new story. One full of blood and suffering of others. Hopefully death after the suffering of course.

Plots:

Time of Hunting:

Rime loves to hunt, but not just anything. He loves hunting other soquili. He needs some victims that he can rough up and cause huge amount of pain to.

Here Kitty Kitty...:

Catwalker RP. Rime needs some fights, either winning or being chased away. He hates catwalkers with a passion and will attack if given the chance.

If I have to, I must:

Rime needs some wolfwalkers that'll ask for a little partnership. If it benefits him in anyway, he'd be obligated to help. Maybe find a mentor to he can look up to. He's got a personality like a wolf, he'll ignore his malicious urges.

Accidents happen:

Maybe down the line have a fling with another wolfwalker mare. No other type of skinwalkers, no pures, no cats, no whatever. This is a huge maybe though.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:12 pm
My other's that are open for Random encounters, but nothing else:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:15 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:04 pm
heart whee  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:41 pm
surprised heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:31 pm
*peer* Hm. Xaivary's info and plots!

I'm open to an RP with Fritter to help you with his personality and see if he and Xaivary would make good friends or whatnot. I think he's a lovely looking male myself, but I'm not sure if Xaivary would be what you're looking for in a girl for him... she's not in a good place for that ICly at the moment either. XD We can chat about it later if you're curious, though.

I'm also very interested in an RP with Thona... he fits into the "jerk" category fairly well, and part of me would be very amused if she rejected his flirting and they got into a fight because he attacked her after the fact. Those particular facets of Xaivary aren't something I've really gotten to play with yet. XD (And yes, I'm all right with her getting wounded, as long as it's nothing life-threatening or long-term serious.)

Any thoughts?  

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:39 pm
I'm totally up for Rp with Apple Fritter and her. With Thona, we can do that after the meet up with Fritter and Xaivary, and maybe Fritter could help her with her wounds that she might get from Thona.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff