Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
i have a problem...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

odd j davenport

7,450 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:23 pm
um this is a little awkward to talk about, but i sort of am addicted to something...uh....sex. i know its wrong and i've tryed to stop but...it just feels...um, you know, amazing. or if your not married then i guess you shouldn't know how it feels. please help. sad sad  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:02 pm
It's nothing to be ashamed about.
I'm addicted to some things that I know I shouldn't be and I have to be careful with another because I know how I am with it.

You are not alone in it; I know what addiction feels like.

The best advice that I can give you is this:
Pray to Jesus every time you get the urge to help you and pray to Jesus every time you don't have the urge in thanks.
I'm not at my house right now and I don't know the verses off the top of my head. When I get home, I believe I might have some verses that would encourage you (if you'd like them, of course :3 )

It's not easy and the only way we can over come addition is to be with the Lord 24/7. We must stay vigilant in our struggle; God is merciful and He will only give us what we can handle. The rest, He is compassionate enough to carry it for us.

Also, you might 'slip' once or twice. You wouldn't be alone in that either. I have slipped several times. I feel unbelievably shameful about it but Jesus does forgive, strengthen and encourage.

If you need to, know that my PM box is always open.  

WoodSorrelWitch

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:10 pm
God created sex to be amazing but only between a husband and wife. In scripture it says the two will be become one, that includes a spiritual connection as well. Think about if you were to glue two pieces of paper together. If you aren't married to that person it's as if you seperate those pieces of paper. There is a damage to yourself mentally and spiritual. You should get help from a pastor and a go to a place for sex addicts so that they can help you with your addiction.  
Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games